Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians (795 Views)

Labor Party Are Playing A Smart Political Game / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
The PDP already have the results via PVT. They know Atiku has won the election, but the game is to leave the APC confused and restless and then put Nigerians in the web of uncertainty and unpredictability. Then all of a sudden PDP will start leading and PDP will praise INEC for not dethroning democracy. Atiku will be declared winner. watch out!
Re: PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, zamfara, jigawa, Kaduna,yobe,borno isn't even there yet

Boss we've lost

4 Likes

Re: PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by espn(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
The PDP already have the results via PVT. They know Atiku has won the election, but the game is to leave the APC confused and restless and then put Nigerians in the web of uncertainty and unpredictability. Then all of a sudden PDP will start leading and PDP will praise INEC for not dethroning democracy. Atiku will be declared winner. watch out!
mumu...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by MistaCode(m): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
The PDP that secondus has been crying Foul or which other PDP.... Boss we are currently holding onto a straw for a victory

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by callmeVIBRANT(m): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
espn:
mumu...
pls be civilised

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by FarahAideed: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, zamfara, jigawa, Kaduna,yobe,borno isn't even there yet

Boss we've lost

You are a Closet Buharist

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

You are a Closet Buharist
I hate buhari with passion, if I've a way I'll k*ll him

Let's be truthful to ourselves, APC won

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Playing A Game With Nigerians by peacettw: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:

Hahaha. This is the most ridiculous thing I have read today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INEC Will Throw Me A Party And Then Give Me My Certificate- Okorocha / @officialapcng Agent Arrested With Hundreds Of Pvcs In Minjibir LG Kano Video / [BREAKING] Killings: IGP Sacks Kaduna Police Commissioner, Five Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.