Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos (59987 Views)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / PDP Reacts As Buhari Says Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
undecidedWhat he has done nobody can undue. He has achieved his aim. Patapata you will disgrace him and he will go back home. And he will receive whatever he has been promised if he snatch ballot box.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by kife(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2019
frowland:
Well, I like the part he came back to do the dirty work for his father. So I don't have issues with that.

His Father is a retired Colonel of the Army, a man of dignity who fought for Nigeria.

He is an 80years old man, who is not a politician.

Ike was contesting for House of Assembly before this shameful act.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by frowland(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2019
kife:

His Father is a retired Colonel of the Army, a man of dignity who fought for Nigeria.

He is an 80years old man, who is not a politician.

Ike was contesting for House of Assembly before this shameful act.

Hmm, seems you know them more than some of us do.
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
shame
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by lathrowinger: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Get a life instead of seeking cheap likes that don't turn to money.
How are you feeling now. I can't just stop laughing.
I hope u cried bro
Get a life Broooo. E pain am
Ofeeeku, olosi, bad Belle
Re: Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos by kife(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
frowland:

Hmm, seems you know them more than some of us do.

I happen to be associated with the family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.