Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA (47042 Views)

Fatai Buhari Defeats Shina Peller, Emerges APC Oyo North Senatorial Candidate / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by samijay8(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
The margin isn't much, if PDP can have 40% in kano, Its over for Buhari
Mathematician lol.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by hucienda: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Confirmed.

Buhari arewa movement > Kwankwasiyya amana movement

All the same, congratulations to the PDP for pulling those numbers. Shows RM Kwankwaso has influence albeit not as great as Buhari's in those parts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
InaNla:
Congratulations President Atiku.

I want Atiku to win, I voted for him. But honestly, his chances aren't looking good at all.

It'll take something extraordinary to happen for that bigot not to win this election.

I don give up honestly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by jimmynauty: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wow that is 33% (13000/39000*100%) greater than Jonathan. We are on course

He who laugh last lasughs best... BUHARI is NOT OUT OF THE woods yer grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by franchasng: 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

The problem of Nigeria is the tribalistic and egocentric Igbos. They see nothing good in others except for themselves. That's what you call narcissistic personality disorder.
Igbos respect Yorubas, Ijaws, Urhobos, Calabars, Binis, Idomas, Kalabaris, etc but the only tribes Igbos see nothing good in are:

Hausa-Fulani
Bororo
Kanuri
Nupe

These tribes are barbarians, and they are so backward in thinking, they exalt barbaric religious doctrines above their own success and development.

They are happy in hunger, poverty and ignorance so long as their barbaric religious doctrines are kept in tact, we share nothing in common with them, only very few of them who have mixed with Southern Nigerians think differently and we accept and cherish those few distinct ones among them, pls take note of that, tenkiuu cool
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by StoneLucifer: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
ROCKJ1:
I thought kwankwanso was very powerful

Are u not a man like him or does Kwakwanso have 2 heads..How many of your village people can vote u to represent them..Abeg shift go one side.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Ubdavis(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
I knew that all the red caps were mere formalities...
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by mamdanju: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
The whole Southern Nigeria including the much criticized Southwest have shown great support for Atiku to show that Southern Nigerians are enlightened and not blinded by tribalism or religious fanatism, so if Northern Nigeria out of their religious fanatism belief that Muhammadu Buhari is a born again Muslim fighting for Islam and decides to vote Buhari in for a second term, then I have no pity for them henceforth when hunger, poverty, Boko Haram and reformed Boko Haram operating in Northwest as Armed Bandits takes over their land and destroy the little desert they call home angry

Of the truth, northern Nigeria is the problem holding Nigeria down since 1960, if only Southern Nigeria can unite and ask for secession to form united Regions of Southern Nigeria, believe me, it will become the next global economy center, but can Yorubas and Igbos let go of their useless pride and agree for once That I doubt undecided
Just because we don't vote for your candidate you have the audacity to insult a whole region. In the north we are not swayed by money or some smooth talker, we vote for integrity, honesty and track records. In these areas to us the difference between PMB and Atiku is like day and night. Stupid IPOB pig!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Bizibi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
Igbos respect Yorubas, Ijaws, Urhobos, Calabars, Binis, Idomas, Kalabaris, etc but the only tribes Igbos see nothing good in are:

Hausa-Fulani
Bororo
Kanuri
Nupe

These tribes are barbarians, and they are so backward in thinking, they exalt barbaric religious doctrines above their own success and development.

They are happy in hunger, poverty and ignorance so long as their barbaric religious doctrines are kept in tact, we share nothing in common with them, only very few of them who have mixed with Southern Nigerians think differently and we accept and cherish those few distinct ones among them, pls take note of that, tenkiuu cool
I like the educated Hausa people, some are really good,but the illiterates are terrible.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Emmanuel226(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
#Hala Buhari
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by StoneLucifer: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:

Hausa-Fulani
Bororo
Kanuri
Nupe

And who told u Igbos respect Yoruba's.. U must be experiencing orgasmic ecstasy..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Emmanuel226(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari all the way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Mystiquefia: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:
The whole Southern Nigeria including the much criticized Southwest have shown great support for Atiku to show that Southern Nigerians are enlightened and not blinded by tribalism or religious fanatism, so if Northern Nigeria out of their religious fanatism belief that Muhammadu Buhari is a born again Muslim fighting for Islam and decides to vote Buhari in for a second term, then I have no pity for them henceforth when hunger, poverty, Boko Haram and reformed Boko Haram operating in Northwest as Armed Bandits takes over their land and destroy the little desert they call home angry

Of the truth, northern Nigeria is the problem holding Nigeria down since 1960, if only Southern Nigeria can unite and ask for secession to form united Regions of Southern Nigeria, believe me, it will become the next global economy center, but can Yorubas and Igbos let go of their useless pride and agree for once That I doubt undecided

Bla Bla Bla

Cry Us A Lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Kobicove(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
baliyubla:
26k votes for Buhari to Atikus 13k.

It’s official, Atiku is President elect. Buhari should make that call.

What did you smoke before typing this rubbish? undecided
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Corrinthians(m): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Atiku is doing very well in Kano
You finally crawled out of your hole. Thought you had hung yourself after your useless candidate lost even his own ward. grin

It is now *doing very well* and no longer will he win. Na so him go do very well until he takes his last breath. Like god like followers. Very useless. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by sircrabo: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
THE PDP DID A GOOD JOB IN DIVIDING THE VOTES. THAT'S ALL THAT IS NEEDED. WITH A 60 - 40 VOTES IN FAVOR OF APC, IT WILL BE TO THE ADVANTAGE OF PDP
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by nwanyionitsha: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
flowmama:

Sure. PDP does not need to win Kano... Just 30- 35% will be fine...

By the way, He still won his polling unit for PDP.
Pdp may even make 45% in Kano.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Emmanuel226(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
But one funny thing about dis election is dat, where the 2 major participants are supposed to win without stress, dat's where they are just being shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:

Stop insulting northerners, there is no diff btw North and East, u both gave ur candidates block votes

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Atiku is doing very well in Kano
God punish devil!!! I live in Kano And from what am seeing and the way results are coming out the maximum pdp can get in kano is 15-25%... Apc winning all the 3 sentorial districts and 24 house of reps..
Baba Buhari dodar!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Emmanuel226(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
As e dey hot, meanwhile Atiku is yet to meet with EFCC on how to seize Buhari's votes
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by hollywater: 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
From the campaign we all watch the turn out, there is no way Buhari will beat Atiku in Kano. Let be sincere to ourselves.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Corrinthians(m): 1:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:

Hausa-Fulani
Bororo
Kanuri
Nupe

They see nothing good in hausa and fulanis yet they can't seem to stop licking atiku's balls.

These insults from you lot was the reason Jonathan lost that election and is the reason Atiku is losing, given his association with you lot. You people are a huge burden to whoever you support.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Franzinni: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
#BUHaRIG
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Moukandjo: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
michoim:

Listen to yourself. Seems your brain is in reverse gear...
Are you just knowing the deluded & daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs have their brains on reverse gear as you've put it
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by dokie: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
CoolAmbience:

This one well so?

He is well o.

If those percentages remain across the core north, Buhari is gone.

At that percentage in Kano, Buhari will win Atiku with about 700k votes. Enugu state will cover that for Atiku.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by Corrinthians(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemaldo:

Stop insulting northerners, there is no diff btw North and East, u both gave ur candidates block votes
The ibos singlehandedly cost Atiku the election. Imagine the trash coming from their gutters. Pray tell, how on earth do they intend to get the presidency hereonafter? Disgusting hateful bigots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by shabak: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
franchasng:

mumu you forgot that atiku is also a northerner

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by franchasng: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
mamdanju:

Just because we don't vote for your candidate you have the audacity to insult a whole region. In the north we are not swayed by money or some smooth talker, we vote for integrity, honesty and track records. In these areas to us the difference between PMB and Atiku is like day and night. Stupid IPOB pig!
Buhari is a thief! Secret looter! Terrorist sponsor! Buhari's hands smell of blood, blood, blood!

If they show you how much of your future Buhari have looted through his wife, relatives, political fronts and allies, you will die of instant heart attack.

Buhari have ruled Nigeria twice and both times were colossal failures!

Buhari have headed Nigerian government agencies severally and served under the most corrupt Nigerian Military Head of State Sani Abacha and billions of USD got missing till date yet you call such a brutal thief a man of integrity, which tells more of why you and your entire region are illiterates, backward barbarians joining Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Shabaab when your mates are thinking of which technology innovation to invent and make life sweeter and more honorable for all humans, tell me are you not ashamed that you come from a region that contributes nothing good to the world except killings, riots, terrorism, child marriage and suicide bombings If I were you, I would have migrated out of that region and relocate my whole family because i can't be associated with barbarians that only bring evil and bad news.

Tell me why don't we hear or read about Hausa-Fulani people winning global awards in technology, business, education, science, etc in Europe, America, Asia, etc, but they are champions only in Borno, Kano, Bauchi, etc and they are not ashamed, why It hurts to be you or any Hausa-Fulani cry
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by ruffDiamond: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
hahahahaah OK boy!!Nigerians has rejected the two thief patapata!!the fugithief and Obi fake China ptoduct

1 Like

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by AllenSpencer: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
franchasng:

Hausa-Fulani
Bororo
Kanuri
Nupe

[/s]

The general enemy analysing who is hated grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA by franchasng: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Corrinthians:
They see nothing good in hausa and fulanis yet they can't seem to stop licking atiku's balls.

These insults from you lot was the reason Jonathan lost that election and is the reason Atiku is losing, given his association with you lot. You people are a huge burden to whoever you support.
Go to school and acquire knowledge, they won't, so your illiterate brain didn't comprehend this part of my comment and I quote:

only very few of them who have mixed with Southern Nigerians think differently and we accept and cherish those few distinct ones among them, pls take note of that, tenkiuu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Binani’s ‘Void’ Declaration / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.