Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA (47036 Views)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:
26k votes for Buhari to Atikus 13k.

It’s official, Atiku is President elect. Buhari should make that call.

You mean winning from USA
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by ihatesycophant(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
The whole Southern Nigeria including the much criticized Southwest have shown great support for Atiku to show that Southern Nigerians are enlightened and not blinded by tribalism or religious fanatism, so if Northern Nigeria out of their religious fanatism belief that Muhammadu Buhari is a born again Muslim fighting for Islam and decides to vote Buhari in for a second term, then I have no pity for them henceforth when hunger, poverty, Boko Haram and reformed Boko Haram operating in Northwest as Armed Bandits takes over their land and destroy the little desert they call home angry

Of the truth, northern Nigeria is the problem holding Nigeria down since 1960, if only Southern Nigeria can unite and ask for secession to form united Regions of Southern Nigeria, believe me, it will become the next global economy center, but can Yorubas and Igbos let go of their useless pride and agree for once That I doubt undecided
I know you and your group will soon go to default mode. You cannot hate a thing and expect good from it. Whatever you want, you attract.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by franchasng: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
ihatesycophant:
I know you and your group will soon go to default mode. You cannot hate a thing and expect good from it. Whatever you want, you attract.
Buhari have nothing good to offer to well meaning Nigerians. He can only offer sycophants like you peanuts and maybe measre political appointment to help him keep fooling your likes.

He was a failure, he has been a failure and he will remain a failure, nothing good can come from satan angry
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by 4ckTOTO: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
Atiku is splitting votes in some part of the north.
so buhari is not splitting it in south??!
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by mabaz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
All the mumu ipob shouting kwankwasiya cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:

Yeah #AtiCallated fast fast
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by ecstasy357(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
drshrewd:
grin kano 2m+, katsina 1.5m+, Kaduna 1m+ all for Buhari grin
Atikulooter how far cheesy

Where is the much touted kwankwonseyer factor grin

A person that cannot deliver his ward is that one a factor grin

Nigerians has rejected looting grin

This Election is a landslide victory for Buhari

Usú unweré unú grin

God will forgive your shortsightedness & ignorance.

People that are dying is not enough, right?
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by CoolAmbience(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
dokie:

He is well o.

If those percentages remain across the core north, Buhari is gone.

At that percentage in Kano, Buhari will win Atiku with about 700k votes. Enugu state will cover that for Atiku.

Abeg, today na Sunday....carry you village analysis go sidon for one place first.

Enugu state result will cover all the other results from across most of the states in the North and South West.

Weldone Sir!
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by abokikhalifa: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
The whole Southern Nigeria including the much criticized Southwest have shown great support for Atiku to show that Southern Nigerians are enlightened and not blinded by tribalism or religious fanatism, so if Northern Nigeria out of their religious fanatism belief that Muhammadu Buhari is a born again Muslim fighting for Islam and decides to vote Buhari in for a second term, then I have no pity for them henceforth when hunger, poverty, Boko Haram and reformed Boko Haram operating in Northwest as Armed Bandits takes over their land and destroy the little desert they call home angry

Of the truth, northern Nigeria is the problem holding Nigeria down since 1960, if only Southern Nigeria can unite and ask for secession to form united Regions of Southern Nigeria, believe me, it will become the next global economy center, but can Yorubas and Igbos let go of their useless pride and agree for once That I doubt undecided
Oga cry your cry and carry your cross. Hausa's are not begging for you to pity them.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Lilkini(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
ROCKJ1:
I thought kwankwanso was very powerful

oh yes he is.... look at the margin and you would understand.
kano is governed by an APC man buh still atiku got that much vote?? fear kwankwaso.

i served in bunkure lga in kano and i can tell you that kwankwaso is more popular and respected than ganduje in that state.

ka chukwu mezie okwu
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Abey23: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
You made a mistake.....Katsina is 2.8m+
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Mahmoudkk04(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:

Chill up mana, that's Kwankwaso's LGA, mind u Kano has 44 LGAs. Just wait for the final result.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by greatiyk4u(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:

Are you ok or intentionally mischievous?
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Bizibi(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
4ckTOTO:
so buhari is not splitting it in south??!
yes he is.....never thought the election will be this though.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by distilledwalex(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wetin the yeye kwankwasiya come dey do uapandan.. Thank God say he no be be PDP candidate
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Lxbets: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
See prove below

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by FisifunKododada: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Atiku di shoemaker, Gbogbo Aye lo ti gbo!

Listen to vibes my people

https://twitter.com/i/status/1099377183133519875
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by SillyMods: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:

You brain dey pain you. You must be in “cyfia pain”
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Ricky109: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
hollywater:
From the campaign we all watch the turn out, there is no way Buhari will beat Atiku in Kano. Let be sincere to ourselves.
the campaign u saw was the love for kwankwaso not for atiku,....
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by hollywater: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ricky109:
the campaign u saw was the love for kwankwaso not for atiku,....
Story
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Liamm(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrinthians:
The ibos singlehandedly cost Atiku the election. Imagine the trash coming from their gutters. Pray tell, how on earth do they intend to get the presidency hereonafter? Disgusting hateful bigots.
maturity comes with wisdom. You're married but you get to find that both maturity and wisdom are lacking in you. Overfed gloat
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by MistaCode(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Last last this red cap movement are scammers oO....
Ali modu sheriff in disguised They can't even win in their palour
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by 4ckTOTO: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
yes he is.....never thought the election will be this though.
me too. I hope it does not result into a brief civil war
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by jamace(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is after the police arrested all the Kwankwansiya voters and locked them up. God pass the NPF and APC.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Bizibi(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
4ckTOTO:
me too. I hope it does not result into a brief civil war
it won't,this election will teach everyone a good lesson, especially those who feel they can do and undo.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Corrinthians(m): 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Liamm:
maturity comes with wisdom. You're married but you get to find that both maturity and wisdom are lacking in you. Overfed gloat
Keep on grunting. With some effort, and some luck, you just might be able to utter a coherent word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by frejatoye117: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Congratulations to president buhari already
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by PHILipu1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
The margin isn't much, if PDP can have 40% in kano, Its over for Buhari
What if APC get 40% in Akwa Ibom too?
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by moshoodn(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
Up pdp up ipob up dilector up secondus up pigs
Biafra is winning in potoPoto
We are winning on nairaland, jerusalem, Israel, USA and abiama

Euphemistic irony!
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by moshoodn(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
jamace:
This is after the police arrested all the Kwankwansiya voters and locked them up. God pass the NPF and APC.

They locked up a million Kwankwansiyas?

Wow!

So much time and space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Yusuf & Zahra Buhari Graduate From College / Opinion: Most Corrupt States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.