Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday (1462 Views)

Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Lagos APC Primaries: Sanwo-Olu Mobbed By Fans As He Arrives Ward To Vote. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by fergie001: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
A former Governor of Plateau State and Senator representing Plateau North in the National Assembly, Jonah David Jang, has won his Ladura polling units and Ward for candidates of the PDP.

While PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar polled 512 votes, his APC counterpart, President Muhammadu Buhari, polled 19 votes. In the ward result, Atiku polled 13,613 votes to defeat Buhari who got 1490 votes.
Lalasticlala
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/24/jang-delivers-polling-unit-ward-to-atiku/?amp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by SeverusSnape(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by Cletus77(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Keep it coming cool

6 Likes

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by Cletus77(m): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Nice one
Bros if it's not because of elections eeh..I would have arraigned you for stealing my FTC cheesy

Up Atikuobi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by izombie(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
My babe go hear am tonight. All these atiku wins just dey sweet me for body.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by doctokwus: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
izombie:
My babe go hear am tonight. All these atiku wins just dey sweet me for body.
Bros no be only you.
I was sure Atiku would defeat Buhari in SE,SS,NC and at worst 50:50 in SW,but those poorly enlightened up North with their massive pvc's were my greatest worry.
But the results so far have even surpassed my expectations.
If not for those pending far north votes,Nigerians would have by now been celebrating the ousting of the worst president Nigeria would ever have.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by izombie(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
doctokwus:

Bros no be only you.
I was sure Atiku would defeat Buhari in SE,SS,NC and at worst 50:50 in SW,but those poorly enlightened up North with their massive pvc's were my greatest worry.
If not for those pending far north votes,Nigerians would have by now been celebrating the ousting of the worst president Nigeria would ever have.
we have conquered bubu already. Remember the river state's votes that are still waiting for atiku. Fingers crossed though until official inec results.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
doctokwus:

Bros no be only you.

After GEJ was defeated in 2015, people said PDP was dead but the party worked it's way back to reckoning.

But I can tell you categorically clear that if Buhari finally loses, APC will be dead forever.

That party is evil.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by magoo10(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Can't wait to see apc die permanently
Kudos to jang and pdp
Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by JoannaSedley(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
doctokwus:

Bros no be only you.
Especially Jigawa, kano, Kastina. Gombe and Yobe. The margin is scary damn it. But then again....SS/SE are yet to show face even NC are hoarding their score, probably waiting for the 3Ks to strike first.
Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by doctokwus: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Awol1:

But I can tell you categorically clear that if Buhari finally loses, APC will be dead forever.

That party is evil.
Asides that,I doubt majority would allow him get away with the disastrous way he has ruled.
Any of those extended trips,lop sided appointments,and sheer incompetence would be heavily fought against because people would now know he was outrightly rejected by majority votes from all enlightened parts of Nigeria.
I hope he loses sha because that will just rid of him in our political space for ever.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by doctokwus: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Especially Jigawa, kano, Kastina. Gombe and Yobe. The margin is scary damn it. But then again....SS/SE are yet to show face even NC are hoarding their score, probably waiting for the 3Ks to strike first.
Kano,Katsina,Bauchi,massive numbers,illiterates and poorly enlightened in their millions with PVCs,with herd mentality.That combination has always given him blind votes.Only Rivers,Delta and Akwa Ibom used to come close.
If Atiku can just make some inroads there,then he has it in the bag.Otherwise,I see a national discourse and debate soon on if stark illiterates,and almajiris should have same one man one votes with other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
doctokwus:

Asides that,I doubt majority would allow him get away with the disastrous way he has ruled.
Any of those extended trips,lop sided appointments,and sheer incompetence would be heavily fought against because people would now know he was outrightly rejected by majority votes from all enlightened parts of Nigeria.
I hope he loses sha because that will just rid of him in our political space for ever.

The numbers are not adding up for APC.

Whatever margin of victory they got in NW and NE is being cancelled out by PDP's wide margins of victory in NC.

Now add that to PDP's clear victory in SS and SE. And likely victory in SW.

Buhari is a goner.
Re: Plateau: Former Gov. Jang Delivers Polling Unit, Ward To Atiku - Thisday by Passionate888: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Singing In Nathaniel Bassey voice - This God Is Too Good

(1) (Reply)

(Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson / Sanusi Dethronement And The North 2023 Hidden Agenda / Must Read Report On Late Isa Funtua And How He Operated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.