Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP (45044 Views)

Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi Wins His Polling Unit / Edo Governorship Election: Shaibu Wins His Polling Unit By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by somalianprince: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
PDP all the way cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Franzinni: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
You won't see dem mai suya BBQ here

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
cheesy
lol even FFK of all people grin
this is where you know it's over for apc
He is PDP chieftain na... One unit with few margin and u hr masturbating
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 10:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Big Lie

FFK has failed to deliver! Osun that is already done and dusted

They just looting Atiku via social media reportage

All of them clinging to delivering their polling units just to use it as an excise of the slush funds they duped Atiku of

grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Uniportadmision: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Tvs King Tricycle for sale in port Harcourt.
Engine is very sound
Buy and drive.

Both have curtains and protective rods.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Bennyberry(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
This election is so unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Chelseaplus: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

where are their children?..... "ABROAD"

Watch the moment Yusuf Buhari voted in Kastina

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/watch-moment-buharis-son-yusuf-casts.html?m=1
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by flowmama: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2019
This is how ngene, modath, corinthian, sarrki etc will be watching the thread now

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by smithyemy: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2019
HURRAH! PDP Leading in the SOUTH WEST. PDP winning in OSUN, EKITI, OYO, ONDO and suprisingly doing 50-50 in LAGOS STATE and EKITI STATE . BUT, APC are WINNING in KWARA and OGUN STATE. shame on APC! THIS has really show that SOUTH WEST PEOPPLE have really rejected them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by asobo: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
just one polling unit out of Hundreds of units in d state..yet Wailers are masturbating
Look at this born hot tempered and very dangerous Igbira boy spewing nonsense. Hope u also delivered your polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by IvarTheBoneless: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2019
mrZENographer:
Ok. Thank God.

ATIKU needs to pressure international community to intervene on areas where ballot boxes were snatched by Nigerian soldiers and APC thugs.

Say no to NEXT LEVEL of poverty, individual intimidation, one sided corruption and unprecedented rise in crime rate

You guys should grow up nah, haba!

International community will NEVER intervene even if they see blatant rigging.

They would just coin a diplomatic response citing widespread irregularities. Google and type "Africa elections" and you would see 100s of such.

Chikena
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by asobo: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Big Lie

FFK has failed to deliver! Osun that is already done and dusted

They just looting Atiku via social media reportage

All of them clinging to delivering their polling units just to use it as an excise of the slush funds they duped Atiku of

grin grin grin grin

I hope your were able to deliver yours. It's glaring to you now that your 30k job is going down before your very eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
you know it's over for apc when ffk wins his PU for pdp

cc
ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly sarrki modath

"FFk is iPod youth" - the above zombies.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Isoduwa(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Breaking news � Atiku has won the Nigerian presidential election

100%Atikulate anywhere in the world make Una dey drink for my care because I'm Atikulating
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by blessedqueen(f): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
tstx:
He OBIdiently ATIKUlated....

See my signature

Don't be surprised buhari might return even though I won't be happy if he does... I dey get BP
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by AllenSpencer: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
asobo:
I hope your were able to deliver yours. It's glaring to you now that your 30k job is going down before your very eyes.

You have every right to your assertions!

Reality will give you an uppercut soon.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by estatemark(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Even FKK ?
Good tiding for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Mizwisdom(f): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
Did you notice that Buhari,Atiku,Obasanjo,Osinbajo others only came to vote with their wives??.....

where are their children?..... "ABROAD"

Yusuf voted and Atiku's daughter was with him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by sonature1: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Finally!

FFK is useful for something other than screwing BIANCA mercilessly grin

Congratulations to the Chief Exporter of Semen to Biafuro

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

PS - i don't want adult men crying on my mentions grin

Is it your screw?
Well, they enjoyed it while it lasted
Aturu!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Daphresh: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Ojamilaraje! Haha... Awon APC guys yi de gbinyanju gan-an ni... Sugbon Atiku lawon olopolo pipe dibo YAN! SAI BOOHAARI! SAI DAURA... SAI CATTLE REARING!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Fake online/Nairaland news.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by IvarTheBoneless: 10:54am On Feb 24, 2019
sonature1:

Is it your screw?
Well, they enjoyed it while it lasted
Aturu!

Read my PS again. I don't have time to babysit
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Arabs999: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You will do the same if you were among the contestants .
Na soooh my brother...
May u live long for speaking and spoking the Truth...
Op below me, I dey see u kororo with my two ogoro eyes. Respecteh urselfeh, do not comment trash or else, u will follow Jubrin to Sudan...
..Buhari, na joke I deyoooh..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by Evangkatsoulis: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2019
I don't understnad. What do you mean by 'FFK wins his polling unit for atiku'? No be only once he vote? Or did he win it by bribery and intimidation?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by tstx(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2019
blessedqueen:

Don't be surprised buhari might return even though I won't be happy if he does... I dey get BP

Same here sis.. Same here
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by bluntMonkey: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2019
gypsey:
Fake online/Nairaland news.

Lwkmd

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by statesman6: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Ekitilawa:
Iabeg fani never vote in ife again and more also his polling unit is ife central not ife east na ife I dey
Truth...den no born him well to come to ife again. PDP won bcoz we're angry with omisore for supporting APC.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by AnanseK(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2019
DoyenExchange:
Behold, the next president of Nigeria ATIKU ABUBAKAR! grin

You mean 2023?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP by AnanseK(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
You people that chop my money and kept assuring me that I will win, I have listed your names for EFCC. Saraki, Fayose, Kwankwaso, Secondus, Ologbodiyan and Buba Galadima all of you will hear from me. Dan iska!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.