Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State (32887 Views)

Buhari Defeats Atiku In Kwankwansos LGA / Jubilation In Adamawa As Buhari Defeats Atiku In Polling Unit (PICS) / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by davodyguy: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
ernieboy:

so the assumption is that everyone in Lagos is a south westerner? Lagos is a cosmopolitan state and there are probably more non Yoruba than there are yorunas livivg there.
Since you said 'probably' I don't have to take you seriously
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by Indispensable85(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
For all you Atikulooters trying to console yourselves, i want to quickly remind you that ,this is a big plus for Buhari because he lost here in 2015.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by ernieboy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
davodyguy:

Since you said 'probably' I don't have to take you seriously
the point is a very large chunk of the pvcs in Lagos belongs to non Yoruba so it is wrong to lump it among the other sw states.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by CreamyBanana(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
cutesmilez:
grin... Nice one for PDP... No bulk vote in SW
yoruba no dey give bulk vote before na.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by davodyguy: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
ernieboy:
the point is a very large chunk of the pvcs in Lagos belongs to non Yoruba so it is wrong to lump it among the other sw states.

ernieboy:
Do you at the Statistics office?
Tell me how you know the names of registered voters
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by BluntBoy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
cutesmilez:
grin...
Nice one for PDP... No bulk vote in SW

Bulk vote is alien in Southwest.

Jonathan won Ekiti in 2015 by over 50,000 votes.

Even though Buhari won the rest of the Southwest states, he didn't get block votes.
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by ernieboy(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
davodyguy:

Do you at the Statistics office?
Tell me how you know the names of registered voters
so everyone on Lagos is Yoruba?
Re: Buhari Defeats Atiku In Ekiti State by Abuzay2r(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Episteme2:
Kudos to PDP. Buhari would never come close to Atiku's this way in SS AND SE.

Delta-State will turn in surprising results for APC. Though, the turn-out was low, but the difference btw the eventual winner/loser will be marginal. I know cos I live & vote there. I won't be surprised if APC wins it in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice / Labour Party Paintings In Katsina (pictures) / Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.