Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ? (251 Views)

Urgent!! Important To Read Please Don't Ignore / ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

? by Netcry0(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
?
Re: ? by greatnaija01: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Netcry0:
Pls I ned advice I'm currently in a serious relationship I .this gal she was my roommate in schl till we began datin 4 .months we breakup and came back again now i hav already graduated we stay close to each other in town bt in sch we both live together so right now I'm planning on renting a house around the sch environment and stay with her again but my frnds said it's nt a gud idea dat I'm not suppose to be serious with the girl .nd she luv me and I also luv her

oga, HOW IS YOUR CGPA... or should we wait till your BP rises before we check?

DID YOUR FOLKS SEND YOU TO SCHOOL FOR WOMAN?

See, do not let social media fool you... THAT GIRL WILL MARRY ANOTHER GUY 5-6YEARS FROM NOW... and the time you could have used in developing a better mindset, you are using that time to be worried about a TEMPORARY PLEASURE PARTNER...

bros LIVING TOGETHER IS NOT LOVE.
Bros, you do not know what love is.... TRUE LOVE will finish school first before living together in marriage....

you both have killed the joyful expectancy of marital bliss by having everything ONLY married people should have... its premature and sad.

I suggest you try living alone... LOVE HER but not by LIVING WITH HER...

in NYSC there are better girls both in beauty, shape, intelligence and character

if NYSC is not good enough, WHEN YOU START WORKING, you will be more attractive to other responsible ladies...

lets say you LEAVE NIGERIA, there are also better range of girls.... SEE, YOU NEED OPTIONS BEFORE YOU CAN FINALIZE and say SHE IS THE ONE....

when you both break up... IT MAY BE EASY FOR YOU TO MOVE ON... but not so for HER.... she has already LIVED WITH YOU IN EVERY WAY...

I wish you would listen to your friends... but ITS YOUR LIFE.

THE FUTURE CAN EITHER BE A REGRET OR A JOYFUL REWARD.
Re: ? by Netcry0(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
I once broke up with this gal she couldn't take it she cried she do all sort of thingg even talking to her friends to cum beg me
. so those my friends who complain now that I'm taking this too serious also complained that I couldn't have break her heart DAT way
greatnaija01:

oga, HOW IS YOUR CGPA... or should we wait till your BP rises before we check?

DID YOUR FOLKS SEND YOU TO SCHOOL FOR WOMAN?

See, do not let social media fool you... THAT GIRL WILL MARRY ANOTHER GUY 5-6YEARS FROM NOW... and the time you could have used in developing a better mindset, you are using that time to be worried about a TEMPORARY PLEASURE PARTNER...

bros LIVING TOGETHER IS NOT LOVE.
Bros, you do not know what love is.... TRUE LOVE will finish school first before living together in marriage....

you both have killed the joyful expectancy of marital bliss by having everything ONLY married people should have... its premature and sad.

I suggest you try living alone... LOVE HER but not by LIVING WITH HER...

in NYSC there are better girls both in beauty, shape, intelligence and character

if NYSC is not good enough, WHEN YOU START WORKING, you will be more attractive to other responsible ladies...

lets say you LEAVE NIGERIA, there are also better range of girls.... SEE, YOU NEED OPTIONS BEFORE YOU CAN FINALIZE and say SHE IS THE ONE....

when you both break up... IT MAY BE EASY FOR YOU TO MOVE ON... but not so for HER.... she has already LIVED WITH YOU IN EVERY WAY...

I wish you would listen to your friends... but ITS YOUR LIFE.

THE FUTURE CAN EITHER BE A REGRET OR A JOYFUL REWARD.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Female Around Ogba / .i / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.