Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters (33275 Views)

Buhari Violates COVID-19 Law Signed By Him In Katsina - Sahara Reporters / Seek Legal Redress If Dissatisfied With Election Outcome, Ajimobi Advises / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
While I was patiently waiting on the queue to cast my vote, a man came around with a medium sized python coiled around his neck.....

Guess who I immediately thought he was!!!!!

LalasticLala

You be clown o cheesy grin
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by imam07: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Why is pdp so noisy like this.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
freshngwaboy:
let's face the fact here.
Buhari go win because of the rigging not because of the good people of the federal republic of Nigeria voted for him.
e dey very painful say i dey share same country with Northerners.
anoda four years of suffer and death
only u will suffer and die since u dont know how to comment..idiot, fact kill u
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by JudasNaCarrot: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

US is busy with the wall
UK is busy with Brexit

They have no time for useless noise from thieves who want to sell NNPC.
Your stupidity and foolishness plus ignorance stinks to high havens.

You desperately need help.

Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by theoldpretender(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
freshngwaboy:
Buhari go win because of the rigging not because of the good people of the federal republic of Nigeria voted for him.

For four years, you guys had the power and werewithal to get those Northerners on your side.

But instead, you were busy calling them Abokees, Jihadists, Bokoists, illiterates, etc.

Shebi dem go come and vote for una ?

After all, SS and SE did not vote for Bubu after that 5% nonsense.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by GemstoneJs(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
BubuZombi:

Don't worry, you soon cry in Hebrew
APC/BUHARI MUST GOOOOOO
the handwriting is in black..so there will be no more weeping and poverty in Nigeria. tongue tongue
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Hotfreeze: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Your stupidity and foolishness plus ignorance stinks to high havens.

You desperately need help.

Ipob pig, I repeat, they have no time for your foolishness.

You thieves and looters would lose and cry till death.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by madone: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
PDP desperately trying to cause chaos in PMB strong hold
go for brain check..
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by madone: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Ipob pig, I repeat, they have no time for your foolishness.

You thieves and looters would lose and cry till death.
grin but u are mourning already.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Uptown7(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
somito121:
This is the worst election so far as Nigeria is concerned.
rightly said
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by James4bright(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
frankblinkz:
please nairalanders when are they going to announce the results.?

Tune to channels, the process is about to commence.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Hotfreeze: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
madone:
grin but u are mourning already.

Lol

You must be mistaking me for a PDP. Those animals and their leaders like Saraki are the ones mourning.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by gbagyiza: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Miscellaneous:
If u are not from the north & u voted buhari, u are simply shortchanging ur future. The north wants Buhari because of his juicy & lopsided appointments that Favours their "brothers". They don't want atiku dat isn't that nepotic . I'm not surprised buhari is winning the north. I just want atiku to share the votes there maybe up to 40%

Pls if u r making projections about North, spare the Christians in d North. We r not part of this evil plan.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Midastorch(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
somito121:
This is the worst election so far as Nigeria is concerned.

It’s a lie, even Yar’Adua agreed that the election that brought him in was filled with anomaly.... People also died in 2015...
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Miscellaneous(m): 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
gbagyiza:

Pls if u r making projections about North, spare the Christians in d North. We r not part of this evil plan.
I'm sorry.
I meant the Muslim population
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by BubuZombi: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
GemstoneJs:

APC/BUHARI MUST GOOOOOO
the handwriting is in black..so there will be no more weeping and poverty in Nigeria. tongue tongue

I will remind you tomorrow
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by comradenuru4u(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
I am not sure you are in Nigeria because pmb is winning . Next level for real]Let them Abscond!

They will also Abscond with Pmb to Daura[/quote]
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
PDP desperately trying to cause chaos in PMB strong hold

Pdp doesn’t not have the machinery to go buahris strong hold and cause trouble. Sm of Buharis strongholds no longer believe in him. The people have spoken.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by tonex360: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC have started but all their enterprise will still fail.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Skills10: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
sonature1:
You see, this is why we need an automated voting system that calculates votes without this useless manual collation.

SMH

True talk. So many things we can do with technology advancement. The country is a joke. INEC should automate the whole process immediately after this election. Elections that can be done on a working day. That should not take more than 20 mins. Biometrics. And we are still doing things like the days of yore. Big shame. Our political class will not embrace automation because it will prevent them from rigging.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by ebenholer(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
The game plan has started...inec has started strategizing about the places they want rerun to hold so as to nullify gaps of winning by opposition, and kastina is one of those areas for that. Can you believe it that PO would run away in kastina of all places. Lies at highest order.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Aiming1985(m): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
freshngwaboy:

My dear we are stuck with these people. embarassed
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Abscond with Election results? shocked cheesy grin grin grin what da hell is he planning to do with them?

Nigerians never cease to Amaze me.
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Bagsman(m): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:
Seems Buhari will lose Katsina....I laff in Afghanistan
nigga u dont know what u saying at all... kaduna, katsina, kano will surely leave ur jaws open���
Re: Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters by Seamus10: 8:30am On Feb 25, 2019
buhari You Are Surely Going Back To Daura Isha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Governors Should Pay More Attention To The Environment: The Enugu Example / Nigerian Begs Richard Quest For $500 (Photo) / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.