Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) (32886 Views)

Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna / Datti Baba-Ahmed Unveiled As Labour Party VP Candidate / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
The incoming Vice President of Nigeria Sen Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed paid a courtesy visit to Obi of Onitsha Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe at his palace in Onitsha Anambra State !!! Total acceptance

185 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by SLAP44: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Welcome to Onitsha Sir. You are the next vice president of Nigeria insha Allah

482 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
More

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Our able vice president....

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Tochi3(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin

Able VP.. God bless the incoming vice president of Nigeria..Insha Allah

PO/DATTI is a gooaal .. cheesy

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Modify my comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Vote LP

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Okwyjesus(m): 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:
The incoming Vice President of Nigeria Sen Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed paid a courtesy visit to Obi of Onitsha Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe at his palace in Onitsha Anambra State !!! Total acceptance

Whether Obi wins or not lgbos will not forget you whenever you knocks.

Against barriers you stood strong on lgbo presidency.

You are the true definition of Patriotism

236 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Our incoming vice president.

This I have seen.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by bestman09(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
sad
Congratulations in advance my incoming VP. Welcome to the light of the nation

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by psychologist(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Incoming smiley

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2023

You and your principal Peter Obi and those Biafran bulldogs will know how inconsequential you guys are in Nigerian politics come feb 25th.

Mark this!

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
On Yekini Amoda’s Manhood I stand and I’ll never remove my leg.
He must die thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Edoreborn: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
I foresee buhari calling atiku to congratulate him even before d announcement of results..This av seen..

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Money Is Really Good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Reelmii: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
No be small in coming grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Great men

6 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
The Obi of Onitsha and his chiefs dress in rich Agbada regalia like we dress in Yoruba especially Ile Ife.

Are they from Ile Ife too like the Benin Royalty?

This their dressing is culturally interesting.

So where did some Igbo Eze get their own dressing from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Praktikals(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Just labouring in vain

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
So nice!

4 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Misterc(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
This how young Smart, healthy a VP should look

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Viscuz: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Oga dey drop the neck pressing small small

No be everything be rush for life

Screenshot of Tinubu urchins right now πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by Coolsperm: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't think any reasonable human being will vote for Tinubu or APC again

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed Visits The Palace Of Obi Of Onitsha (Pictures) by MRDEE01: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mr VeePee

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Machine With Burglary Proof Sighted In Enugu. Pix / Anambra Joins Oil-producing States / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.