Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives (74705 Views)

Ballot Box Snatcher Shot Dead By Soldiers In Akwa Ibom / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by eagleeye2: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:
Go back home there's no place like home
Am at home bro. I don't see anything in no man's land....Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by PythonAmaka: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
thatigboman:
has yoruba ever fought war? Dahomey women killed u black and blue up to abeokuta. And fulani completed d job in ilorin.
There is no competition between us much significantly as you pale in comparison. You have no history while Yoruba do, you have no trace of origin nor record of victories.
I rather you go read up on Egba-Dahomey war than spoonfeed you with the account of a war in which the Dahomey amazon were roundly, squarely & triangularly defeated in their thousands and were captured as slaves by the gallantry of Egba warriors.
Their king came to appeal for peace which marked an end to the war.
Republic of Benin was under the Oyo Empire. And today, it's an extension of the Yoruba nation. If we had been defeated, this wouldn't have happened.
Let me also remind you that there was No War between Yoruba and Fulani in Ilorin. The war happened in Oyo and the Ibadan warriors pummelled them out of Oyo..
You can always seek knowledge while still hawking gala & fan yogo. I have noticed that your younger ones are very equally as ignorant, as you all lacked basic knowledge of history.

-Python amaka

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by alfaman3: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
What a sad news to wake up to this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by goodnessme1(f): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
generalfag:

You are right brother, this country is a unit, as at now, thats the status quo.

Our leaders have divided us via ethnic and religious lines for their own immoral gains and alot of us are blind to see through their devilish and self centred plans.

Be candid, an average Yoruba man has no problem with an average Igbo man, same goes for The Hausa man, or any combination of the other ethnic group. We are all one and the same, its our upbringing that shapes our ideologies not our tribal heritage.

Lets always seek equity, peace and justice for all; then and only then will we be worthy of being a human. Lets forsake barbarism, nepotism and sentimentalism it hinders progress.
sorry to say this"we are not one and can never be"

1 Like

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by alfaman3: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
NPComplete:

What about Igbos like alfaman3 that were gloating about killing a yorubaman on the first page? You guys should talk to yourselves. It seems u have a lot of morons among u that are hellbent on setting back the Igbo race and attracting hatred at every turn.
Guys like alfman3 probably don't have anything to their name and are just trying to rile up hatred against other Igbos they perceive are doing far better than them in Lagos.

Any afonja death gives a joy that is inestimable. I had a great self-service watching the video and ejaculated furiously when that guy lifted the huge stone and smashed it on his dirty body. Ohhh! Great memories. More 4 jare.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by thatigboman: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
PythonAmaka:

There is no competition between us much as significantly as you pale in comparison. You have no history while Yoruba do, you have no trace of origin nor record of victories.
I rather you go read up on Egba-Dahomey war than spoonfeed you with the account of a war in which the Dahomey amazon were roundly, squarely & triangularly defeated in their thousands and were captured as slaves by the gallantry of Egba warriors.
Their king came to appeal for peace which marked an end to the war.
Republic of Benin was under the Oyo Empire. And today, it's an extension of the Yoruba nation. If we had been defeated, this wouldn't have happened.
Let me also remind you that there was No War between Yoruba and Fulani in Ilorin. The war happened in Oyo and the Ibadan warriors pummelled them out of Oyo..
You can always seek knowledge while still hawking gala & fan yogo. I have noticed that your younger ones are very equally as ignorant as you all lacked basic knowledge of history.

-Python amaka
revisionist. I pity u
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Anago50000: 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
PythonAmaka:

The magnitude of a reprisal could only be better imagined. Trust me buddy.

-python amaka
. Ejiotic afonja cowardsss

Always making mouth, start the fight naa

We are ready for you guys

Daddy gberra,we know you and we are following you
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by technicallyrich(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Whoever rescued him has just given his attackers a new lease of life.

-python amaka
sometimes i wonder if its the same weak dirtty yorubad people that you are saying will deal with igbo people.
Mind you,other ss people will join our igbo brothers including we the ijaws.
Let yorubad people try it and see if they wont be wiped out.
Who even takes a yorubad man threatening serious.
Everyone knows that yorubad people are good at liaring,betrayng,pretending,backstabbing and been slaves.but not war.
Weak,dirty fols.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Naijastar001: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
technicallyrich:

sometimes i wonder if its the same weak dirtty yorubad people that you are saying will deal with igbo people.
Mind you,other ss people will join our igbo brothers including we the ijaws.
Let yorubad people try it and see if they wont be wiped out.
Who even takes a yorubad man threatening serious.
Everyone knows that yorubad people are good at liaring,betrayng,pretending,backstabbing and been slaves.but not war.
Weak,dirty fols.
and our northern brothers will join us and we will deal with you like we dealt with you before. Go and watch the video of Obasanjo delivering Philip Effiong and other Biafra leaders to Gowon after capturing them. Your leaders surrendered and were obviously licking our asses in the video to have their lives spared. Your Ojukwu ran away for 12 years. Yorubas have always been smarter than you fools

1 Like

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Naijastar001: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Anago50000:
. Ejiotic afonja cowardsss

Always making mouth, start the fight naa

We are ready for you guys

Daddy gberra,we know you and we are following you
I pity you if that guy had died. You igbos would have heard it in that area from OPC. Why did you stone OPC in yoruba land, are you army? It would have started an ethnic war in the area. The same thing you did that made northerners hostile towards you.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by technicallyrich(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Naijastar001:
and our northern brothers will join us and we will deal with you like we dealt with you before. Go and watch the video of Obasanjo delivering Philip Effiong and other Biafra leaders to Gowon after capturing them. Your leaders surrendered and were obviously licking our asses in the video to have their lives spared. Your Ojukwu ran away for 12 years. Yorubas have always been smarter than you fools
who is your northern brothers.oh i remember your brothers like the sarakis that have taken kwara for life.
Yorubsads are slaves to the foolanis and never equal with them.
More over the world fought ss and se biafrans,if its only yorubads you people will pee if only ijaws invade your kursed,barren land.
More over ss and se have resources to fight war,what will you fight with.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by technicallyrich(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Naijastar001:

I pity you if that guy had died. You igbos would have heard it in that area from OPC. Why did you stone OPC in yoruba land, are you army? It would have started an ethnic war in the area. The same thing you did that made northerners hostile towards you.
ethnic war with which strenght.yorbad people that are cowards.
Keep making mouth.
Weak fols.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Naijastar001: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
technicallyrich:

ethnic war with which strenght.yorbad people that are cowards.
Keep making mouth.
Weak fols.
You Igbos are known for first looking for trouble and then crying genocide and begging Donald Trump and Israel to come and help when the rumble in the jungle begins. Yorubas are smart and we don't fight anyhow because we are not a lawless backward society. Simple advice that obafemi Awolowo gave Gowon to starve Biafra they surrendered sharp sharp. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by enemyofprogress: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Watch out for reprisal attack
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Naijastar001: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
technicallyrich:

who is your northern brothers.oh i remember your brothers like the sarakis that have taken kwara for life.
Yorubsads are slaves to the foolanis and never equal with them.
More over the world fought ss and se biafrans,if its only yorubads you people will pee if only ijaws invade your kursed,barren land.
More over ss and se have resources to fight war,what will you fight with.
The same fulanis that were loyal to Obasanjo and put him in power even when Yorubas didnt support him. Stop crying, you people don't know how to play politics.
South south that can't even unite even within families. Brother will be killing brother, son will be killing father and selling out for money. Laugh out loud. Yorubas have ruled Nigeria for 12 years, thanks to us ijaw was able to do 6 years when the northerners wanted to kick your brother Jonathan out, fool. So you haven't heard the latest, saraki has lost kwara to Apc. Big m.u.m.u

1 Like

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by finest0007(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
I can imagine the thoughts going through the minds of those who had a hand in his beating.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by enemybulldozer(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
daddytime:
Hahahaha.. the guy head no go ever correct again.

He must be asking what century or year it is and whenever he hears the word "Ballot box", he'd go into instant shock and seizure or even burst out crying and people go dey wonder..

E go tell people say "(bobs) na ballot box matter nearly kill me for my former life o"...e no go remember say na the life e still dey live. Dem don use stone delete and empty some cache for him memory..oponu grin

You dey form strong man for concrete stone...

You die well...

Tinubu and him children dey one corner now under AC dey tear Turkey lap and rinse mouth with better wine while you are somewhere writhing through excruciating pains.

No-lifers...
Are you a comedian??
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Quorax: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
eagleeye2:

Let's not drag it further. When OPC was formed I was in Lagos. The founder Dr Frederick Fasheun was a well respected man. Their may have been some Igbos in it then and I wouldn't want to reveal much, but I have had close relationship with OPC members at the early stage, before it was hijacked by some unscrupulous elements.
Anyway, it is well that Demola survived to tell the story.

See what I was telling you? Is Chinelo a Yoruba name?

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Anago50000: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Naijastar001:

. We killed a stupid afonja in afonja land

Do ur worst
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Quorax: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
eagleeye2:

Let's not drag it further. When OPC was formed I was in Lagos. The founder Dr Frederick Fasheun was a well respected man. Their may have been some Igbos in it then and I wouldn't want to reveal much, but I have had close relationship with OPC members at the early stage, before it was hijacked by some unscrupulous elements.
Anyway, it is well that Demola survived to tell the story.
see what I was telling you? Is Chinelo a Yoruba name?

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by KAHBOOM: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

True.

I also believe we need to create more awareness about the danger of hate, especially tribal and religious intolerance.

At the end this country is a "unit", what affect 1, affect the other.
Everybody is open to live and work anywhere.
That's the reality.

I agree with you but you forgot to add VOTE to the live and work anywhere..As long as Nigeria is concerned anyone from any tribe and religion is free to vote anywhere without intimidation.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Owaincouncil: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Now I believe that igbo people are jew.
Same way they stone Stephen was the same ways they stone Demola.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Owaincouncil: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
The same way they stone Stephen was the same way they stone demola.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by 3rdeyeNigeria: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
KAHBOOM:

I agree with you but you forgot to add VOTE to the live and work anywhere..As long as Nigeria is concerned anyone from any tribe and religion is free to vote anywhere without intimidation.

Like I said in another thread :
This "peaceful host" theory is an illusion.

As it is Nigeria is a "unit". Anybody is free to live and VOTE anywhere.

If Boko Haram is ravaging NE, Adamu has the full liberty to relocate to Awka or Ibadan.
Nigeria system of government is not even regional like most countries its unitary.

We need to accept this crazy fact that as it is WE ARE ONE.

Those NL tribal champions are destroying themselves thinking they are destroying a distant tribe.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Owaincouncil:
Same way they stone Stephen was the same ways they stone Demola.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by jude33084(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
adekennis:
Glad he survive because reprisal attack on Igbos by OPC in that area would have been terrible.Election Not War.

Na mouth una dey,...yoruba want to fight Igbo cheesy

He snatched ballot box and the verdict should been instant death
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by jude33084(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
finest0007:
I can imagine the thoughts going through the minds of those who had a hand in his beating.

Can you imagine you guys protecting criminals?

He went against what the law said and he should have been shot at sight angry

No thoughts going on sir,...
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by finest0007(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
jude33084:

Can you imagine you guys protecting criminals?

He went against what the law said and he should have been shot at sight angry

No thoughts going on sir,...

Lol. I'm not protecting any criminal. Nigeria is pretty lawless. A neighbor raped another neighbor last week. He's been released yesterday. This demola guy has a good chance of going scot-free or getting a slap on the wrist.
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Chelsea82: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin mods have their favourites...They just select those people

That's is unfair

1 Like

Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by Skyeplus(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Vinstel:
Why did the Igbo community save the criminal?

Weren't igbo guys that put him in the condition in the first place?
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by generalfag: 6:59am On Feb 26, 2019
goodnessme1:
sorry to say this"we are not one and can never be"

What makes us different?
Re: Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives by NIGERIAisComedy: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
who remembers this ballot snatcher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Omoyele Sowore Releases Footage Of His DSS Detention Cell, A Year After / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.