Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, (43184 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats / APC Wins Two Senatorial Seats In Delta / Ifeanyi Ubah And Stella Oduah Win Senatorial Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by seunmsg(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Overall, APC won Osun State despite all the lies initially posted by PDP. Kudos to all members of APC in Osun State for the hard fought victory. Ekiti, Ogun, Osun, and Lagos in bag already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Koladelampard: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Are you not tired of this "like" and "share" nonsense... Isn't obvious to you "like" and "share" don't win elections
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Emmanuel226(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
yes oh, we must show PDP pepper

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Olajah81: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
Buhari's fall is inevitable!!!

Nigerians are too smart for such a dull and useless President.

Like for Atiku the President elect.

Share for the useless Daura village Head.

Ur potopoto eyes will be cleared...

4+4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Emmanuel226(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
I still dey talk am Atiku still dey learn work where Buhari dey

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Olajah81: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kingluqman:
Someone should please update me about Ajilesoro of PDP in Ife federal constituency.

PDP is loosing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Emmanuel226(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari vs Atiku just dey like PSG vs MAN UTD #if u know u know
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Emmanuel226(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku never reach Buhari level yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by garbamaza: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Odunsco01:
how many did PDP win?

PDP is winning on Nairaland platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by comradewanle(m): 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kingluqman:
Someone should please update me about Ajilesoro of PDP in Ife federal constituency.

The info we saw.......is like ajilesoro is leading but unofficial sha
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Clevite(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Honorable Oluwole Oke of PDP has just been declared winner of Obokun/Ori-Ade Federal Constituency of Osun State's House Of Reps. election. He defeated Dr Siji Ademiju of APC to win the seat for the record fourth time.
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by islandmoon: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Omisore thought Ife people are daft to follow him to APC.

They just don't want APC.

he betrayed the Yoruba race by working with APC, he betrayed his SDP people , he also lost opportunity to be a shareholder in osun PDP government

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Smartwave: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Omisore thought Ife people are daft to follow him to APC.

They just don't want APC.

you're wrong is time for IJESA man. Irrespective of party, IJESA would never forsake their son. And mind you IJESA control six out of ten local government in Osun East.
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by bliz123: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Until I hear from INEC all other announcement is social.

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by bcashy: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fall kee you!!! Cry me river, we know say next option for u na to cry rigging grin grin grin grin grin
U Neva see anything., since you no dey keep the hatred again, we will also come out now to show u we hate you to the marrow!!!! My advise for u be say if u wan try any madness just jejely go back to ur state, any form of madness from any one of you here in southwest will be violently resisted...... We have tried to live peacefully with you but we won't allow u to tell us or dictate to us the right thing to do here....never!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Ricky109: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
my happiest moment is the dead of saraki in kwara state
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Mystiquefia: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Good result for PDP. I never knew they could get vote from the SW
Thats A Very Poor Result Considering The Neck To Neck Votes In The Gubernatorial Elections My Friend
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by jayson87: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Something is not right with Osun state result

I see rigging here. The people voted pdp
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by ruffDiamond: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
and the buhari tsunami winning effect continue unabated! pigz go die plenty today but no be from bullet o

1000 way to die:voting the rejected, wanted HOMO fugithief!patriot pls help me with that which kind eahala be did meme thank in advance
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Rednaxelot: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Smartwave:
you're wrong is time for IJESA man. Irrespective of party, IJESA would never forsake their son. And mind you IJESA control six out of ten local government in Osun East.
You are naive of the Ife/Ijesha politics.

Why did Omoworare from Ife win the 2015 senatorial election in Ijesha, having votes higher than that of Fadahunsi from Ijesha?
Fadahunsi won in Ife zone and lost in Ijesha zone.

Moreover, Ijesha only has more local governments than Ife Zone but lesser voting strength than Ife zone.
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Zeus100(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Na so una like so tey.. APC kan dey win for real life.. I am tired of social media.. Thats how they abused Banky W and he is winning in real life.. You pple are hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Smartwave: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
quote author=Rednaxelot post=76070072]You are naive of the Ife/Ijesha politics.

Why did Omoworare from Ife win the 2015 senatorial election in Ijesha, having votes higher than that of Fadahunsi from Ijesha?
Fadahunsi won in Ife zone and lost in Ijesha zone.

Moreover, Ijesha only has more local governments than Ife Zone but lesser voting strength than Ife zone.[/quote]Everybody knows that Omoworare is paper weighted politician even at Ife his home town, that he only got his victory through Aregbesola back then, so if Ife that have four local government, and everybody knows place like Modakeke will never support Ife, is having higher voting more the IJESA with six LGA cannot support their son to win, what a shame.
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Twy: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
Something is not right with Osun state result

I see rigging here. The people voted pdp
Early results posted on nairaland mean nothing. Until you know more about 30% of the votes can you be able to predict. In 2015, early esults posted here showed a friend was loosing, I called him but he was already celebrating. Most politicians have an idea from polling agents. If you know a politician they can give you an idea about what is going on in their area. Also that is how they know the figures they will add for rigging.
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Benwallt(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some ppl are really suffering, APC 8, PDP 1 n you are still talking like this.
Fuckyoumod:

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Ironlion1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
rxmusa:
When the heart is inclined towards goodness and positivity, success get addicted to such heart.

APC IS WINNING EVERYWHERE

Every where "where?"
Start crying because in few hours time
Atiku will be declare the president elect.
You think Nigerians are intellectually weak as you are?
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Demol4trillions(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
THANK GOD FOR MY SENATORIAL DISTRICT! OSUN CENTRAL, THANK GOD FOR MY REP.............. RASHEED OLALEKAN AFOLABI...
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by varyo: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
[
who is talking about love here? as a person how many people.lives you? How many times have your people rejected you? Igbos is now your problem? accept defeat and go bury head in shame.Mumu

uote author=Fesomu post=76069000]Igbos think one or two wards victory in favour of PDP represents the whole states in south west. Buhari isn't going to win with wide margins in south west but he won't lose this presidency to Atiku.. If benue, Adamawa, and borno can still vote massively for Buhari, then why do Igbos carry Atiku for head like dude is a Christian... Have you seen the massive rejection of PDP in north west and east It's a sign he's not loved at home... Buhari got this one, next level na normal level. Igbos Ji. E ma sun [/quote]
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Daboomb: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
At last, the Saraki dynasty has been crushed!

Attached are the results of the four Local governments that make-up Kwara Central senatorial district that Bukola Saraki currently represents as a Senator.
APC all the way...
Ooto gee!

*BREAKING NEWS*
*APC cleared all the 3 senatorial and 6 house of Representative seats in Kwara*

APC all the way, to the Next Level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by wolegold2008: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
D news dat Apc wins 2 Senatorial District in Osun is Fake News, Apc won Osun Central while Pdp won 2 Senatorial Destrict? cc Osun East & West Engr. Oriolowo of APC losses to Pdp Lere Akogun in Osun West
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Lobets: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
See prove below

Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: APC Wins 2 Senatorial Seats, 6 House Of Reps Seats In Osun, by Daboomb: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
ruffDiamond:
and the buhari tsunami winning effect continue unabated! pigz go die plenty today but no be from bullet o

1000 way to die:voting the rejected, wanted HOMO fugithief!patriot pls help me with that which kind eahala be did meme thank in advance

This is Appetizer grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / APC Disqualifies 12 Kogi Governorship Aspirants (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.