Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (50137 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by RealityShot: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
ELECTRONIC/ONLINE VOTING IS NIGERIA'S only HOPE

but who go change that constitutional law against electronic voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by wizkidblogger(f): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
bliz123:
Who says these stuffs in the public with your private handle. Biko don't waste your Education.

i tire oo. social media makes some pple to just be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by olamy7(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akshow:
Please, apologise to them
Apologise to them They sound offended that it hasn't turned out as expected It is not their fault It is yours Please apologise to them
They said he could not win They said he would not win They know what you don't Please apologise to them
They called him an illiterate in confirmation of their illiteracy They know it all Please apologise to them
They labelled him a bigot in a bid to mask their bigotry They have done no wrong Please apologise to them
They said he was not in charge, yet called him a tyrant He was no longer in control of his faculties, they said Yet, they called him a killer
They said he was now a vegetable They said he was a clone They wished him death They said he was dead They did no wrong Please apologise to them
They did no wrong They can do no wrong They were only overcome by love Please apologise to them
They routinely called you stupid, simply for seeing things differently from them They called you daft for simply being different They said you had being bought simply for investing in hope, not cynicism
They can do no wrong They were only overcome by love Please apologise to them
They labelled you a fanatic for standing your ground against the tide of falsehood
They called you names They insulted you They mocked you Ganged up to bully you. But you must accept that you were wrong
They did no wrong They were only overcome by love Please apologise to them
They were so sure there would be no tomorrow They said you had lost your mind when you showed them your numbers and asked them for theirs They said your brain had been taken out and replaced with something else
They did no wrong They can do no wrong They were only overcome by love Please apologise to them
Whatever goes wrong, they pin on you To explain anything is to be justifying it They said you had no right to your voice You had no right to speak back After all, you are a Fulani slave
They can do no wrong They were only overcome by love Please apologise to them
You must apologise to them For daring their intellectuals For daring their agberos For daring to challenge their lies For daring to speak up
Slaves don't speak! You must apologise to them for speaking out You must apologise for winning
If it looks like you are winning and you notice they are whining Please apologise to them
If they try to appropriate tomorrow just like they appropriated patriotism yesterday Smile and apologise to them
If they tell you they too saw this tomorrow even if the record does not support their claim Thank them. Apologise to them A slave cannot know better than Massa!
Deny that you saw tomorrow when they did not see it. Deny that you said he would win when they said he would not Accept their lies, deny your truths, massage their ego They can do no wrong Please apologise to them
Are they not already blaming you for the pockets of negatives here and there? Be accepting. Are they not already using the outliers to shape the narratives and discredit the outcome?
Remember, It is always about you. The fault is always yours It is always about something that he said or did not say Something you said or did not say. Yet, it is simple.
You were wrong They were right They are always right.
They did no wrong They can do no wrong They were only overcome by love.
Please apologise to them
Simbo Olorunfemi
summary of the whole epistle pls ?
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Gandollaar(f): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
He wants trouble and he will get it.

No results will be cancelled.

Forget the pipe dreams .

The idiot posted his name and details.

Whether it's PDP or APC, they have resources to silence him
And this is your reaction to the matter. I thought buhari was fighting corruption? Your mindset of unleashing terrible injuries on anyone that disagrees with you is a Hallmark trait of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by IvarTheBoneless: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
And this is your reaction to the matter. I thought buhari was fighting corruption? Your mindset of unleashing terrible injuries on anyone that disagrees with you is a Hallmark trait of APC.

Yes, stay away.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
How he was forced to submit fake result or how he was paid to submit fake result.

Believe these people at your own peril.

If you've ever worked as an ad-hoc staff in a tensed area you'll know what's up and won't come on nairaland to spew trash.

Don't do as they request of you, you'll just die for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Fxwarrior: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
I believe him with that Hausa cap I saw there. Their only language is damburubanka I will daga you, Walai fah.

The reason someone somewhere is alive is because they haven't announced Presidential result. Let he who has an ear hear. There is always violence in the North mostly against Christians when there's election. I was almost a victim of murder when they conducted a local government election that year. Yes mere local government not to talk of Presidential.

I repeat if you love that brother of yours let him board that vehicle and come back. Some deaths are avoidable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Sterope(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
NYSC members who willingly volunteer to partake in this madness are on their own.

Better to get a query than be involved in this madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Akshow: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
olamy7:
summary of the whole epistle pls ?
it's not my fault you are bereft of comprehension skills
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
IPassYahoo:
This corper is saying trash.. I’m a serving corps member and I participated in the election.. you cannot generalise the election based on your polling unit.. I collected my materials on time and we started election at exactly 8am and my team were able to submit the election to the collation center successfully and they record the exact result. I can stand for some Inec officials that they are very careful and in fact they will ensure you do the right thing before they collate the result. In fact they will keep telling us that their reputation is also as take.. overall the election was fair and I hope the will of the people prevail

Because you were lucky to be in a polling unit where people there are not violent doesn't mean it's like that everywhere.

Thank your star

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by IPassYahoo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
jumobi1:

So your experience means his experience in a different place is impossible? Able God!!!

Read very well.. I said he should not generalise the outcome of his own poling unit.. the worst is he was saying the Inec official should resign
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Fxwarrior: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
bkool7:
The guy said he was not forced.
Title said he was forced.
What do we believe?

Not many fake news

You lack comprehension. He said he was not forced to work as adhoc member. He opted probably to source for additional income but as a patriotic Nigerian youth, he was disappointed with the process.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by lobell: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Timothy....

'This is the last time I'd be doing this bullshit INEC ad-hoc nonsense.
Having disenfrachised myself in the name of ad-hoc staff, I was almost thoroughly beaten.
I was cowed into submitting the bulk of ballot papers for mass thumbprinting.
Well, I filled the incidence form and I hope the result would be cancelled.
I'm just angry with everything most especially for getting involved in the first place.
No one forced me actually.
First, this cardreader rubbish should be quashed in subsequent elections.
The whole aim has been defeated.
Out of about 900 registered voters in my unit, the cardreader could authenticate only 15.
The rest had to do manual accreditation, which opened more room for rigging. Quite sad!
This Prof. Mahmood has to resign immediately after this elections and apologize to Nigerians.
The extra 1 week he got did not prove anything different. In fact he's made Jega's INEC much more coveted.
As at 11am, we had not seen materials, the people were already agitated, thinking we were compromised...they started threatening to descend on us...luckily we escaped that.
Because we reported late at the polling unit, we were forced to extend voting time till around7:30pm.
When it was dark, this people requested for the remaining ballot papers, that is the tradition of the polling unit not to return ballot papers to INEC...before we knew it, the atmosphere became very tensed.
The short of it is that we allowed them to do their wish but I pray the result is cancelled.
The fact is, most of rigging is done in the rural areas. There, there is no electoral laws, anything goes... Party agents do the voting for people and you don't dare talk.
We must penetrate the grassroots if we must overcome this plague.
I'm glad I returned safely'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/corper-inec-ad-hoc-staff-explains-how.html

Even if they thumbprinted the remaining sheets, I'm certain you did not stamp and sign them behind, or did you?

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oga check the numbers in Benue, PDP are culpable in this matter
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Jetrue3oo: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
boxypane:

If we check you now, u never saw d four walls of d university, that is why you spite corpses like this.

It's because am upright and I walk circumspectively,am never your kind.

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Jetrue3oo: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
adedehinbo:
u just dey type rubbish y

Yes there is something in something that makes something to become something.

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by yemi15(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Timothy....

Having disenfrachised myself in the name of ad-hoc staff, I was almost thoroughly beaten.
I'm just angry with everything most especially for getting involved in the first place.
Out of about 900 registered voters in my unit, the cardreader could authenticate only 15.
The rest had to do manual accreditation, which opened more room for rigging. Quite sad!
This Prof. Mahmood has to resign immediately after this elections and apologize to Nigerians.
The extra 1 week he got did not prove anything different. In fact he's made Jega's INEC much more coveted.
As at 11am, we had not seen materials, the people were already agitated, thinking we were compromised...they started threatening to descend on us...luckily we escaped that.
Because we reported late at the polling unit, we were forced to extend voting time till around7:30pm.
When it was dark, this people requested for the remaining ballot papers, that is the tradition of the polling unit not to return ballot papers to INEC...before we knew it, the atmosphere became very tensed.
The short of it is that we allowed them to do their wish but I pray the result is cancelled.
The fact is, most of rigging is done in the rural areas. There, there is no electoral laws, anything goes... Party agents do the voting for people and you don't dare talk.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/corper-inec-ad-hoc-staff-explains-how.html

Electronic voting is the answer to all these issues. The next president, hopefully not Lifeless FC, has a great job to do in cajoling and persuading the National Assembly to sign off and pass the electronic voting bill.

Yippee, my ban has ended, to my followers, I have been using the yemi1504 moniker. To the mods, there are many ways to skin a cat, stop being partisan!, and freedom of speech is an human right in a democracy such as ours!

I rest my case.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Jetrue3oo: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Is that all?

Tomorrow is Monday, it is time for you to resume your Biafran anthem.

I have helped you bring your uniform.

Unfortunately I don't know any country named as biafra,biafra is an imaginary country only for biafran.Am a Nigerian and I believe in one Nigeria,universal Love that has no boundaries thanks.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by yemi15(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
How he was forced to submit fake result or how he was paid to submit fake result.

So he should die for a shi.t.hole country in defending the votes Abi? You are a learner! SMH.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Jetrue3oo: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Many that are shouting one Nigeria only do that with lips and not from the in-depth of their heart.
If you can travel to different states and study many Nigerians attitude towards strangers you will know.All we need is universal Love for one another and put an end to class distinction
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by boxypane(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

It's because am upright and I walk circumspectively,am never your kind.
Omo Alabama, eh ooo! Oga carry yourself join queue jor. Na u know how to cast stone.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Jetrue3oo: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
boxypane:

Omo Alabama, eh ooo! Oga carry yourself join queue jor. Na u know how to cast stone.

You're even more provoked than my post that means your state is worst than an insane man
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by ucheuzor1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:

Don't say what you don't know ok. I'm a serving Corper and I know what we went through yesterday.

These party agents/thugs are there to Lynch on you if you don't allow them have their way.

You should be happy this guy was bold enough to speak out.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Kenturkey048(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:

shut up oga..u think say village get time to woo u for money..talk make them stab u to death for no reason....like the guy said.its also my very last time indulging in such bull-sh*t called inec adhoc staff..

Nigerian Election na scam.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by olamy7(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akshow:
it's not my fault you are bereft of comprehension skills
u'r not okay bro....that's what I can say right now
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by kuuljay(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Timothy....

voter is eligible to cast his vote if the ECR can read the voters card but cannot authenticate,of which it did and sure you communicated that data to the Inec backend server,so how would you say the ECR did not meet it's purpose,and again you cannot have more than 750 voters in a unit with only one voting point,it's either you are lieing or you don't know what you are doing.beisdes the place does not have a name?
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Freesurfer: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by otokx(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
If you like thumb print the entire River Niger full of ballot papers, the information on the SCR is the koko. There is no more incidence form but an EVR which must be properly filled or that result will be rejected at the collation center.

1 Like

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by kuuljay(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
otokx:
If you like thumb print the entire River Niger full of ballot papers, the information on the SCR is the koko. There is no more incidence form but an EVR which must be properly filled or that result will be rejected at the collation center.
it's either he is lieing or he is poorly trained,can a polling unit with one voting point and one card reader have upto 900 registered voters? No.is a voter eligible to vote if the card reader reads the card but fails to authenticate? Yes.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by poseidon12: 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
bkool7:
The guy said he was not forced.
Title said he was forced.
What do we believe?

Not many fake news

I believe you misunderstood him. He meant that he was not forced to be INEC ad-hoc staff.
But he was forced by the voters to give them the ballot papers for thumb printing.
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by bkool7(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
poseidon12:

I believe you misunderstood him. He meant that he was not forced to be INEC ad-hoc staff.
But he was forced by the voters to give them the ballot papers for thumb printing.

Don't mind me.
I didn't even read the whole story. I got bored in the first paragraph
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Ayobami7(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.