Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,035 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results (59354 Views)

Fact Check: With BVAS Can You Write Results Where There Was No Election? / Garba Shehu: IPOB Planning To Hold South-East Hostage With Sit-At-Home Orders / In Akwa Ibom, They Don’t Hold Elections But Write Results – Mike Igini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by SexynSerious(f): 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin cheesy wink

adadike:
APC are known for failure and other evil vices. They can never win a free and fair election unless it's rigged.

1 Like

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by mechanics(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
While will a minister be engaging in that kind of illegality?

1 Like

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by bluntMonkey: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
figure007:
they all belong to same caucus don't be deceived there is nothing like jail sir. They know where to meet to party together... We masses are the ones that fools around.. Let's wiseup

You deserve a bottle of beer my man
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Raxxye(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Tsar! Wike mischief makers are capable of sending such an SOS msg too, impersonating the woman.
A lot of us here in ObioAkpor LGA voted for Buhari, Atiku can never be an option
Which Obio/Akpor?
My polling unit at Convocation Arena, Uniport, which is a unit in Obio/Akpor had:
Buhari(APC) = 18 votes
Atiku(PDP) = 153 votes

2 Likes

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by CHARLESNEWTON: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Big lie by that woman... PDP hire thugs who shot a gun at PU= 004 in Igbuobazuwa...
Why making that woman saint?
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by macello4(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapitanPan:
FAKE NEWS. If she claimed she was held hostage, how was she able to send that message on her phone? Liar.
are u sure ur brain not damaged? Dis one ur sense of reasoning is malfuction.
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by deltateam: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapitanPan:
FAKE NEWS. If she claimed she was held hostage, how was she able to send that message on her phone? Liar.

Have you heard of house arrest? She can't leave the gates, can't you see its possible to still use her phones.
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by Anchor535(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Tsar! Wike mischief makers are capable of sending such an SOS msg too, impersonating the woman.
A lot of us here in ObioAkpor LGA voted for Buhari, Atiku can never be an option
ur lies is as legendary as ur boss Ameachi. Which ObioAkpor LGA r u talking abt? U r stewpid maggot from Ameachi's cavity. D whole of Rivers state stood up 4 Atiku/Obi u hear! Bloodsuckers!!!
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by atobs4real(m): 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
Wat other evidence do we need to jail this useless amaechi for all his crimes against humanity....all the blood that u shed yesterday will be on ur head and that of ur useless children
Don't you think they are two?
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by ulokayce: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi has lost in every aspect of this election. He should bury his face in shame. Wike has shown him who is the master planner.

Wants me to write results

Olaseni Durojaiye

An official of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mrs. Mary Efeturi, has cried out in a WhatsApp group that the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, is holding her hostage with the military personnel.

According to her desperate message, Amaechi wants her to instruct collation officers to collate results in the presidential election that held Saturday which she resisted, leading to her being held hostage by the minister, who has threatened not to release her until she carries out his wishes, which is to write results.

Her SOS message on the WhatsApp group, which went to her superiors reads: “Sir, I am still held within my office and the Minister of Transportation is insisting that I instruct the collation officers to collate results. He said that I cannot leave the office because he has military personnel on ground.”

Effort by THISDAY to reach her by phone proved abortive. As at the time of filing this report this morning, it was unknown whether she stood her ground and resisted the minister’s pressure or yielded.

Also, THISDAY learnt that INEC officials at the commission’s Abuja head office were still making frantic efforts to secure her release.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/24/amaechi-using-military-to-hold-me-hostage-inec-official-cries-out/?amp[/quote]
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by ulokayce: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Which one is fake news?
Okay, the real news Wike is holding INEC officer hostage asking her to rewrite election results to favour PDP. Gez u're satisfied now?
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by jonuel1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

"a lot of you?" with the secrecy involved qhen thump-printing, how did you know?

you must have been involved in vote trading
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by maxzzo1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Big lie which obio akpor Buhari did not reach even half in any unit....
Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by elishajohn(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
I SEE THIS........ WHAT DO YOU SEE? 2019 GENERAL ELECTION THE EGG THAT LANDED THE CHICKEN FARMER IN TROUBLE

Re: Mary Efeturi: Amaechi Holds Me Hostage With Military, Wants Me To Write Results by TinaG(f): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shameless shild.i guess he is not tired of this his wayward life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.