Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere (599 Views)

See The State Of Eric Moore Junior High School In Surulere, Lagos / Lagos Shuts Redeemers Nursery And Primary School, Ogba / Excel School Report Card And Result Sheet Format 6 For Nursery And Pre-school (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere by wisedollyp: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Dear Friends,

My child's school just sent their school fees for next term and it is 230K undecided which an increase of 100k from last term. The boy is starting Preschool 2 next term and he's 2+ years old.

I am sure this is not sustainable at my current level of income and so I need suggestion of good and affordable nursery and primary schools in Surulere. I prefer one that is not far from Shitta.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere by skillzbae(f): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Redeem schools, they teach well
Re: Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere by wisedollyp: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2019
Abeg o. I need suggestions urgently...
Re: Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere by NL1960: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2019
wisedollyp:
Abeg o. I need suggestions urgently...

Do you like catholic schools?.
Re: Help - Affordable Nursery And Primary School In Surulere by phunmie306: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
wisedollyp:
Dear Friends,

My child's school just sent their school fees for next term and it is 230K undecided which an increase of 100k from last term. The boy is starting Preschool 2 next term and he's 2+ years old.

I am sure this is not sustainable at my current level of income and so I need suggestion of good and affordable nursery and primary schools in Surulere. I prefer one that is not far from Shitta.

Thank you and God bless.

Hi , where you able to get one. Kindly help cause I'm in same dilemma now. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

UNN Hike Fees For Late Course Registration From 500 To 10,000naira / Fully Funded Australia Embassy Scholarship 2020 (undergraduate, Masters And Phd) / Study In Austria [detailed Guide For Nigerian Students]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.