Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos (59875 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by bionixs: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
Emmanuel Ike Nwaobosi, the special assistant on Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) to governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, was arrested during the presidential and national assembly elections on Saturday.

According to reports, the suspect who is the son of prominent figure in Anambra and the governor's friend, Ike Nwaobosi, was among the political thugs caught yesterday allegedly trying to snatch ballot boxes at a polling unit in Obosi area of the state.

They met their Waterloo when some brave youths and policemen ran after them.

According to reports, the politician's son is based in Toronto, Canada and returned to the country for the election.

In a viral video posted online, the villagers can be seen mocking him after he was caught.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/politicians-son-caught-while-trying-to-snatch-ballot-box-in-anambra-photos.html
please,Okota treatment is not allowed,please.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Sugarplum777(f): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Join siggi cool
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by mightyhazel: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Lol. So you agree you are one. Thought you were denying your heritage yesterday. And you agree that Yorubas lead, you folks follow.

Cool! cool
whats this one yammering about? If u say yorubas lead in thuggery and suicidal box snatching,thats wholly ur opinion. But yorubas i know are far more intelligent than that.. I pray for the few misguided ones to encounter light!

1 Like

Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by IvarTheBoneless: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2019
mightyhazel:
whats this one yammering about? If u say yorubas lead in thuggery and suicidal box snatching,thats wholly ur opinion. But yorubas i know are far more intelligent than that.. I pray for the few misguided ones to encounter light!

Pele. Cry more. We love to watch. tongue

Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by mightyhazel: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Pele. Cry more. We love to watch. tongue
the pattern of voting i witnessed in southwest has further convinced me that most ppl we engage here on this forum are not yorubas..,but impostors sfrom as far away as chad and niger republic. Real yorubas are progressive ,. Just like is evident from this election. A thread to that effect is underway..
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Kill them now
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by gbishman: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2019
So why haven't the army men shot and killed this ballot box thieves?
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2019
If this boy does not go Scott free , I will leave this country and go to borno
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by eddie7: 11:01am On Feb 24, 2019
This to me is a welcome development. Let the sons and even daughters of our so-called politicians take the stage in all of these thuggery and electoral violence.... .after all to whom much is given, much is expected.
We'll start burning & stoning them down to their children yet unborn all these blood suckers that have drain our common wealth into their private estates
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Christmasdon(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2019
Some persons are something else, what i don't know, what does he tend to do with Ballot snatching will it make a party D or Party E to win or lose. as the case may be'.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2019
xamuel17:
like if erigga is ur favourite nigerian artist
u must be drunk undecided

1 Like

Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
grin
bluntMonkey:

Eri wetin?? Ebi like sey u smoke come miss road??
Oya carry ya useless body commot here
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Nwanyionitsha you see the useless Peter Obi animals wanting me to be killed cheesy cheesy

You see these people are the reason I go hard on Peter Obi. Many of these upper iweka pickpockets don’t even no why they support Obi. Ndi ara
Dont understand your comment.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by gidgiddy: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
The guy is actually the son Colonel Nwobosi, the Biafran war hero. He is a dual Nigerian/Canadian citizen. I don't believe that he would go about snatching boxes, he is very popular in his area.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by globemoney: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Dont understand your comment.
I mean you were asking my problem with Obi, I showed you a post from one of his supporters wishing me to be killed... I’m irritated by Obis uncouth otimkpu people on nairaland
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Him get luck say nobody carry fuel and bicycle tire .
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

I mean you were asking my problem with Obi, I showed you a post from one of his supporters wishing me to be killed... I’m irritated by Obis uncouth otimkpu people on nairaland
The guy was referring to a video .
This is tantamount to saying we are all uncouth otimkpus in Anambra state.
See my brother, kwusi ifa. Let's work together .People are upset with ballot snatchers so can make violent statement especially if it happens in the areas of their political affiliation.
Biko, ikeagu gom. I have said what i have to say. Just know that God is watching.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mah bro always representing.
Jayson1:
Obiano will be bitting his fingers with regrets.

It is PDP or nothing, go and tell your daddy that. grin
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Collins9156(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Where is Tinubu children
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Jayson1: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Mah bro always representing.
I regard you bros.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Offpoint: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
SHOPPERS:
Finally, they are bringing their children to the game too. Let the real game begin. Where is that Buhari's declaration sef?

Buhari declaration is null when APC is involved, it's only applicable to PDP

1 Like

Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by coolfems(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
too bad for him, visit www.tapoutnews.com.ng
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
chai see as you disgrace your father
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Meanwhile neat uk used white Apple IPhone 6 64gb is available for just 57k. (Available in Lagos only). Dm tel:0811 083 4598 WhatsApp or phone
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
chai when your village people don vow say, even in the midst of progress, your own case go dey different
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
when your village people don vow say u no go ever enjoy your papa money
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
this boy might be a yahoo boy from the look of his face
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
shame on you young lad
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Emmanuel226(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
na now i understand the proverb wey talk say, people wey get waist no sabi dance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque / Godswill Akpabio's Defection To APC (Live Photos & Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.