Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (205261 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:
did you elect me head of your village
My friend, am asking to know what you have established, let's see how easy it is like you describe.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
montedo:
PDP had 16 years out of which Atiku spent over 4 years as head of the economy but what did they do?
are you in any way saying the Nigerian economy is better now than yesterday?

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

My friend, am asking to know what you have established, let's see how easy it is like you describe.
your question has no bearing

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by gondon(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Guys......

They re about to announce the results Oh!....

See tension
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Brunicekid(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Likes for Buhari and Shares for Atiku.

2 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Brunicekid(m): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Likes for Atiku and Shares for Buhari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:
your question has no bearing

Dont be a Loser. You can try your luck here, let's see if you can establish something

TEF Entrepreneurship Programme 2019: 5 DAYS TO GO!

https://tefconnect.com/application/
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Godsent12(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
gondon:
Guys......

They re about to announce the results Oh!....

See tension
please,when will they announce the election results and who is leading.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mindtricks: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku or Buhari, either way we're screwed. lipsrsealed

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mindtricks: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chepos1:
Who is going to be today's Orubebe? undecided
May be you take it up, don't you think? grin

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:
I'm saying the foundation for today's woes were laid during those 16 years. Some Nigerians think when money is looted, it won't affect the economy. Some also believe when government fails to invest in infrastructure, it won't affect the future generations; funny! The cumulative wrong and selfish decisions of those 16 years is what we are reaping. Remember Okonjo Iweala was already burrowing to pay salaries in 2014
To get out of it, economists say we have to invest heavily in infrastructure, promote agriculture and safeguard our reserves which is what Baba is doing. Replacing him with a looting machine will only draw us back.

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mindtricks: 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
montedo:

I'm saying the foundation for today's woes were laid during those 16 years. Some Nigerians think when money is looted, it won't affect the economy. Some also believe when government fails to invest in infrastructure, it won't affect the future generations; funny! The cumulative wrong and selfish decisions of those 16 years is what we are reaping. Remember Okonjo Iweala was already burrowing to pay salaries in 2014
To get out of it, economists say we have to invest heavily in infrastructure, promote agriculture and safeguard our reserves which is what Baba is doing. Replacing him with a looting machine will only draw us back.
My dear na the same people dem be.
May be a Sowore or so and we just might have some breath of fresh air. What's the difference between Devil and Satan?

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by livelymatilda22: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please, I need results for Banky w's constituency (house of representatives).
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yomifowe(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:

Affirmative! Nigeria now has the largest economy in Africa.

https://www.traveldigest.com.ng/index.php/latest/item/915-nigeria-is-the-largest-economy-in-africa-pwc-report

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
montedo:

so who laid the foundation before Baba plunged the country into its first ever recession?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Felixv: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:

Who has the best economy in Africa. If don’t have a job get a farm.

Easy money from cashew farming. Lol

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by yomifowe(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
montedo:

Well said bro. Chop knuckle.�

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
yomifowe:

Affirmative! Nigeria now has the largest economy in Africa.

https://www.traveldigest.com.ng/index.php/latest/item/915-nigeria-is-the-largest-economy-in-africa-pwc-report
...and people still eat from the floor. wehdon sir.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
montedo:

Abeg shut up. The APC has plunged us into deep debt, destroyed the currency, caused massive inflation and put 23 million out of work. Buhari went on air and declared to over 1 billion CNN viewers that fulani herdsmen are not violent. He slaughtered the shiites not once but thrice. And you say Buhari is building a foundation.
Foundation for what ? Poverty ? War ?

Do you have sense at all ?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:
so who laid the foundation before Baba plunged the country into its first ever recession?
Didn't u read? We were on our way to recession the moment government started burrowing to pay salaries. They also made it worse by opening the vaults of CBN for the 2015 elections. It's not possible for a new government ( no matter how bad) to put a nation with a strong foundation into recession in 5 months!!!
After 4 years, I will judge Buhari because I know how bad they left the country and I am sure Osinbajo will compensate his weak points.

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by leksite120(m): 9:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
please when wil they start announcing
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abeg shut up

Orubebeism!!!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Felixv:

Who has the best economy in Africa. If don’t have a job get a farm.

Easy money from cashew farming. Lol
with all the existing farms, children still pick food to eat from the floor right?
we can all deceive ourselves that things are better, the youth in Nigeria are generally funny so I'm not surprised.
that is a country with massive stretch of idle people in their most productive ages. let's hope Buhari wins again grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ChristineC: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
montedo:

Didn't u read? We were on our way to recession the moment government started burrowing to pay salaries. They also made it worse by opening the vaults of CBN for the 2015 elections. It's not possible for a new government ( no matter how bad) to put a nation with a strong foundation into recession in 5 months!!!
After 4 years, I will judge Buhari because I know how bad they left the country and I am sure Osinbajo will compensate his weak points.
so it just so happened that both times the country slid into recession, some persons calculated that Buhari will be C-in-C at some point and made prior plans to punish him embarassed

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by dederocs(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
BUHARI

SHARES
FOR
ATIKU

It's clear the generality of the people choose Atiku...INEC respect the wish of the People.

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abeg shut up. The APC has plunged us into deep debt, destroyed the currency, caused massive inflation and put 23 million out of work and you say Buhari is building a foundation. Foundation for what ? Poverty ?

I didn't know Nigeria was flowing with milk and honey before Buhari got there.lolz.. Nigeria had great savings when oil was over 100 dollars right? Graduates were getting jobs immediately after school and nobody lost his/her job right? In 3 years, Buhari just plunged a super country into recession right?
Here comes Atiku, who floated companies when Nigeria could have had many infrastructures; he invested in Mikano when we could have been generating over 10,000 MW.. Same man established an American University when ASUU was going on strike for almost a year at times..This Atiku is the one to sacrifice his time and interest to make Nigeria work again? How do you sleep at nite after telling yourself these?

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by man2frayo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
all this people arguing here should just shut up, I want to hear from the useless and incompetent INEC.

they can't conduct simple, yet they can't equally collate the rubbish result ni. angry

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ire803386: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
mindtricks:

My dear na the same people dem be.
May be a Sowore or so and we just might have some breath of fresh air. What's the difference between Devil and Satan?
Sowore? Anoda tinubu's boy?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by toplinetrtrend: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Burger01:
Are you not tired of how poor and impoverished Nigeria is? Can't you and your ilk reason with empathy for the nation

Smh undecided

dguyindcorner must be one of those dumb Nigerians that believe Buhari is an Alfa sent by God to make Nigerians poor because Nigerians have sinned. grin.

That's how backward the brain of some people are.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by anonymuz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Abeg shut up. The APC has plunged us into deep debt, destroyed the currency, caused massive inflation and put 23 million out of work and you say Buhari is building a foundation. Foundation for what ? Poverty ?

don't just mind the stupid write up, may be he's reasoning with his toes
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by desiredhome: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
ChristineC:

One of Nigerian problem is impatient, quick money, they don't have time to build, we place money over value,
"Roam was not built in a day"

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures)