Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP (23399 Views)

APC Campaigns For Tinubu, Akpabio In Essien Udim, Akwa Ibom State / Akpabio In Dilemma As Appeal Court Rules Rerun In Essien Udim / Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Since yesterday, there have been several attempts by Senator Godswill Akpabio to change the results of Essien Udim Local Government Area from the mass rejection that the voters served him to a huge number in his favour . This move has suffered several set backs since then. It is common knowledge that all other local government areas in that Senatorial District have collated and submitted their results, except Essien Udim and this has been confirmed by our agents.

However, information reaching us is that Senator Godswill Akpabio accompanied by Ibanga Akpabio, Hon. Emmanuel Akpan, Hon. Nse Ntuen, armed police, soldiers and thugs are currently at the INEC office at Essien Udim. The Electoral Officer, Charles Ibiapuye Esq, we learnt has finally succumbed to pressure emanating from death threats and financial inducement of 200,000 USD and is now filling results sheets for units and wards where elections had been cancelled. They are even going further to change results won by the PDP in favour of the APC. It can be recalled that elections in Ekpenyong, Ikpe and Idoro Ikot wards were stalled as materials were hijacked and destroyed by thugs loyal to the Senator.

We are hereby calling on the entire public, INEC and security agencies to note that we will not accept the admission and collation of any result that varies from the returns sent in from the units. We cannot allow Senator Akpabio to continue his inglorious precedence of election malpractice. He should simply admit his massive rejection by the people of his Senatorial District and head back to the only place where he can go now - home!

Foreign and domestic observers are hereby invited to note these infractions and report accordingly.

Signed:

Comrade Ini Ememobong
State Publicity Secretary
People’s Democratic Party
Akwa Ibom State

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital media to Governor Udom Emmanuel

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by id911(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mr Warsaw is dead political. I dey pity am here sha

26 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio wants to burn down the state

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by my2019mind: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
I am slightly curious about Tonyebarcanista's interest in Akwa Ibom's politics these past days. I have always thought he was a Bayelsa man. Does he now work for the government in Akwa Ibom?

2 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Like for PDP, Share for APC

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by AllenSpencer: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
PDP so good at wailing

Just like Atiku, they be promoting someone that doesn't even stand a chance in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by NothingDoMe: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
He will continue to fail woefully

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by freemanbubble: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Isoright

PDP is gonna clear Edo state

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10

9 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by homealone00: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Even Kwankwaso Lost his LG... This is broad day Robbery on Atiku... We will not collect, we need our Dollars refund.
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by angelawoko(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
I see Orubebe

1 Like

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Pekele007: 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Akpabio is going home.

Such a foolish man

21 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by bellazz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
w
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by ologuntheo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
watching patiently.. made FTC dedicate it to atiku!! like for buhari share for atiku

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
500likes for ATIKU

22 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by jayson87: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bye bye

Akpabio
Saraki
Tinubu
Akume

8 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by BubuZombi: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
All this gara-gara go end when Buhari is declared winner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Burger01(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
jayson87:
Bye bye

Akpabio
Saraki
Tinubu
Na so.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by after4: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
PDP so good at wailing

Just like Atiku, they be promoting someone that doesn't even stand a chance in the first place.
Do you have any thing else to say?

12 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Foodforthought: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Do
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Iwillbegreat: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pekele007:
Akpabio is going home.

Such a foolish man
he's finished politically

4 Likes

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by NothingDoMe: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:
I am slightly curious about Tonyebarcanista's interest in Akwa Ibom's politics these past days. I have always thought he was a Bayelsa man. Does he now work for the government in Akwa Ibom?
He is PDP. And they are everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by AfonjaBoston: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wailing wailer
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Seun360(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
my2019mind:

His pay cheques comes from Wellington Bassey Way.
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Spaxon(f): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
I smell frustration
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by NaijaMutant(f): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
akpabio must have a taste of Saraki's medicine.

Akpabio, Saraki, Tinubu must be retired grin

1 Like

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
The game is becoming hotter than expected for the senator, he has to use all he had.

Meanwhile Pacem Nigeria Ltd, dealers on Laboratory kits, hospital equipment, consumables and disposables can supply you with all your Laboratory and Hospital need to grow higher.
pacemnigeria@gmail.com
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Apc are degenerates I said it bt they have failed already.

1 Like

Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by B1ak3: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
how did this get to front page? this is them say them say na undecided
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by sircrabo: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who has viable report as to who is leading? I am tired of waiting for Inec
Re: The Attempt To Change The Results Of Essien Udim Will Not Be Accepted - PDP by Achorise: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is just the beginning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Shopping Mall Under-Construction In Kano / Rotimi Amaechi Meets With African Shipowners At Conference In Lagos. Photos / Nigeria Procures 32 Fighter Aircraft, Drones In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.