Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? (2127 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Buhari Keep Reps, Senate Waiting As President Fails To Honour NASS Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2019
It's something most of us regrettably do not understand. How PMB continued to garner 12m or so votes without buying them,- when he had no one in the State and Federal Houses of Assembly or Governors (who are the main political influencers) truly for me enobles the ordinary Northerner than it does PMB.
There's something to learn here but unfortunately we never pay attention.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by tuniski: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2019
papiforreal:
It's something most of us regrettably do not understand. How PMB continued to garner 12m or so votes without buying them,- when he had no one in the State and Federal Houses of Assembly or Governors (who are the main political influencers) truly for me enobles the ordinary Northerner than it does PMB.
He has the most formidable structure called religion.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2019
tuniski:

Was yaradua not Muslim and from the same region as him?
Is Atiku not Muslim?
Buhari isn't even a pious Muslim.
He shakes hand with women Which is against Islamic teaching.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by tossie101(f): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Those results were doctored.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2019
papiforreal:
I thought we all saw the video APC sharing #500 to poor women for votes some days ago?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari is richer than akpabio, saraki and Jonathan combined

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by BuhariAdvocate: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
grin oponu
tuniski:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by nwanyionitsha: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
papiforreal:
There is nothing to learn. They are just wallowing in poverty, lack of education and religious bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Charmingrascal(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
It's obvious now that PMB's victory will be determined by the core Northern State with the highest number of voters it Will be 90/10 in favour of APC

It is 50/50 in the South West between APC/PDP

70/30 in the SE in favour of PDP

50/50 North Central

60/40 South South in favour of PDP

The determinant will be the wide margin that APC will win with in the core North
Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by AroleOduduwa(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Edodefender:
Buhari is richer than akpabio, saraki and Jonathan combined

God bless you, don’t mind this mumu who thinks Buhari a former head of state and ptf chairman is poor.
Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by babyfaceafrica: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2019
tossie101:
Those results were doctored.
buhari Is very very popular in the north....especially among the peasants......he alone in Nigeria can boast of 10m votes...I don't know how he got that popular

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by ozo13(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
MrFourSHIRTS:
I thought we all saw the video APC sharing #500 to poor women for votes some days ago?
hehehe.so na pure pdp share abi.oh may be u didnt see the video clip of those kano guys telling atiku one on one on how they used 200k per area to mobilize supporters for him in his kano rallies.I know they jus wanna collect their share from baba Atiku .

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Kyase(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
buhari Is very very popular in the north....especially among the peasants......he alone in Nigeria can boast of 10m votes...I don't know how he got that popular
Integrity

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by tossie101(f): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

If u believe those votes are not doctore then You can be easily deceived
Some1 posted a video Last nite on facebook where young guys about 7 of them in the north,
Each of them having bundles of voting papers
With an ink pad between them casting votes for APC in a dirty corner., I was weak

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2019
tossie101:

Some1 posted a video Last nite on facebook where young guys about 7 of them in the north,
With an ink pad between them casting votes for APC in a dirty corner., I was weak
all votes in Nigeria are manipulated....

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2019
tossie101:

You guys keep consoling yourself.
People here in the north voted unlike you guys in the East that sits at home.
There's general low turn out in the se as reported by media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by tuniski: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin oponu
If not that you smiled, I seriously take exception to that word 'oponu'.
Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by RTSC: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2019
papiforreal:

Was yaradua not Muslim and from the same region as him?
Is Atiku not Muslim?
Buhari isn't even a pious Muslim.
He shakes hand with women Which is against Islamic teaching.
Cmon, buhari is like Muhammad compared to atiku.
Atiku also shakes hands of women too and is far more liberal.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Anubis: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2019
It's started as an urban legend in the eightees that his wife was seen taking a taxi in the kano. This shocked everyone because as a former head of state he is suppose to be very rich. The legend grew from there that the guy is very simple and did not steal any money when he was the head of state. They didnt realise that the reason he was broke was because of sheer incompetence not integrity
Re: Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money? by Ziggylady(f): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2019
papiforreal:

What is there to learn in people who are ignorantl,poor and can barely make sound judgements for themselves without being told what to do?.

What is there to learn about people who will eat from the ground,drink from poodle yet hail their "leaders" who should be stoned for ensuring they are perpetually in that state of squalor,poverty and filth?

What is there to learn from people who feel they do not deserve to live dignified lives as human beings all on the alter of some religious bondage,,yet their insanely wicked leaders live obscene life of opulence and luxury

You and your people can learn to live like them,but the generality of Igbos aspire to live better lives than the average Europeans if it is posdible

(1) (Reply)

See The Handsome Armed Robber Who Specialized In Robbing UNIUYO Students / CORONA VIRUS: Gov Ayade Defiles FG, Directs Schools In The State To Continue / Why Do Some Nigeria Youths Love This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.