Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) (1999 Views)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya Gifts Lucy A Generator To Support Her Business (Video) / BBNaija Star, Marvis Lands Her First Endorsement Deal Ever With An Oil Firm / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by celebgistz: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
In the same Okota where violence erupted, we have a young man who lost his job at an oil firm take up frying akara as his hustle.
In his words "God can bless you in the way you least expect"

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://celebgistz.com.ng/a-man-who-lost-his-job-at-an-oil-firm-and-started-akara-frying-business-video
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by celebgistz: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nice

Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by donstan18: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
He is a real hard-working man.

He didn't venture into something bad hoping to blame our failed Government.

May God continue to bless him and his business.

5 Likes

Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by amjustme2: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
There are plenty hardworking people including youths in this country who just want to live better no matter what life throw at them.
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by Ugoeze2016: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Okota going to trend for a very long period...

No food for a lazy man and an idle mind is the devil's workshop. So whatsoever your hands find to do, do it with dignity.
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by nifemi25(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Team no salary...... We aren't working from 9 to 5 but still we thank God almighty for our life. Who salary help?
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by celebgistz: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Soo inspirational
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by peteruuu(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lord, I can't handle this.

Someone needs enough nerves to do this hey!

I love this!!!!!!
May God bless him!
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
nifemi25:
Team no salary...... We aren't working from 9 to 5 but still we thank God almighty for our life. Who salary help?

Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cool business..
Still better than moderating a website!!!

Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
grayht:
Cool business..
Still better than moderating a website!!!
gringrin my nigga...I sight u aswear
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
sherylbakky:
gringrin my nigga...I sight u aswear

My nigga! grin
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by lilmax(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
while one 100level dude is somewhere with a laptop blaming the government for job he hasn't searched for grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by celebgistz: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pls Fp ..the video is truly inspirational

Lalasticlala
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by Gentleziggy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hhhhmmm buhari came n those who had good jobs lost it because companies could not keep up with their staffs salaries .let us see if setting up a small scale business is a haram to him (buhari).
Re: A Man Who Lost His Job At An Oil Firm And Started Akara Frying Business (Video) by MKULTRA: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
But he's still in an oil firm business na

He uses groundnut oil in frying grin

(1) (Reply)

B-red Reacts As His Father, Senator Adeleke Declares Winner At The Tribunal / Lets See!!!!!! Can Rema And Crayon Really Do Better Than Korede And Reekado Bank / Singer Simi Blast BBNAIJA Mike See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.