Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lady Deeply In Love With Two Men Who Have Both Proposed, So This Happened - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lady Deeply In Love With Two Men Who Have Both Proposed, So This Happened (251 Views)

Am In Love With Lalasticlala / I Am In Love With Baddiefreak, Y'all Can Call Me A Simp / How To Forget Someone You Love Deeply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Deeply In Love With Two Men Who Have Both Proposed, So This Happened by MrAwesome001(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7pGPMkfH4

This lady sent a mail Across to Mr Awesome's Mail box. She said she is in Love with two men, one has anger issue while the other is heavily mistrusting her; he thinks she's always cheating on him and so doesn't trust her at all. The other who has anger issue Loves and Trusts her a whole lot, but he gets easily angered by most little things.
Watch what Mr Awesome had to advise her to do and send in your contributions as well.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reconcile With Your Partner / ? / .i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.