Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Student Cries Out After Encountering A Lecturer And Her Frustration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Cries Out After Encountering A Lecturer And Her Frustration (597 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / They're Shooting Us! - Plateau Student Cries In Bokkos Bush / OAU Student Cries Out: No Electricity In Our Hostels For 5 Months Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Cries Out After Encountering A Lecturer And Her Frustration by Zubelu11: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Oh that day. That day started very early. I woke up, played music for a while then I went to bath. I got dressed and left the house for today’s Hustle. On getting to school, I ran into my Head of Department, a woman that’s all out to get me. How will someone just decide to be a witch? I don’t know why people pick on me. There and then, my mood had already changed after the whole talk. I learnt that she had fixed a compulsory lecture for the class tomorrow. Tuesday � (Holy Ghost fire pursue them, wherever demons are gathered Holy Ghost fire pursue them).

I was annoyed and wondering why she’d do something like this knowing well the situation of things between ASUU and the Federal government since there was an ongoing strike in Nigeria. Little did I know that my problems were just starting

School is a bitch sometimes. I had (Phonetics and Phonology) class for 2 hours after that I was pained. Imagine the nonsense, I even left before the class ended that was how angry I was. Waste of resources, time etc. The class was a bore. This lecturer has always been looking at me with this sexy face, the i don't mind if we sleep together look and for a while my guys have been gingering me to get the motion kicking. I won't lie she got a great body not all those elderly women, this lecturer is young and attractive.

Continue at https://zubelu.com/blog/lecturer-and-their-frustrations/

lalasticlala and mynd44

Re: Student Cries Out After Encountering A Lecturer And Her Frustration by youngking22(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2019
weed is my best friend
Re: Student Cries Out After Encountering A Lecturer And Her Frustration by youngking22(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Weed is my best friend

(1) (Reply)

Does That Prefare Ice Cream To Maths, Maths is asking You Something (mr Shape) / Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere / Good Old Days: University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.