Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP (45042 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has defeated the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari at Pain State Okerewe Ward 1 (AUD Grammar School) in Ife East Local Government.

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, is from the polling unit area.

The election results are as below:

Rep:
APC– 277
PDP– 357

Senate:
APC– 290
PDP– 363

President:
APC– 282
PDP– 357

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/24/nigeria-decides-atiku-floors-buhari-fani-kayodes-unit/

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2019
PDP really did well in the south west.

Zombies won't agree. But that's the glaring fact.

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by GOFRONT(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

where are their children?..... "ABROAD"

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

where are their children?..... "ABROAD"

You will do the same if you were among the contestants .

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by DoyenExchange: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Behold, the next president of Nigeria ATIKU ABUBAKAR! grin

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Ekitilawa: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
I
NaijaRoyalty:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has defeated the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari at Pain State Okerewe Ward 1 (AUD Grammar School) in Ife East Local Government.

Rep:
APC– 277
PDP– 357

Senate:
APC– 290
PDP– 363

President:
APC– 282
PDP– 357

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/24/nigeria-decides-atiku-floors-buhari-fani-kayodes-unit/
abeg fani never vote in ife again and more also his polling unit is ife central not ife east na ife I dey

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by ngadaAwo: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2019
you know it's over for apc when ffk wins his PU for pdp

cc
ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly sarrki modath

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:42am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:

cc

Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by ngadaAwo: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol
honestly oo even FFK won his PU shocked

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
honestly oo even FFK won his PU shocked

That's to show you buhari is rejected by all

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by phase1: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Booharri has been rejected.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2019
I thought the APC nairaland BMC zombies said PDP will not win any unit in south west.

Awon jokers grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
j
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by tstx(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
He OBIdiently ATIKUlated....

See my signature

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by McBrooklyn(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by ednut1(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Did he vote No. Same as governorship. Na to dey form online warrior

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Abayhormy(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Welcome Mr Atiku Abubakar our new president

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by liohan: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Zombies were running with the news that he lost his unit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by ejimatic: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Rep:
APC– 277
PDP– 357

Senate:
APC– 290
PDP– 363

President:
APC– 282
PDP– 357

. APC still won in the South west. as it hapenned in 2015
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by ngadaAwo: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy

lol even FFK of all people grin

this is where you know it's over for apc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by KEVIND: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Amaechi Using Military To Hold Me Hostage, INEC Official Cries Out -THISDAY.

Wants me to write results

An official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mrs. Mary Efeturi, has cried out in a WhatsApp group that the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, is holding her hostage with the military personnel.
According to her desperate message, Amaechi wants her to instruct collation officers to collate results in the presidential election that held Saturday which she resisted, leading to her being held hostage by the minister, who has threatened not to release her until she carries out his wishes, which is to write results.

Her SOS message on the WhatsApp group, which went to her superiors reads: “Sir, I am still held within my office and the Minister of Transportation is insisting that I instruct the collation officers to collate results. He said that I cannot leave the office because he has military personnel on ground.”
Effort by THISDAY to reach her by phone proved abortive. As at the time of filing this report this morning, it was unknown whether she stood her ground and resisted the minister’s pressure or yielded.
Also, THISDAY learnt that INEC officials at the commission’s Abuja head office were still making frantic efforts to secure her release.

https://www.nairaland.com/5043584/amaechi-using-military-hold-me

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by mrZENographer: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Ok. Thank God.

ATIKU needs to pressure international community to intervene on areas where ballot boxes were snatched by Nigerian soldiers and APC thugs.

Say no to NEXT LEVEL of poverty, individual intimidation, one sided corruption fight and unprecedented rise in crime rate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by TIGRITIS: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
So with all his noise, this is the best he can achieve for the pig party?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by King19957(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
9icy one FFK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by my2019mind: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:

cc

Lol, this is funny.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by IvarTheBoneless: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Finally!

FFK is useful for something other than screwing BIANCA mercilessly grin

Congratulations to the Chief Exporter of Semen to Biafuro

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

PS - i don't want adult men crying on my mentions grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by AMI3(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2019
very soon they will rush down to say it is fake news. I know and u know them.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2019
just one polling unit out of Hundreds of units in d state..yet Wailers are masturbating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2019
TIGRITIS:
So with all his noise, this is the best he can achieve for the pig party?

Dis one will spew rubbish now

Just watch sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Aba: A City In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.