Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Inec Is Wicked Disenfranchised Me Not To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Is Wicked Disenfranchised Me Not To Vote (314 Views)

Disenfranchised Anambra PDP Delegates: "A Coup Against Maduka, Mockery Of Democr / INEC Is A Disappointment - Situation Room / How INEC Disenfranchised Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inec Is Wicked Disenfranchised Me Not To Vote by Eboski(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2019
I was disenfranchised yesterday by inec, I when to the polling unit to cast my vote around 8am waiting till 1:30pm to cast my vote, after the card reader have read my voter card and captured my finger print and I proceed to the voters register to check my name only for me to see my name wasn't on the register list. I was down and lost hope in inec and didn't allow me to vote,i left the polling unit with tears after all the time on the queued just to disenfranchised by inec. who else experienced the same thing at the polling unit yesterday?

Cc lalas, Cc Segun, Mydn44
Re: Inec Is Wicked Disenfranchised Me Not To Vote by luvmijeje(f): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2019
OP, you gave it all your heart. You overtried. I'm just waiting for the official result before I critique INEC.

(1) (Reply)

How Politics Changed Us All. / BMO Hails Nigerians For Ejecting A Return To Profligacy / Full Detailed Results Of 2019 Presidential Results.....buhari Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.