Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima (2585 Views)

Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by somalianprince: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari is moving straight to GITMO as a home grown terrorist who has squandered the goodwill he had in 2015 through his gross incompetence, cluelessness and tyranny.

His fight against corruption is a fraud as he is surrounded by the most corrupt officials. He is only fighting perceived political enemies.

Buhari has grounded the economy, everyone is feeling his stark and crude incompetence all over Nigeria. Nigerians have come together and rejected him and have now voted him out.

He is now struggling at straws. Arresting and detaining people who do not sign off in his fraudulent and failed government.

#GITMOFORBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Buharifanatic: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bia wail more

This isn't loud enough grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Nwodosis(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Why not arrest Atiku? Is that how Buhari is going to congratulate himself of victory?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
I think it's in connection with the alleged planned protest by the opposition... This election came with so many drama

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by baliyubla: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Last kick of a lifeless horse.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by SweetJoystick(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
I just pray make Buhari actions lead to disintegration of Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by magoo10(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
After the desperation daura awaits the dullard
Las Las buhari go dey alright with his cows

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
somalianprince:
Buhari is going straight to GITMO as a home grown terrorist who has squandered the goodwill he had in 2015 through his gross incompetence, cluelessness and tyranny.

#GITMOFORBUHARI

The patience of Nigerians is being taken for granted.

This will soon erupt.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by rusher14: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
So Reno Omokri would continue wailing for 8 years?
Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Racoon(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
The APC is going down and into extinction.They will never survive this election.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by naijapips04: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Bia wail more

you will be put the shame. the voice Nigerian shall never be silence.

If buhari is so popular as you claim, why is he employing this evil tactics?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
Bia wail more

If only u know the use of ur Brain.....I only feel pity for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by JusticeSeeker: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Galadima that couldn't deliver his PU to PDP is at the root of trouble formenting and you want the DSS to be laughing at him? Not here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by 3rdeyeNigeria: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
It has started. They would still arrest other PDP henchmen before they declare the result inconclusive

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by dafemnet: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Arrest the old fool for trying to heat up the polity

1 Like

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Chubhie: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
They should also arrest tinubu for using bullion vans to launder amala and gbegiri

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Bungalow: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
Good development
Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Vickym1(f): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Clapping down the opposition will not help them in anyway rather they'll still loose the election after all the gragra undecided
Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by SHOPPERS(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
With all these antics, can't Buhari just make that call already? Abi he needs credit ni? He should just send "Please call me, I surrender" to Atiku. I trust him, he'll call back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by mychiveous(f): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
SweetJoystick:
I just pray make Buhari actions lead to disintegration of Nigeria
That's why am praying for buhari to win, then he will show his true self as the hitler that he is.
Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by jayne8585yahoo(f): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari is becoming jittery, does this mean he is loosing . I am beginning to be afraid for APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari's DSS Just Arrested Buba Galadima by Ecstasy9(m): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Pictures of DSS arrested him or fake.

(1) (Reply)

BBC Live Coverage Of Kano Collation. / Check Out This Lagos Otege T-shirt - Photo / Nigerian Goverment Doesnt Understand The Danger Of Ipob....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.