Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats (36538 Views)

Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats / PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections / Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by FreeStuffsNG: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2023
FULL LIST: APC wins Lagos senatorial elections, 20 of 24 house of reps seats

Kunle Daramola

MARCH 2, 2023 7:21 AM

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the three senatorial seats in Lagos.

Idiat Adebule, former deputy governor, won the Lagos west senatorial election, polling 361,296 votes to defeat Segun Adewale of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who scored 248,653 votes.

Tokunbo Abiru of the APC polled 178,646 votes to clinch the Lagos east senatorial seat, defeating Nicholas Adekunle, the PDP candidate, who garnered 80,249 votes, while Wasiu Eshinlokun, Lagos deputy speaker, beat PDP’s Gomez Adewale Francis to clinch the Lagos central senatorial district.

The APC also clinched 20 of the 24 house of representatives seats in Lagos, while the Labour Party (LP) took three seats and PDP managed to win one.

Here is the full list:

Constituency Party/name of the winner
Agege APC/ Hammed Adewale
Ajeromi/Ifelodun APC/ Kalejaiye Adeboye
Alimosho APC/ Ganiyu Ayuba
Amuwo-Odofin LP/ George Adegeye
Apapa APC/ Adedayo Olumuyiwa
Badagry APC/ Sesi Whingah
Epe APC/ Raji Olawale
Eti-Osa LP/ Thaddeus Attah
Ibeju-Lekki APC/ Balogun Olusegun
Ifako-Ijaiye APC/ Olabinjo Adeyemi
Ikeja APC/ Faleke Abiodun
Ikorodu APC/ Benson Adegoke
Kosofe APC/ Ogbara Kafilat
Lagos Island I APC/ Badru Dolapo
Lagos Island II APC/ Akiolu Kayode
Lagos Mainland APC/ Moshood Oshun
Mushin I APC/ Alli Taofik
Mushin II APC/ Fayinka Toyin
Ojo PDP/ Obasa Tajudeen
Oshodi-Isolo I APC/ Dawodu Ayinla
Oshodi-Isolo II LP/ Okey Joe
Somolu APC/ Ademorin Kuye
Surulere I APC/ Femi Gbajabiamila
Surulere II APC/ Okunlola Lanre

https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-apc-wins-lagos-senatorial-elections-20-of-24-house-of-reps-seats/amp

63 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Johnthum(m): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
APC no get shame at all.

After manipulating the Results.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by oyin44: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
No one can beat tinubu intellectual camp

120 Likes 21 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by socialmediaman: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
LP was not on the ballot. If LP had candidates, these elections may be cancelled

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by YorubaSamurai: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Lagos is for yorubas..
Igbos find your level tongue

162 Likes 33 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by FreeStuffsNG: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2023
Only the sparcely populated Ago/Okota area fell to our minority Igbo brothers and sisters. Shakara don end.

Lagos is still APC despite some misled and confounded Yoruba brothers and sisters voting for lies,envy, mediocrity, hate and bigotry against their own and most staying away from voting last week because of the naira redesign policy.

Lagos is still APC. I know the Amuwo Odofin will likely decamp to APC. His late mom was APC. HE Sanwo Olu will defeat Jandor and Chinedu together.

This Lagos result is a clean result and far different from the fraudulent Agulu results from all over Igboland.
check my signature for free stuffs!

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Sammy07: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Not bad

Meaning many and a lot of APC members Herr voted against BAT.

I see sanwo olu retaining his seat

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Massiveglory: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
oyin44:
No one can beat tinubu intellectual camp

His fraudulent capacity no one can beat.

Intellectual capacity, obidients nation wide have beat him. He will not be president of Nigeria.
It is a blow that will affect so badly.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by slimdel91: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Apapa and Ajeromi/ Ifelodun APC rig those two constituency walai. LP won with 80% margin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Iamgrey5(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2023
I thought Tinubu didn't even get 25% in Lagos.

How can a party that controls 90% of a state with party loyals in their thousands not get 25% of the state.

The party loyals are the structure.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Cherish233: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
They still rigged the election they are still shivering, lol.
Let it not relate to the court case Obi is eager to do with themπŸ˜†

4 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by yourshopkwikguy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
LP won 4 house of rep seats,Amuwo odofin, ojo, oshodi isolo and Eti osa. They will recover their mandates at ajeromi ifelodun and apapa soon. Structure dey form gradually

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Ceenachi: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dear Mr. Peter Obi...

Thank you for changing so many mindsets!

Thank you for being different!

Thank you for the revival!

Thank you for teaching us that impossibility is nothing!!!!

You are truly a Rock, a great one!!

I am glad I am a part of your story!!!

I carry your effect from this day!!!!!

The Peter Obi effectβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬β™₯️❀️β™₯️

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Goodconcept78: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
IGBO TRIBAL BIGOT WILL NEVER BECOME THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE. YOU CAN'T BE INSULTING YOUR HOST AND STILL WANT THEM TO SUPPORT YOU. IT CANT WORK.

MAKE GOTV GO CONTEST FOR ENUGU

ON JAGABAN MANDATE, WE ALL NIGERIANS SHALL STAND GIDIGBA!!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Diligent1(f): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
1st class with 1st position
3rd class with 3rd position

We need the 1st class in this present Nigeria economy.
People have voted wisely.
Majority carry the vote.
Tinubu won the election.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Iamgrey5(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
slimdel91:
Apapa and Ajeromi/ Ifelodun APC rig those two constituency walai. LP won with 80% margin
Are you sure those are the only places APC rigged because according to your intelligence operation, APc only managed 10% in Lagos election..

I believe APC shouldn't ordinarily have any house of representatives left based on your party's intelligence report.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by marvellous2222: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
This cash mop up. Is really affecting me personally, I thought by now my salary would av been paid,we normally get paid by 25th every month.. Right now I have no dime on me at all, I really need help to even feed myself.. I pray they get a solution to this cash issue fast also they should increase the withdrawal limit to atleast 50k.

If anyone can help me please with any amount God bless you.

Gtbank 0149922268

Any amount God bless you.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Diligent1(f): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Massiveglory:

Intellectual capacity, we have beat him. He will not be president of Nigeria.

I voted for Tinubu and he won the election.
You can't expect me to vote for a 3rd class philosopher and live 1st class Accountant.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Nazgul: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
LP won 3 rep seats in Lagos...gradually the structure is forming.

LP has about 7 senators and a good number of Reps.

Come Saturday they'll have an army of governors.

7 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by adioolayi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
Fair...

LP won handsomely....if they can prove some case in court..they can overturn more House of representatives..

But for Senate...I think the spread of their votes affected the Senate run...as APC won more LGA than LP from the results announced by INEC.

State elections will be another kettle of fish entirely..

The ethnic and religious sentiments will be off the equation....

Governor seeking re-election, many State House of Assembly members seeking re-election...

It will be very interesting to see how LP fares...not only in Lagos, across Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by QualityShare: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
Dear God, if Tinubu truly won this year's presidential election by people's mandate, may he be sworn in, and may he finish his tenure successfully. But if he stole another person's mandate through the help of INEC, may he never sit on that presidential seat.

Please say a loud Amen!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by molajaadek: 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2023

There would be no need for an Electric Home Theatre and Powerbank with the zealo+++ 80w bass speaker πŸ”‡πŸ”ŠπŸ”‡πŸ”Š...

Want a wicked and Sound with deep BASS effect, Try this .

Video available on request..
Contact number below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ in pic

1 Share

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by UncommonLogic: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nice.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by raskymonojendor: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
I wonder how long it would take for the 3 LP members
and the 1 PDP member to cross carpet.

6 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Omoawoke: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
angry

This is a wake up call to south west.

We must come out massively and vote sanwo olu on Saturday. Take no chances. Vote and make sure you votes count. Tell every single of your friends to come out and vote sanwo olu.
Dont use hate or irrational decision to vote and hand over lagos for somebody to test run. LAGOS is the 4th largest economy in Africa and not an experimental ground. Dont sit at home, come out and vote massively

Would you vote Chinedu G Rhodes Vavous and hand over a whole Lagos to a biafra apologist and tribal bigot that insulted his own people and cant even speak yoruba?? NO!!!!!

Obidient is different from GRV

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
Yorubas who make tribal comments to spite the Igbos don't understand that the demographic map of Lagos is changing with speed.

No matter how you look at it LP will win a lot of seats in Lagos house of assembly. The more you are hateful against igbos, it definitely will affect Sanwo-olu's election.

If they tell you that Tinubu will ever lose Lagos, l guess you would have sworn with your mother.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by Latidoh1: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
How did they declare the results without Papa, Mama, Pikin on the ballot papers?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by papiwyte(m): 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2023
grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats by oyin44: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
You people still believe in miracle. ..

Obi is out already. Don't think like an educated fool.

Have you ever seen where a president elect is removed by federal court or tribunal. .

If someone is fooling you....you urself exam ur thought . ..get sense for once

Massiveglory:

Intellectual capacity, we have beat him. He will not be president of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.