Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child (14645 Views)

Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by wakes: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Climbed trees and drove like cars.

2 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by babtoundey(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Driving my invisible Benz that year. Hands be controlling steering wheel, while my voice be the engine sound. E don tey wey I don dey drive car dey come oh cheesy Na me still be master for biro game that year, my biro no dey ever fall from desk, e be like magic. And we play it with some much passion. Writing “I am a goat” or “buy me” in paper and sticking it at the back of my classmates or for their yarnsh sef abi Na the rubber band game wey we play, or playing “Pepsi-kola” and slapping the fûck outta my friends hands or face. Twisting the cork of biro “koroso” or is the one we built houses with sands with legs inside grin

Omo, you just made me laugh at the memories of those silly actions. Driving... Anywhere I went, in the sun or rain, it was me and my car (Car wey existed only in my mind). That's when you will be hearing "tachuchunchunchun pininininpinpin". It good to be young, innocent and oblivious if the troubles and meaning of life.

4 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by bluefilm: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
I had sex several times with my childhood wives back then.

It was pure fun.

But I don't think I really came in any of those encounters.

Which makes me to wonder now where the fun was actually coming from...
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
LannisterIMP:

My 1st jackpot penetration I was so scared and acting weird as I was having pre-Comm so I had to run off from the girl scared s?!tless because of the sweet sensation and thinking I had just contracted STD.

Lol.

grin grin grin

grin grin grin Bad shildren.

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Kharol1234: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
them plenty but let me say dis 1, went to my frnds place within d barracks so rain fell dat day so play play na e tld me der enter is shockin me wan form baddo nobody gri touch am me hold d pole like say na breast i dae press the real shock i collect onli God knw... My frnd cum dae laugh me.... So @ nyt if i slip i will just feel d shock and if i do i wil hit my head against d wall cus i was slippin closer to d wall d tin happen to like a wk.... I cum stop to dae slip near wall ooooo
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
PaulAris:

Yh, especially with the help of the internet. (Saving of files in drives)
Thanks to technological advancement
Damn!

Lol, why did yu remove half of my quote when mentioning? Then do, nowadays kids have drive for brain? I just think it's evolution and more exposure, just like people have more beautiful faces, complexion and stature nowadays. Things evolving better in that aspect.
Anyway, everything, both good and bad are evolving better in this era.
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by PaulAris: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Godsgal:
lol. yea. i do.
in other news,just went thru ur profile and am in love with ur dog.
is it possible i acquire it from u?

Ohh, forgotten all about that thread already.
[At bold]; Lol, of course you should na, its only normal.
By the way, with your cutie-cuchy face and his, you sure wanna wreck havoc.
I guess you meant acquiring his child?
Sure, why not
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mine was digestive biscuit and Ribenna, you know boarding house things.
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Truckpusher(m): 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Travelled to the my maternal hometown with my parents , they killed a snake in the garden and in the process I was yelling fish ! Fish !! Fish!!! all the way and my maternal family looked at each other and funnily asked my Dad if this is what they’ve been eating . grin

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by valdes00(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
OneKinGuy:
That IYA ORIYOMi wicked die grin
You can say that again..... shes long dead tho

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by babtoundey(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Childhood was fun. I had lots of funny experiences. One of those that remained evergreen was when I ate daddy's food in his absence. Then, I was the youngest in the family. Daddy used to take pap and moin-moin for breakfast. And he would always let me have some portion of his food. So anytime he wanted to eat, I always endured I was at close range so as to prevented him passing my share to my elder sister. This day, he just started with his palp and moin-moin when someone came to see him urgently. I was already seated with my mind focus on his food. He new this and he told me to come and be eating the food while he went out to attend to the person that begged to see him. Immediatly daddy went out, my two sisters came in and saw me eating. They accused me of drinking daddy's pap. Then I said "daddy love ni ki n mu". Like play like play, both of them joined me and in no time the three of us finished daddy's breakfast. Daddy came back and met me (the other two had gone) licking the plate.
The kind beating I received that day..

5 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Amanew(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
SjMbula:
I slapped Buh*ri when we were classmates, now that he is a President i am now on run, i don't know weda i will disappear and appear or hide in Israel in rat style like Mazi Yamutu kanu.
uncircumcised prick using the name of Lord MNK in vain
Since u don't know the meaning of Kanu
oya KANU start work!!!!!
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Jolite(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
I pured sand in our neigbour's daughter pussy, then i was two years old. Though i had appologise to her recently in this our 30s.

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by nwanyiugbo122(f): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
my younger bro and I decided to do "drinking water competitions" we had two big water filter he will be drinking from one while I drink from the other, we want to know who will first finish all the water in the filter.this is how we started taking water and was drinking until water started coming out from my nose, my brother who was rushing to exhaust his own fainted and was coughing hard and was vomitting, we were taken to the hospital to salvage the situation. I always smile each time I rememberd the incident

3 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by PaulAris: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, why did yu remove half of my quote when mentioning? Then do, nowadays kids have drive for brain? I just think it's evolution and more exposure, just like people have more beautiful faces, complexion and stature nowadays. Things evolving better in that aspect.
Anyway, everything, both good and bad are evolving better in this era.
Lol, evolving better or evolving worse??
I do not buy the idea of the Earth having more beautiful people now than past times. If at all we truly do, then its thanks to the technical advancement also
With the help of surgeons and computers to anness the benefits of elements like silicon and plastics
You'd agree that before this advancement, mankind lived longer, healthier, naturally and of course, facially finer
[At bold]; Absolutely not. The kids of nowadays are driven by their feelings not thinking
Well, I don't blame them
Its due to an advancement in society, lol
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by olatechnician(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Mummy and Daddy .... And I'm always the Daddy! cheesy

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by duchess02(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chibuhealth:
Playing daddy and mummy things with neighbour son under the bed. Thank God I wasn't disvirgined during that because I did it with many then.
Thank God u didn't do it wit sum1 like me then,i wud ve disvirgined you den.One big aunty in my area den spoilt me at a very tender age so i knew all dis tins early

2 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by topshore(f): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
As a little girl and last born (b4 our real last born came 7 years after) my eldest sis loved making my hair. One day I allowed her do puff puff style for me after all the sweet and biscuit. I remembered she spent almost the whole day on my hair. After the hairdo she asked if I was cool with it and not painful and I told her no, with smile. But the hair dey pain! When popsy came back from work that day I started stretching my neck (norun) in Yoruba, my eyes were sore red and you could see the pains all over me. My father shouted "Talo se iru irun yi fomo, sefe pa ni? Oya e lo gbon tu Kia!" My sis replied "sebi ko dun e"? But I no fit suffer in silence again. I just burst out crying "o tin dun mi lataaro, ori nfo mi". Na so my sis pour water for my head that day and lossened the hair o. I can still remember that kain bad eye shot and beating I received from her dat day. grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Amanew(m): 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
wow!when we mistakenly swallow orange seed our elders we tell us that those seeds we grow up on our head!
Really My Childhood
My Past!

2 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by warlord24(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
my dad just got a new video player...

next day morning daddy left for work... we went and looked for BF to watch... while enjoying the show.. nepa took light...

only for some1 to enter our house and shout.. "Daniel, I saw ur father buying something in the market and on hes way home"

come and see how we wer looking for screw driver... we lose that new video player.. removed the cassette..

immediately we just finished... Nepa brought light..

I wonder how our father knows we opened it.. the beating we took is better not said cus it cnt be explained wit words...

2. I sleepwalk and urinated on christmas eve inside the put of meats thinking its pooh... the beating i took that day... is enough to make buhari willingly quit presidency.

3. Dad said "am traveling to abuja and might be staying a week" - come see jubilation in our hrts... now the rule is.. 6pm. everybody is at home...

asper stubborn boy na... i went to field and was doing jamesborne as a goalkeeper... till 7pm we still de play. then i saw sis coming from far.... straight i know there is problem...

then she dropped the bomb

"Daniel, Daddy is looking for you".

the beating i chop that day... still ecoes in my head

4. I and my friend fell from a tall mangoe tree.. honestly guys i fainted.. the poured me water.. still i no wake.. when some1 shouted.. "Daniel ur father is coming o"
Honestly, I just felt one strength... run go carry book de read..

and lot more...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by olatechnician(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chibuhealth:
Playing daddy and mummy things with neighbour son under the bed. Thank God I wasn't disvirgined during that because I did it with many then.

dah yr, dem never knw where dem dey chuck dat tin......so fear not
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by King44(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
northvietnam:
Blowing a Condom thinking it's a Baloon...
And my mouth will be so Oily and shining & very slippery...
kai person chop sheet for this world Oooo
.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mehn I blow condom tire laws have mercy
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by King44(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
northvietnam:
Blowing a Condom thinking it's a Baloon...
And my mouth will be so Oily and shining & very slippery...
kai person chop sheet for this world Oooo
.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mehn I blow condom tire lawd have mercy
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
babtoundey:

Omo, you just made me laugh at the memories of those silly actions. Driving... Anywhere I went, in the sun or rain, it was me and my car (Car wey existed only in my mind). That's when you will be hearing "tachuchunchunchun pininininpinpin". It good to be young, innocent and oblivious if the troubles and meaning of life.
So true grin
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
PaulAris:

Lol, evolving better or evolving worse??
I do not buy the idea of the Earth having more beautiful people now than past times. If at all we truly do, then its thanks to the technical advancement also
With the help of surgeons and computers to anness the benefits of elements like silicon and plastics
You'd agree that before this advancement, mankind lived longer, healthier, naturally and of course, facially finer
[At bold]; Absolutely not. The kids of nowadays are driven by their feelings not thinking
Well, I don't blame them
Its due to an advancement in society, lol

No, not just the surgeries, people are naturally getting smarter, finer and fitter although like you said, older generations were healthier and lived more natural than this present artificial shiit life all around.

If i will say, i think kids nowadays are driven by their thoughts and some other physical senses than the good feelings and emotions or empathy, if they're driven by feelings, it's the negative feelings.
All the same, like i said earlier, it all boils down to evolution, although i don't support evolution from the world's existence point of view but i support evolution on the basis of advancement and development of a particular specie to a more better specie. People in the past were more talented since no technology, they rely on their skills and ability but people of this age are more advanced in thoughts and reasoning. That is why people think fast nowadays, what a 50yr old man may not be able to decode, a 12yr old kid could decode.

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Driving my invisible Benz that year. Hands be controlling steering wheel, while my voice be the engine sound. E don tey wey I don dey drive car dey come oh cheesy Na me still be master for biro game that year, my biro no dey ever fall from desk, e be like magic. And we play it with some much passion. Writing “I am a goat” or “buy me” in paper and sticking it at the back of my classmates or for their yarnsh sef abi Na the rubber band game wey we play, or playing “Pepsi-kola” and slapping the fûck outta my friends hands or face. Twisting the cork of biro “koroso” or is the one we built houses with sands with legs inside grin
I can relate well

I don't know if you too used to put broken glasses depicting windowscheesy
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
SIR0:
I can relate well

I don't know if you too used to put broken glasses depicting windowscheesy

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Olamilekan08(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
I was sent to fetch water down the street and to buy ice fish along the road. Guess what I did. Yeah you guessed right, I put the fish in the bucket of water. Is it not in water fish live?

Well, to cut the story short, I learnt it doesn't work that way be means of serious flogging. Since then I've been less foolish.
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

At least you should remember some parts of 6-9yrs old, and some rare cases under 6yrs old, maybe when someone beat you or bought something special you like for you. But most kids born nowadays have good memory of the past.

It was a rhetorical question sir smiley
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by LadySarah: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kharol1234:
them plenty but let me say dis 1, went to my frnds place within d barracks so rain fell dat day so play play na e tld me der enter is shockin me wan form baddo nobody gri touch am me hold d pole like say na breast i dae press the real shock i collect onli God knw... My frnd cum dae laugh me.... So @ nyt if i slip i will just feel d shock and if i do i wil hit my head against d wall cus i was slippin closer to d wall d tin happen to like a wk.... I cum stop to dae slip near wall ooooo
See the rubbish you typed,only a madman will read it.
Even shorthand beta pass this.
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
skarlett:

It was a rhetorical question sir smiley

ok o. You know better ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Lagos Couple Seek Help After Losing Four Children In A Fire / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.