Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter (4317 Views)

Northerners On Legit.ng Hausa React To Northeast Youths Squabbles With Shettima / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / Kudos To All The Northerners On NL Regarding Ondo's Latest Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Since the beginning of the#EndSARS protest which started out peacefully and orderly with the sole objective of putting the Nigerian government at all levels to do the right thing, unfortunately things have taken a wrong turn with violence erupting in parts of the country most especially the south. However instead of not letting tribal sentiment derail is from the main problem, some monickers here chose to pin it on the igbos, this is a development I found appaling and took it up to investigate.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Below are tweets from adamu Garba on Twitter with videos. They're still there not deleted as at the time of posting this so the mods can confirm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by DontBullshitMe: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2020
He's a nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2020
This is the translation to what he wrote and says in the video

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Now it is quite unfortunate that many Northerners have fallen for this his charade and lies, many of them are supporting him and saying they'll share it on other platforms for those who are not on Twitter.
This insecurity and bad governance is reaching evrbody from North to south, but many Northerners will fall for this lies because their elites don't keep them illitrate for no reason

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Amotolongbo(f): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2020
Well, I already knew if this protest won’t lead to civil war or revolution, it will be one of the prelude to it.

Pogrom, coup and counter coup were preludes to the civil war in 1967.

I pray President Buhari won’t end up being African Mihkail Gorbachev, judging by his actions, inactions and ineptitude

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2020
Igbos in the north should start returning immediately

13 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by SLAP44: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2020
angry

this is their grand plan

use some useful ediots in the south to cause disunity and confusion among the southerners like what has been happening since yesterday evening.
then gather their people to attack already weakened south and boom conquer.

at this point if any southerner still think of one Nigeria then he's a bastard

I keep saying it
the yoruba nation is too polarised politically and religiously that's why at this point you can still see some so called Yorubas still supporting Buhari.
that's why these Northerners always use those ones that claims to support Buhari to do their dirty work
check them out they're all 100% Buhari supporters.
well if other Yorubas want to deceived no problem we'll face our enemies differently.
they knew that they can't stand a united south hence the needs to sow a seed of discord among the southerners and it's working already I'm afraid

15 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Afolabimills(m): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2020
That ninconpu should have been arrested by now because he is a fulani terrorist jihadist hypocrite nothing will happen to him for now but surely God judgement is here upon his likes idiot

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by nairalandankrah: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Southern Unity is a must.....

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2020
Instead of facing reality and issues squarely, they're using the same old ethnic and religious card on their follower's and it is sad that many have already fallen for this trap. And to those monickers who say they're from the SW and pin the problem on igbos or IPOB, I say you are very unfortunate souls, violence is going on in the SS and SE in places like Benin,PH,aba,enugu etc so how can you even imagine such rubbish?

11 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by nony43(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2020
The Northerners that are buying this their stupidity is ingrained, have you ever imagined removing North from Nigeria we will be much better

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by xynerise: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2020
This is how they lie to them and make them behave like zombie.

Illiteracy is truly a disease

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Throwback: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2020
I don't see any incitement in what has been translated.

He holds his own view which is actually the prevalent view in the North.

They enjoy the Nigerian structure you want reformed, as such they are not interested in any protest whose end result is falsely thought not to favour them.

He has only called for the North to remain united, both Muslim and Christian, and declared he has also gone to court.

So I see no incitement at all, rather a sectarian plea borne out of fear that they would be the biggest losers in a restructured Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2020
Many people know me here to be an Akwa ibomite, and if things continu this way Godforbid but we might be heading to serious crises if not war.
The elites don't mean well for northern youths, while they send their children to the best schools abroad, poor Northern masses become almajiri and join Boko Haram and other bad gangs. Northern youths please be wise
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2020
Throwback:

They enjoy the Nigerian structure you want reformed, as such they are not interested in any protest whose end result is falsely thought not to favour them.

He has only called for the North to remain united, both Muslim and Christian, and declared he has also gone to court.

So I see no incitement at all.
The north is the poorest region in Nigeria,the most illitrate region in Nigeria, the region with the most death's annually,I can go on and on.
So tell me how the current structure favours the average Northerner?
Tell me it favours the northern elite and I'll take u seriously.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:04am On Oct 22, 2020
Throwback:

So I see no incitement at all, rather a sectarian plea borne out of fear that they would be the biggest losers in a restructured Nigeria.
don't worry by the time the northerners starts killing southerners over there you'll understand how the north thinks.

go and read your history
na so e dey start
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by VEXT: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
The fact still remains that, those northerners You See out there don't like southerners.. Be you a southern Muslim or not... Those guys r filled up with hatred against other regions... Only those who stay in the north will understand..

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Throwback: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2020
Blackking98:

The north is the poorest region in Nigeria,the most illitrate region in Nigeria, the region with the most death's annually,I can go on and on.

Has the average Northerner ever had an opinion in contrast to the opinion of the Sultanate in Sokoto?

How many times have we seen that the shackles of Islam is fully embraced by the poor, but enforced by a Pharisaic upper class who lead a liberal life?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2020
lalasticlala treat with urgency
Northerners don't bluff
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2020
VEXT:
The fact still remains that, those northerners You See out there don't like southerners.. Be you a southern Muslim or not... Those guys r filled up with hatred against other regions... Only those who stay in the north will understand..

thank God in his tweet he didn't made mention of SE SW SS
rather he was referring to the whole south
and that's the pattern they use in destruction

I pity my good Yorubas that fail to their divide and conquer tactics
seems like all man on its own now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2020
Throwback:

Has the average Northerner ever had an opinion in contrast to the opinion of the Sultanate in Sokoto?

How many times have we seen that the shackles of Islam is fully embraced by the poor, but enforced by a Pharisaic upper class who lead a liberal life?
This is just disgusting.
Then what makes us one nigeria when we think and behave very differently?
I think that thread warning against secession should be taken down, if we can't put differences aside and leave ancient way of life so as to better nigeria I don't think we deserve to be one nigeria. Look at UAE, Saudi Arabia,kwait etc. Issit that they're a different type of Muslims or what? All those countries better than nigeria, truly the northern elites are wicked people.

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Throwback: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
don't worry by the time the northerners starts killing southerners over there you'll understand how the north thinks.

go and read your history
na so e dey start

I repeat that there is no incitement in what has been translated.

A call to reject protests and rioting, even when we all know the aim is for the benefit of every Nigerian, cannot be called incitement.

If his appeal is incitement, what then do we term a call to protest and destroy the vestiges of our collective assault and rights infringement which I also approve of?

We might not like the guy, but we should not persecute him.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by IgbalodeRaymond: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2020
since the history of Nigeria they've never seen a united South like this
they're scared
they used their people in government to plant their divide and rule tactics that started on nairaland evening yesterday

they seems to be succeeding

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2020
The northerners are wiser... the killings going on there cannot be hidden..
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Throwback: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2020
If the free police bail policy that was always law is not in effect at every police station when the dust settles, then we did not instill enough fear into our oppressors, and the government did not learn anything.

If every police station continue to operate a checkpoint on the road outside of the station, and continue to extort commercial motorists and cargo carrying vehicles, then the IG of Police still does not know how to solve the problem of his force and must resign.

If Osinbajo with his legal background cannot influence his own government to effect prompt legal reforms that govern the activities of the police, the state/federal prosecution, and the judiciary as regards the rights of an accused to immediate administrative bail or court charge, then he is no more useful than the useless Buhari.
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
what do you expect.??
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Blackking98(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2020
Throwback:

I repeat that there is no incitement in what has been translated.

A call to reject protests and rioting, even when we all know the aim is for the benefit of every Nigerian, cannot be called incitement.

If his appeal is incitement, what then do we term a call to protest and destroy the vestiges of our collective assault and rights infringement which I also approve of?

We might not like the guy, but we should not persecute him.
Oga stop being Clever by half.
If he said all he said without saying "it's a plan to disgrace the north or topple the north from power" then it wouldn't be incitement. You and average almajiri on the road don't think the same.
You're educated and can decipher, they can't, once they hear it's a threat to the north we know what comes next, the script has played itself out before countless times. Stop being Clever by half.

10 Likes

Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by tsagir(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Blackking98:

BY NOW EVEN YOU KNOWN WHO ARE ILLITERATE,YOU BURN YOUR LAND BECOUSE OF YOUR HATE TO AREWA,CONT.BURNING LAGOS (IGBOS)
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by SisterFire(f): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2020
Antoeni n legendhero were paid to divide south by claiming igbos stole d oba lagoon"s staff of office
Re: Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter by Vyzz: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bloodshed will start tomorrow Nnamdi Kanu orders IPOB / 2023: Akwa Ibom Youths Urged To Shun Pecuniary Gains, Choose Competence / Tinubu Spotted Sitting In Buhari's Office In Aso Rock: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.