Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE (32272 Views)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Bala Mohammed: 150 Not 300 Died In Azare In One Month, Impose Lockdown In 3 LGAs / Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Kenturkey048(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
Maket:
His people really liked him unlike Akume and Saraki.
I swear ..Akume was so frustrated yesterday that his wife had to come tell us in polling unit that we collected Money from PDP,,
like the vote wasn't counted in front of everybody....

I was like frustration go make u act like fool.
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by shaydeenamz(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
we told them that politics is local with all the intimidation and the religious card by the governor

1 Like

Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by cjudy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
TMemos:

We've marked it

What would you do if Buhari wins?
Buhari that have lost already since yesterday? Who they talk of Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by seguntijan(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
They say the YORUBAs are "political fools" ,and the "hausa/Fulani ass-lickers"
. yet the YORUBAs have dertermine the fate of this country for more than two decades now , since 1999.
Ti aba Fe mu obo, a se bi obo ni(to catch a monkey, one must behave like one). The ditto was the believe of the Yorubas which literarily means, to catch a fool one must behave like a fool. I think the YORUBAs behaving like a fool has been misunderstood by the original fools as the YORUBAs been the fools . They thought the Yorubas are foolish , thus the docile and cowards amidst the three tribes, yet the ditto invariably determines the country's fate.
The YORUBAs since 1999 till date have been in charge of our democracy. They have been determining who lives in ASO rock and how long. Obasanjo having served two terms from 1999 till 2007 brought in yaradua in lieu of babangida as was initially agreed by the elders to take over the affairs of the country, knowing fully well his boy(goodluck ebele Jonathan) would succeed him(yaradua).(credit to obj for trying to bring back the igbos into Nigerian politics, although Jonathan wasn't pure igbo) . Soon afterwards , obasanjo removed Jonathan from office after he felt he has been betrayed by his own boy. He and tinubu then recourse to bring deserted buhari into play from 2015 till date, and of course till 2023 when the country's fate again would be determined by the acclaimed political fools but apt people.
Truth is, the YORUBAs are wiser than you all think. They have played a key role in our progress and regress. What we ought to do is to harness this wisdom solely for our progress rather than professing the reverse of the reality out of ignorance and envy. The Yorubas own and determines the fate of this country. We solely can determine when NIGERIA splits. We are intrinsically powerful and wise people.
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Sukakma(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Alhamdulillahi..Masha Allah..never doubted Dogara coming back..congrats sir..na to kuku rush go Bogoro celebrate..my Dass people how market na?? Shame on you
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by jtjohn(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

PDP is gonna clear Edo state

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

Don't argue with me am apo2 in one of the unit at ward 10

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state
Edo is for alhaji atiku aguero abubakar

Even in ikpoba okha.......PDP will win with a very wide margin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Reader530(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sukakma:
Alhamdulillahi..Masha Allah..never doubted Dogara coming back..congrats sir..na to kuku rush go Bogoro celebrate..my Dass people how market na?? Shame on you
Why the shame on Dass people
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by nameo: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
mmb:
He will return as a back bencher.

Serves him right.

Yea...but only cos his President would also be from NE

By the way, these LGs were lost by PDP in 2015.

Keep dividing the votes up north guys
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Sukakma(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Reader530:

Why the shame on Dass people
I'm from Dass but shame on us..what has Dogara not done to Dass?? Dass people voted base on religion and tribe..Dogara's victory has created a pathway for Bala Muhammad Kaura of PDP to win Bauchi state..
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by yetunsbay(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
As a bench warmer & ordinary member thou
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Reader530(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Sukakma post=76077490] I'm from Dass but shame on us..what has Dogara not done to Dass?? Dass people voted base on religion and tribe..Dogara's victory has created a pathway for Bala Muhammad Kaura of PDP to win Bauchi state..[/quote
Are u from Dass? are u a Christian? If yes...I will understand people voted base on religion. But thank God for Christians in Bogoro, 50% in Tafawa Balewa and the few 25% in Dasd.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Sukakma(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=Reader530 post=76078916][/quote] I'm a Muslim from Dass
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by eedrissa(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

As at yesterday evening Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state
I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state Edo is for alhaji atiku aguero abubakar
u ve said b4 now I blv you...I owe you chill kunu ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Congrats to him..
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Indispensable85(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Whothecapfits:
Ordinary floor member Loading

Exactly, he should taste how it feels to suspend fellow lawmakers.
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by obinoral1179(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

As at yesterday evening
Pdp is raping APC in Egor local government area of Edo state

I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state
Edo is for alhaji atiku aguero abubakar
you are suppose.to be neutral even if you like Atiku..... Keep it to yourself I hope you understand?
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by akoaki(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Whothecapfits:
Ordinary floor member Loading
The likes of D. Mark in the upper chamber. Betrayal is a bitch.
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by akoaki(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
mmb:

Serves him right.

And zip up. And respect himself.
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by freemanbubble: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
obinoral1179:
you are suppose.to be neutral even if you like Atiku..... Keep it to yourself I hope you understand?
The election is over brother
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by akinszz: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
But dogara is a dog grin
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Mankosi: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:

But you believe the fake news of saraki losing.
Zooombiies sef
sorry my dear. I belong to everybody I belong to nobody.
Re: Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE by Fourwinds: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
mmb:

Serves him right.
just look at the nonsense u posted earlier... Do u have conscience at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Looters List: We Can't Work With The Presidency - Saraki / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ Annual General Meeting 2021 (Satire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.