Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result (1904 Views)

APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP / APC Planning To Rig Ogun Governorship Election- Amosun Cries Out / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Enyibaba: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result

CUPP has Alleged that President Mohammadu Buahri and the All Progressives Congress wants to Cancel the Election of Abuja the Federal Capital Territory...

See Source for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/02/breaking-buhari-apc-planning-to-cancel.html
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Wizygreat12: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Them no fit
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Kovuh: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
That would be very bad, I hope it's not true
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Stop spreading fake news... #ImAtikulated

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Banter1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fake news
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by uboma(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Them no fit

Nigerians will strongly resist it.

Yes I concur, "them no fit".

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Tpave(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Not possible. Elites result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bloggers
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Mkmoney(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
They want war
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by NobleAngell(f): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
They can't. Are they INEC?
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Zamboroto: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Fake news. PMB doesn't need to cancel anything before he wins. He's the people's choice, the people's president. Long live PMB. Long live Nigeria.

4+4

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Levant: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Zamboroto:
Fake news. PMB doesn't need to cancel anything before he wins. He's the people's choice, the people's president. Long live PMB. Long live Nigeria.

4+4

Stop spreading fake news and wishful thinking so the knock on your head won't be too hard when/if the results go the other way.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Godons1: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
If them try am..........................................
My father na Herbalist make anybody no follow me play rough play for this election. cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by wildernessVoice: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
They can't try it in my polling unit because it was peaceful and orderly where PDP scored e 90% of vote.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by doctokwus: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Zamboroto:

4+4
By people you mean almajiris and characters like you? It's ok.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Zamboroto: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
PS

Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Gentleziggy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Levant:

Stop spreading fake news and wishful thinking so the knock on your head won't be too hard when/if the results go the other way.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Gentleziggy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hhhhhmfffffff buhari's supporters dey smell failure n defeat all over d room shocked
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Ashinner: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Don't try it unless you smell perper
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Ashinner: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
My adage in yoruba says, afida pani koni je ki won fi ko tori oun (somebody that is killing with the sword will never allow himself to be killed by the sword, Jonathan congratulated buhari even before the final counting of the voters in 2015 why Buhari too can not do the same today, Mr President Nigerians are watching your action now,.
Re: Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result by Emusan(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
If Abuja election cancelled and rescheduled 20 times I don't think APC will still win a single PU.

We don't condole nonsense in Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abbo To Aregbesola: 7 Years Ago You Donated Your Salary To Me, Today I’m / Sanusi Dethronement Is A Fulani Script. / Almost Every Nigerian Pays Tax. What Has The FG Done With Your VAT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.