Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Sakari Defeated In His Senatorial District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sakari Defeated In His Senatorial District (795 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sakari Defeated In His Senatorial District by Ykman(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
If live results we're seeing are anything to go by, it appears the all mighty Sarki Ilorin will not return to the Senate come May 2019. He was defeated by the APC candidate with votes 15,932 while Saraki of PDP polled 11,252.
Source: Guardian live update
https://m.elections.guardian.ng/elections-live-blog/

Re: Sakari Defeated In His Senatorial District by peteruuu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Forget saraki.
He's definitely in sifia pains as I type this.

PS- Don't tell me nonsense, I've been in Ilorin, the capital city of kwara State for the past 25years.

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Destination Next For Bukola Saraki / Oyo State Constituted Authority Governor Lost To PDP / PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.