Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (90785 Views)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano / Woman Snatches Ballot Papers In Nasarawa, Arrested By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Deltatoto: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
kokoA:
maybe her boyfriend have been looking for an opportunity to break up with her sef.
she no go go jail I committed a similar offense back then I was arrested and freed cos I’m a copa.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by joseph6071: 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
jumobi1:

She’s an Amaka

cheesy cheesy always ready to disappoint grin
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Am so disappointed at this
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by babeosisi: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Go check it
She is Yoruba.ndi agbero
Her brothers stormed okota and she did hers in Imo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
At least more people are getting involved. Though, more negative than positive, but it's a proof we're getting more involved. I seat back and watch
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Mankosi: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
This one will be blaming Satan now. Meanwhile after dealing with her she will be handed over to the police then from there to court and to jail as well as cancellation of her nysc.
Now the politician she worked for will be in his house watching television and drinking moet. And If she dare try to rope him in, he will quickly deny her and move on with his life afterall there's no evidence that he sent her and the politician's children will be enjoying their life wherever they are right now.
Now tell me what did she benefit? She will suffer it alone throughout her entire life. The shame, the discrimination and so on will be too much for her.
What a shame to her family.
Even with her education she still don't have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
She has been used n dicved to do der bidding, now she ll b left to hang on her own

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by ogbonti: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
zionmde:
"How much were you given to subvert the will of your fellow Nigerians? "
This question should be on the marble

One day wen we realize wat damage we have done to ourselves because of tribalism, religiousity and evil politics, we will become so passionate about change that no amount of bribery will deter us from doing
We have not learnt anything and we are never willing to learn
In the near future countries will massively turndown our passports.
Seeing a graduate doing this indicates the depth of hopelessness

Best response on nairaland EVER!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
INTROVERT1:
Look at those we hand the future of our dear country to. The so called leaders of tomorrow, a graduate that could not think. She was brainwashed and probably regretting her actions now. I keep saying it, most of we youth are not mentally ready to lead this country.

She is APC npower recruit for this elections purpose.

After this fraudulent elections the zoo citizens will bleed for their selfish mistakes.

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Those people were briefed. Anywhere anuti aoc sentiment is strong, disrupt!!
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Mankosi: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
peteruuu:
cheesy from NYSC to JAIL.

She has disappointed her parents..
And probably, her boyfriend cheesy grin

MODIFIED: What was she trying to say in the first pics?

Funny how people would still wanna 'explain' themselves even after being caught red-handed!.
SMH.
maybe she wanted to offer the guy a pu..ssy in exchange. I can see that from the shape of her mouth.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Easterners are very tolerant people. If this was in North, it would have been a lifeless body of a female corper found in bush after been lynched by villagers for destroying their ballot papers
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nigeriadecides2019-corps-member-caught-in-the-bush-destroying-ballot-papers-in-imo-state/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Trendishine: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
The desperation among most Nigerian mad girls dis days in name of very voracious gluttony n Jezebel longerthroat in the name of greed n quest of slay queenin, is so pathetic n shameless of them, dat u wld wanna set likes like dis, if true, ablaze at once... Cus they desperately throw dem selves up to d devil at once to take possession of them at once... N wen caught, they quickly begin to act like they neva bore a demonic heart.. She is even a corper, n it is still prevalent among certain corper girls with no dignity... Y can't u just refuse being used or pkata pkata, U just walk n stay away from any of such activity that cld involve u in wateva form... Wats dat longerthroat? Wats dat crave?, wats dat madness? Wats dat desperation these girls?... Dats y many descent guys even d rough ones never wanna reason or think towards wife-ing/marrying dem...just on initial contact, u are so irritated by dia practice n ideology/ desperation

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
O ga o. Leaders of tomorrow indeed. Smh.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by bluntMonkey: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
dododawa1:
Fake news as usual

Mumu like your president..
How that pic of her begging take look fake for your eyes zombie?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
I wonder how much she was paid to do this?

She don enter am big time
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Fraudophobia: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nigeriadecides2019-corps-member-caught-in-the-bush-destroying-ballot-papers-in-imo-state/

OP she was actually caught thumb printing for PDP. She was not destroying the ballot papers
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by bizhop01: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yaniya with madness
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by frowland(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Owerri Zone. Who she dey help? Ararume, Ohakim, Emeka or Uche/Rochas?
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
grayht:
shocked
Make them sofry beat am oo
She was only doing her passing out parade "POP"
That picture u used is insensitive. Kindly pull it down.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Apc beginning to realize that the ’inconsequential’ votes of the south east matters after all....okorocha, amonsu and other outgoing governor, all losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Trendishine: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
jumobi1:

She’s an Amaka
just shut up, u are trivial, like a child, u mumu with everything... Wld u Eva grow up?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by TAO11(f): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
somehow:
They all look like unused ballot papers.

Can't find any thumbprinted ones there.

And INEC gave its ad-hoc staff a directive to destroy "unused" ballot papers in the bush?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Reeberry: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
This girl don finish herself oo.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by 4ckTOTO: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
OMG that will hVe been a good opportunity to have the hoe give me A Mouth Action
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by poseidon12: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
I hope they prosecute her to the fullest extent of the law. Fool.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Trendishine:
just shut up, u are trivial, like a child, u mumu with everything... Wld u Eva grow up?

It’s not my fault you don’t have a TV but don’t you have a radio? Talking as if we know each other. Are you ok upstairs?
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
peteruuu:
cheesy from NYSC to JAIL.

She has disappointed her parents..
And probably, her boyfriend cheesy grin

MODIFIED: What was she trying to say in the first pics?

Funny how people would still wanna 'explain' themselves even after being caught red-handed!.
SMH.

MODIFIED: I don't know if the boyfriend is reading this, but if you're reading this, pls take my candid advice...

You nerd to break up with this girl ASAP.
Imagine her destroying ballot papers just for personal gains...

If she could destroy ballot papers because of personal gains, it means she's also capable of destroying ANYTHING....and yah.., just for her personal gains too!.

PS- Don't let her destroy your head with pestle PR hammer before we read here of stories that touch the brain.

I don't have RIP to give.

It's a terrible Nigerian habit. People caught redhanded are usually like "It's not like that; I can explaingrin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
This one na Scape goat.. the real riggers are invisible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) / Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.