Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

(Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson (1460 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by kurt09(m): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State has said that if delegates and leadership of the PDP give the governorship ticket to somebody not endorsed by him and his restoration family, the party could jeopardise its chance of retaining power in the state. Gov. Dickson stated this yesterday in Yenagoa during the official flag off of campaigns for local government elections holding in the state this Saturday.

He said, “Let me tell you, Oforoma-Pepe (Dickson) is in charge; there is no candidate or aspirant in PDP, none of them that can lead our party to victory during the governorship election without my support, forget about those making mouth, we are the support base of PDP in Bayelsa.

“Those who are boasting that they will take the governorship primary away from Yenagoa to another state, let me tell you, that kind of thing cannot happen at all. This year’s governorship election will be a clash between federal might and state might, just like what happened in 2015.”

Gov. Dickson warned party members against supporting unfaithful people seeking for the governorship position in the forthcoming election, describing those he called unfaithful members as “butterflies to the party”. He explained that supporting the unfaithful persons for a governorship aspirant would ruin the party’s plans and chances of winning the governorship election on November 16.

We have rebuilt PDP in the state, and we are going to defeat all other political parties in both the Saturday local government elections and the gubernatorial election on November 16. “I urge you to support PDP now as we go to the polls for the LGA elections. You know that we have some genuine members and some butterflies in the party. All we want is restoration candidates as flagbearers of our party. “PDP is on course to move the state forward. As we go to the polls on Saturday for LGA elections, I urge you not to disappoint the party; keep supporting the restoration government, keep supporting PDP,” Dickson added.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/only-my-candidate-can-win-bayelsa-govship-under-pdp-dickson.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by mrvitalis(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2019
Him body done calm down now ,he should go n rest

3 Likes

Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Lol
And Indeed only his candidate won.
Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by hisgrace090: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2019
Lesson!

Never get drunk with power.

3 Likes

Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by ReubenE(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Douye Diri, the unfortunate milk Governor Dickson added in the tea cup.

Dickson was just too boastful, arrogant and narrow minded. He went as far as trying to divide the Ijaw Nation into core Ijaw and Non core Ijaw. Dickson just realised there's no Ijaw man that is more Ijaw than the other albeit in a disgraceful way.

Bayelsans are fed up, David Lyon should work the talk or prepare to join the past failures in the state.

Oforoma-pepe just got drowned

God bless the Ijaw Nation

6 Likes

Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Reversepussyking(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2019
Polities a game for mad people.

spit.
Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Goodboyweb: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2019
YOU NEED QUALITY WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESSES!!! WE ARE HERE TO HELP

DOMAIN+HOSTING+SSL== PROFF WEBSITE
shocked smiley wink
Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by contigiency(m): 7:39am On Nov 18, 2019
He thought he could do it alone, he pushed others out. They deserted him and stood akimbo watching him. Now he failed, the fifth columnists are now writing how the election was rigged. Mgbo gbawakwa ha anya.
Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by kahal29: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Pride goes before fall

1 Like

Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by orisa37: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lol
And Indeed only his candidate won.
Lolzzzz

PRIDE GOES BEFORE DESTRUCTION. DEVIL IS A FAILURE.

2 Likes

Re: (Throw Back) Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Zener45: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2019
I can see that u have taken your weed

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism / First Class University Student Sentenced To 13-year Imprisonment Over Fraud / ‘I Am Not Interested In Being Biafran President When Actualised’ – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.