Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) (51456 Views)

Yahaya Ibrahim, Soldier Shoots Colleague Abubakar Mohammed In Borno / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by somez(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
If our enemy decides and insist on leading this country, they will die in office.

May your soul RIP ...

This is so painful!

2 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Whothecapfits: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rivers
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by stanluiz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
cry cry cry
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by jayson87: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Her blood will forever speak, and vengeance will be brought to the generations that masterminded what played out in rivers state yesterday

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by frankblinkz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
when I see things like this....I just don't regret not doing this inec Job... R.i.p ma... go well

2 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by NSNA: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
So sad cry
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Beaubussy(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari's wish is their command
sai bubari
sai baba
sai killing
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by seguntijan(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
They say the YORUBAs are "political fools" ,and the "hausa/Fulani ass-lickers"
. yet the YORUBAs have dertermine the fate of this country for more than two decades now , since 1999.
Ti aba Fe mu obo, a se bi obo ni(to catch a monkey, one must behave like one). The ditto was the believe of the Yorubas which literarily means, to catch a fool one must behave like a fool. I think the YORUBAs behaving like a fool has been misunderstood by the original fools as the YORUBAs been the fools . They thought the Yorubas are foolish , thus the docile and cowards amidst the three tribes, yet the ditto invariably determines the country's fate.
The YORUBAs since 1999 till date have been in charge of our democracy. They have been determining who lives in ASO rock and how long. Obasanjo having served two terms from 1999 till 2007 brought in yaradua in lieu of babangida as was initially agreed by the elders to take over the affairs of the country, knowing fully well his boy(goodluck ebele Jonathan) would succeed him(yaradua).(credit to obj for trying to bring back the igbos into Nigerian politics, although Jonathan wasn't pure igbo) . Soon afterwards , obasanjo removed Jonathan from office after he felt he has been betrayed by his own boy. He and tinubu then recourse to bring deserted buhari into play from 2015 till date, and of course till 2023 when the country's fate again would be determined by the acclaimed political fools but apt people.
Truth is, the YORUBAs are wiser than you all think. They have played a key role in our progress and regress. What we ought to do is to harness this wisdom solely for our progress rather than professing the reverse of the reality out of ignorance and envy. The Yorubas own and determines the fate of this country. We solely can determine when NIGERIA splits. We are intrinsically powerful and wise people.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Beaubussy(f): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari's wish is their command
sai bubari
sai baba
sai killing
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wait for the lie from Army HQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by UltiMax(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
May her soul rest in peace.

I hope the international community is observing what is happening in Rivers State.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by jchioma: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Blame Buhari.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Djyucee1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amachi and Buhari wont live to enjoy the fruit of their labour

3 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
It will never be well with amaechi. Black people killing black people yet we want the police to respect our lives. I laugh at some black folk in the downtowns and inner cities here who only care about trap music and crime.

Africa why?

This is not self hate. It is self help

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by juwoonn(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rip. So sad.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by cnandy: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari why are you killing innocent citizen ?
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by CHZ777: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
The soldier was strictly following orders from Buhari but God's judgment won't exonerate him. As for Buhari, his death will be more shameful than that of Abacha.

2 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by PresidoAtikuGcf: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
We are all slaves of the North, thanks to the SW!

what a pity
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by malakaimoscondo: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
TheFreeOne:
She died in service to her country.

I wish her family strength to bear this painful loss.

Majority of our politicians are selfish and evil.

In Uche Secondus voice...Buhari why do you like blood?

Mod:
And her father should push for justice. Everything shouldn't be left for God to handle, let's play our part.
any service to this country under buhari is waste...

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by idonhammer: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chain buhari ekwensu why??
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Ayobami7(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Rip
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Reference(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
I have nothing more to say.....
I hope folks who sided with Mr. President's tragic statement will stand boldly in their near dead consciences to justify this.
And I hope tp hear from the Army Chief who takes delight in obeying his Commander in Chief.

1 Like

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by openmine(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chai what a huge loss cry cry
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by JONSYN7154: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
She's Asari Dokubo sister o. I'm waiting to hear retaliation from him.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Blankstare(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
GOD... This is bad!
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Livingstone124: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
I feel like storming the street now to protest this madness from our blood sulking ... I'm Atikulating now.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Mitchewww(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari killed her.

QED

2 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
RIP.
Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by openmine(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Wike and Amaechi. When will you guys end this madness?
were they the ones who gave orders to the soldiers to kill? angry

4 Likes

Re: Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) by Okuda(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
eagleeye2:
The military and thugs killing down here in the south. But everything quiet in the north....Make una dey reason ohh....Yoruba, Igbos, IJaws, Efiks, Bini, etc... Una go school but una no fit think.
na their own go worse pass. they are waiting for directives from their boss Buhari in the instance that he loses. they would go on killing spree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.