Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja (1626 Views)

Baric Power WALL Inverter And Battery System To Power Your Full House 24-hours / PRE -order Original Laptops Motherboard,accessories,battery, Screen,power Pack / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
A two day practical lithium battery power bank and power wall training is coming up in Abuja, Fct.

The power pack training will include;

1) how to make mobile phone power bank instantly and start making money

2) how to build power bank for laptops and power walls

3) how to harvest good 18650 cells from dead laptop batteries and use them for power banks

4) how to make inverter battery charger

5) how to convert PWM charge controllers to MPPT charge controller

6) how to improve the charging rate of solar panels

Bonus; how to install solar panels

New date and time will be announced soon.

Beside MRS filling station opposite setraco gate Gwarimpa.

Please call/WhatsApp 09068448005 now to reserve your seat.

1 Like

Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
ameh99:
A two day practical lithium battery power bank and power wall training is coming up in Abuja, Fct.

The power pack training will include;

1) how to make mobile phone power bank instantly and start making money

2) how to build power bank for laptops and inverters

3) how to harvest good 18650 cells from dead laptop batteries and use them for power banks

4) how to make inverter battery charger

5) how to convert PWM charge controllers to MPPT charge controller

6) how to improve charging rate of solar panels

Date 9th and 10th March 2019

MRS filling station opposite setraco gate Gwarimpa.

Please call now to reserve your seat.

Will you have the same conference in Lagos, any time soon ?
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

Will you have the same conference in Lagos, any time soon ?

Yes, I intend to go round the major cities in Nigeria
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
ameh99:

Yes, I intend to go round the major cities in Nigeria

Good, I hope I see the ads when you advertise for Lagos. I am researching on how to build battery system and I believe your inputs will be very important.
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Capensis:

Good, I hope I see the ads when you advertise for Lagos. I am researching on how to build battery system and I believe your inputs will be very important.

What kind of battery system?
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
ameh99:

What kind of battery system?

Looking at Ni Fe as a base, but intend to optimize it with my self-invented electrolyte to make it last at least 60yrs. A kind of military grade battery system.

Just prototypes for now.
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ONWARDBABA: 1:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Lagos want you ooo
For the training
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
I will be coming to Lagos shortly after Abuja
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Keep the calls rolling in
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning nl
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
Keep the calls coming
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Good morning nlanders
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thank you nl
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Keep the calls coming...
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good morning
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Stop wasting money on inverter battery charger and build yours.

Build something like this by yourself, 12v-24v battery charger. So simple than you think

Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2019
Thank you all
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ewizard1: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2019
ameh99:

Build something like this by yourself, 12v-24v battery charger. So simple than you think
How does this work?
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by akefemi: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
ameh99:

please how?
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 10:51pm On May 07, 2019
More lithium battery pack projects for solar with bms board

Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by yemiakeem20(m): 5:18am On May 08, 2019
Training date pls
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by akpota(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2019
what is bms board sir.
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by shellliver: 12:53pm On May 09, 2019
ameh99:

Please call/WhatsApp 09068448005 now to reserve your seat.

Bro, you dey intend to visit SW at all?

Keep us updated
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 10:28pm On May 13, 2019
shellliver:

Bro, you dey intend to visit SW at all?

Keep us updated

yes, I intend to touch all the major cities in 9ja except Borno and Yobe state for now.....
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by ameh99: 10:30pm On May 13, 2019
akpota:
what is bms board sir.

Battery Management System (BMS)
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by NanaKhadija: 11:11pm On May 13, 2019
Is Abuja training still Ongoing?
I will like to be onboard.
Re: Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja by shellliver: 7:42am On May 14, 2019
ameh99:

yes, I intend to touch all the major cities in 9ja except Borno and Yobe state for now.....

L grin L

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Sales in Abuja & Lagos office - Samsung S10 plus ALL SOLD OUT / Umidigi A5 Pro 4GB+32GB @35k Only / Iphone Givey 13.2.3 Hotspot Fix Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.