Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results (59358 Views)

Fact Check: With BVAS Can You Write Results Where There Was No Election? / Garba Shehu: IPOB Planning To Hold South-East Hostage With Sit-At-Home Orders / In Akwa Ibom, They Don’t Hold Elections But Write Results – Mike Igini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by 4ckTOTO: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rape her please. Anything to make Buhari Win is allowed
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by varyo: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
This should be escalated !!!! Amaechi wants to deliver the state just because he has made alot of noise.

@ INEC Lady,you are worthy of emulation.
Pls stand for transparency and honesty.

3 Likes

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by ehissi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
When Atiku enters people like Amaechi and co will spend the next 16 years in kuje prison...

Trust me, Amaechi ran away from Rivers after he left office. This time he will run to the UK or go and hide under Tinubu's wing in lagos
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
No need to bring his children into this.

Ezekiel chapter 14.

But still amaechi will suffer and die for his crimes.
Inspectorsuga22:
Wat other evidence do we need to jail this useless amaechi for all his crimes against humanity....all the blood that u she'd yesterday will be on ur head and that of ur useless children
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Humility017(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ray97:
I support buhari but if this is true. Then its uncalled for and undemocratical.
God bless you bro....
sometimes I don't know why we just can't condemn evil.
I am so ashamed seeing many take sides even when it is glaring that wrong acts are being perpetuated.

let the will of the people prevail...that's the essence of democracy.
you can't win all the time.
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by VULCAN(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Illiteracy is a disease. That army surrounded her office imply that they seized her phone? Why not comprehend what she said.

CapitanPan:
FAKE NEWS. If she claimed she was held hostage, how was she able to send that message on her phone? Liar.

1 Like

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by bluntMonkey: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mumu president, did you see that? Look it's one of your boys..

2 Likes

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by drmikeadams(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
When Atiku enters people like Amaechi and co will spend the next 16 years in kuje prison...
nah ....amechi and CO Will be welcomed back to pdp as prodigal sons and thé cycle continues angry pathetic
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by engrelvis(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dis is good news! Nigerians INEC officials standing for what is right. Dey might b few now but with time Nigeria will get it right. Dis is nt d issue of APC or PDP .Madam I doff my hat for u.

1 Like

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Bgorgeous: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Story for the God's
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by njelrapheal: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Tsar! Wike mischief makers are capable of sending such an SOS msg too, impersonating the woman.
A lot of us here in ObioAkpor LGA voted for Buhari, Atiku can never be an option
you are a miserable liar
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by bluntMonkey: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2019

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by somehow: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Via WhatsApp group?

Mtchew
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by shineeye1: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Las, las devil incarnates like amaechi and wike will die or be killed and face the wrath of God. Thank you oh God the just, God the judge.
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by cadesky(m): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
In as much as I love Buhari to win dis election, if dis happens to b true... Must say I'm dissapointed
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by castro316: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapitanPan:
FAKE NEWS. If she claimed she was held hostage, how was she able to send that message on her phone? Liar.

Olodo. How can she ut her ass on the line and lie against amaechi if it's not true. Some people can turn blind and go on brain lock down to something very obvious. May God have mercy on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by figure007(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Joshmodest:
they all belong to same caucus don't be deceived there is nothing like jail sir. They know where to meet to party together... We masses are the ones that fools around.. Let's wiseup

1 Like

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Naruto87(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rivers state. Your life matter more.. Even in maiduguri it's not this bad. Am a big fan of Buhari but I won't die for him. Neither he nor Atiku is GOD. while both deserve my respect none deserve my life. #violencefreeelection

1 Like

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by ladychioma: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Wat other evidence do we need to jail this useless amaechi for all his crimes against humanity....all the blood that u she'd yesterday will be on ur head and that of ur useless children
Amen
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by jnoz23(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
AMEACHI, DIS IS NOT ETHICAL O!
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Lumig: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapitanPan:
Gbam! God bless you jare. People are too gullible these days

1 Like

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by emmasege: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Tsar! Wike mischief makers are capable of sending such an SOS msg too, impersonating the woman.
A lot of us here in ObioAkpor LGA voted for Buhari, Atiku can never be an option
I put it to you that you are an Arewa living in Rivers.
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Hardohcof: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapitanPan:
use ur brain idiot
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by alizma: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
some people can't use thair, according to the text message, the woman claimed she is being held hostage in HER(INEC) office. tell me how possible it is for wike to drive to INEC office, take charge of the security structure their and keep the woman hostage and you have not seen wike running up and down, threatening thunder and brimstone?
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Ganamustgo(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ray97:
I support buhari but if this is true. Then its uncalled for and undemocratical.

"undemocratical"
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Dicado: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapitanPan:
with the way the story is been told, it appears to be true. However, it could be that the security personel were not in the same office likewise Amaechi. So, news might not be fake dude.
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Dicado: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
alizma:
some people can't use thair, according to the text message, the woman claimed she is being held hostage in HER(INEC) office. tell me how possible it is for wike to drive to INEC office, take charge of the security structure their and keep the woman hostage and you have not seen wike running up and down, threatening thunder and brimstone?
Lolz, did you read the thread?
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by alizma: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dicado:
Lolz, did you read the thread?
go back and read the tell me what I left out
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by mindtricks: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nothing new. This is Nigeria. Anything is possible.
Pray for time the people will sit up, rise to the challenge of saving and rebuilding this failing nation.
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by mindtricks: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapitanPan:
Wake up my friend. This is Nigeria. Don't act like you don't these things happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.