Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (90786 Views)

Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Police Intercepts Car Loaded With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Kano / Woman Snatches Ballot Papers In Nasarawa, Arrested By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
iukpe:
But who cannot see that in the country we live in today 40% of Nigerians will initiate a criminal act. 40% will resort to crime for any form of gains. 10% will join a criminal act if their relative or friend is involved without any gains. 10% would stand on a 50% probability not to join but either be quiet or raise an alarm.
When I walk on the road, what is see is road.
I don't see all this % you are writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Let them give the female Afonja Demola treatment sharp sharp no time.

#demolatreatment
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by kingkuntaval: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
From NYSC camp to Detention Camp...$$ na bastard..

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Alajehub: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please when would the election results be out ?
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

It's a terrible Nigerian habit. People caught redhanded are usually like "It's not like that; I can explaingrin
It was not me. It was the one eyed man that did it. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjLDKDkbF5E
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by StoneLucifer: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Set her ablaze sharperly

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Alajehub:
Please when would the election results be out ?
They need time to make sure it's very accurate.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by D1zion: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is a shame to the corp member & to herself & family. Wdat will she tell people close to her,how much was she paid.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Superman7: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
emoboy4u:
those seem to me like empty ballots

Talk with sense pls, if they were useless, she won't be destroying them.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by mayorflexzy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
She wasn't smart at all. Dull corper grin grin
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Deltatoto:
she no go go jail I committed a similar offense back then I was arrested and freed cos I’m a copa.

Back then Nigeria never hot
With politicians looking for who to blame for their loss
U are toast if dem find u
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
What will make her destroy the property of the government that's paying her?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by drololaaof: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
They send am she too send herself straight to detection camp but if she is doing the biding of the....... nothing will happen to her
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Deltatoto: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
tiredoflife:

Back then Nigeria never hot
With politicians looking for who to blame for their loss
U are toast if dem find u
no ooo copa get small leverage o
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by optm(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
she should be sent to prison . for how much sef? monies gotten this way would nt even make u any wealthier; it would only give u a few buys and u re back to ur brokenness. this was how our forefathers sold their children (future )into slavery in exchange fr material gains and same is still happening. many selling their future fr little gains.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
I am sure she is a political thug, but used NYSC uniform for coded operation. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
na wa o
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by TAO11(f): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
somehow:

No, they were to be crossed with a pen and returned.

If so, then you just made my point.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by kennyhai(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Next level begins with her. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
peteruuu:
cheesy from NYSC to JAIL.

She has disappointed her parents..
And probably, her boyfriend cheesy grin

MODIFIED: What was she trying to say in the first pics?

Funny how people would still wanna 'explain' themselves even after being caught red-handed!.
SMH.

MODIFIED: I don't know if the boyfriend is reading this, but if you're reading this, pls take my candid advice...

You need to break up with this girl ASAP.
Imagine her destroying ballot papers just for personal gains...

If she could destroy ballot papers because of personal gains, it means she's also capable of destroying ANYTHING....and yah.., just for her personal gains too!.

PS- Don't let her destroy your head with pestle or hammer before we read here of stories that touch the brain.

I don't have RIP to give.
his boyfriend can't read any comment yet, is still too fresh. Still in his shock or probably in raise to set her free.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
What a pity! Won gba were mu cheesy angry
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
fotadmowmend:
Buhari people...... Dem send you go sch only to become an inmate....... Yusuf dey where him dey u dey inside bush dey do nonsense...... Radarada
Lol, this is what happens when you're given money to share with your ad-hoc team but you get sense, so you keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
She is an example of ballot snatcher and should be shot right there on the bush but since I suspect she is working for those who gave the order ,she will be spared and declared mentally retarded and set free

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by bkool7(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
fotadmowmend:
Buhari people...... Dem send you go sch only to become an inmate....... Yusuf dey where him dey u dey inside bush dey do nonsense...... Radarada

Those ballot papers are House of Rep paper. So blame your desperate Igbo brothers

The report didn't say who sent her
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Compromised
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by INTROVERT1: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:

She is APC npower recruit for this elections purpose.

After this fraudulent elections the zoo citizens will bleed for their selfish mistakes.

Don't fall on me with comment like that. We are all brainwashed, including you yourself, I'm not excluded. Let's rise beyond politic or religion and work hard for the better Nigeria. These people are using us to gain their political ambition. Let's change our thinking and work hand in hand to bring about new Nigeria.
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by atoleybaba(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Her numbers weren't corresponding, so she was looking for ways to make them balance....if you know you know
Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Numlock: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
Give her jungle justice treatment.

Person wey no wan respect herself, no need to respect her.
If una no get gun to shoot at sight burn her at sight.

Some people get mind ooo, knowing fully well say wetin u wan do na life and death but them go wan risk am, which kind rubbish risk be that?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by Gkemz: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mumu corper you don enter serious gbege. Just thank your God that our incoming president Atiku, a man with good heart may pardon your sins.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shame on this youth coper

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) by ramonistk(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hope I'll be alive to witness that day in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) / Why Did Buhari Sentence Fela Kuti To 10 Years In Prison? / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.