Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nigeria's Judiciary Holds The Ace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Judiciary Holds The Ace (817 Views)

The Nigeria Judiciary Cried Out Loud / Nigeria Judiciary Need An Urgent Attention / How Shell Is Corrupting Nigeria’s Judiciary, By Ijaw Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Judiciary Holds The Ace by Dablogger: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
Nigeria is at a crossroads. That's not new. But to decide which way to go, there are radical
things the leadership must do. That's if they have the political will to re-engineer the economy, education, and other sectors.

And one of the radical decision should be tackling corruption harder. The best weapon here is the judiciary.
But unfortunately, the third arm of government has been vacillating in the administration of justice.
Meaning that Nigeria's fate lies with the judiciary, almost corrupt as it is.

www.enextnews.com
Re: Nigeria's Judiciary Holds The Ace by jamace(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2010
Thank God it is not my own ACE.

Seriously, the judiciary has failed Nigerians in the fight against corruption.
As far as I am concerned, corruption and the Nigerian judiciary can be used interchangeably in discussions.

Wake up, Judiciary.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi: I Can Resign / 2011: Atiku Unfolds Five-point Agenda ! / Police Arrest 92 Boko Haram Members Including A 72 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.