Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son (25795 Views)

Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by NwekeUG(m): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2019
IgbereTV reports that, Mrs. Esther Kehinde Sowore, the mother of the #RevolutionNow Convener Omoyele Sowore, has made a video note in which she appealed to President Buhari and the Department of State Services (DSS) to release Sowore since he has fulfilled his bail conditions.

Mrs. Esther called on all Nigerian mothers to speak out as all her son wanted was a good future for the Nigerian child.

She said her son will not run away because he is not a criminal.

She said: “Dear SSS, Dear Buhari, I am Yele Sowore’s mother. I am sending you this message as a mother. I am a woman, your mother is a woman, your wife is a woman also. This is December and Yele has been taken away since August.

“He always comes to me in the village every December but you have been holding him. I am a widow, my son has always been like that. He speaks against injustice and stands up against it. He doesn’t run away, he faces his case. Please release him and let him face his case in court. I know him, he can’t run away because he knows he has not committed any crime.

“You are a Muslim, please in the name of Allah, leave my son, release him. I call on all mothers to speak out, let us join voice for the sake of the future of our children.

“Omoyele is only asking for a better Nigeria so that all our children can have good future. My mind is disturbed that he has not been allowed to go for medical care since August. Alhaji Bichi Yusuf, please obey the law since you have gone to court release Omoyele Sowore now.

“Since I gave birth to him, he always speaks against evil. Even in the village, before he went to school in Lagos, he has always been like that. He is not a criminal, release Sowore now. Please release my son because you have your own son, you take care of your son, let me take care of my children.

“I am a widow, release my son. I cannot eat, I cannot sleep and it is affecting my health. Please release Omoyele Sowore, my son. He is not a criminal. Omoyele is not a criminal, leave him.”

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn7IhZW_m0E

http://igberetvnews.com/1176446/sowores-mother-appeals-buhari-dss-release-son-video/

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by DonBenny77(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2019
grin
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Fadomero(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2019
U sure say sowore get family I never see
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Abfinest007(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2019
madam don worry they are only trying to make him refund d money he collected 2o15

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2019
He'll be released after 2023 ma..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by opportunes: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2019
cry

2 Likes

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by hisexcellency34: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2019
There will be trouble if this poor old woman dies of heart attack because of her son ooo. Buhari, release Sowore

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by ursullalinda(f): 7:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Eyaa poor woman.......I just pity her and Sowore's wife

13 Likes

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2019
You see Nigerians ehn.. Just leave them to enjoy their suffering in peace. They sincerely aren't worth fighting for.

it will take at least another generation for that to change.

Back then studying in OAU and alutaing oppression alongside activists like saburi, I imagined a way better Nigeria ahead. Alas, I was wrong! People expecting God or Allah to come down and engage directly with their governments. SMH

Meanwhile, How is student union activism this days? In OAU for instance?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Chibuzoc(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Afonjeez them have abandoned their own smh.

The fact remains that nigeria is dead, the Biafrans have finished digging the grave while the arewas and oduduwa people are afraid to carry the corpse of nigeria to the grave so the 3 of them can bury her. Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by TMSMedia: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Nawaoo
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by helinues: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2019
To omo ree.........

1 Like

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by itsme01: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2019
cool

Naso Kanu use heart attack kill hin old mama

mothers train your children so that they can give you peace, even Buhari's mother died suddenly while buhari was in prison

9 Likes

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Afolabimills(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2019
Sorry mummy may God hear ur prayers n d prayers of many crying for help

4 Likes

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Afolabimills(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
cool

mothers train your children so that they can give you peace, even Buhari's mother died suddenly while buhari was in prison

B
Bros use ur head reason well b4 u talk

31 Likes

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by jahsharon: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2019
Appeal directed to the wrong person. Please Mama wa, God will let you grow older than this and eat the fruits of your labour for a very long time ma, Amen.

But Mama wa, though you tried your best to raise this your son Omoyele Sowore well, teaching how to talk to elders, respect elders and glorify elders so that he too will live long. It is however sad that you did not teach him how to correct elders when elders go wrong because nobody can be right at all times. This your boy has become a prodigal son. He has abused and insulted an elder who is even older than you ma, someone that even you will never insult. For this reason ma, he is going to be incarcerated for some time, he is not going to be there forever, but he will be there until we see that he has learn his lessons.

From your speech Mama wa, it is obvious that he inherited stubbornness, defiance and rudeness to constituted authority from you, these are very good attributes of a true warrior. But Mama wa, you should know that this comes with its consequences. So, brace up for the tough time ahead, may God continue to give you strength to be stubborn and resilient.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
jahsharon:
Appeal directed to the wrong person. Please Mama wa, God will let you grow older than this and eat the fruits of your labour for a very long time ma, Amen.

But Mama wa, though you tried your best to raise this your son Omoyele Sowore well, teaching how to talk to elders, respect elders and glorify elders so that he too will live long. It is however sad that you did not teach him how to correct elders when elders go wrong because nobody can be right at all times. This your boy has become a prodigal son. He has abused and insulted an elder who is even older than you ma, someone that even you will never insult. For this reason ma, he is going to be incarcerated for some time, he is not going to be there forever, but he will be there until we see that he has learn his lessons. From your speech, it is obvious that he inherited stubbornness, defiance and rudeness to constituted authority from you and you should know that this comes with its consequences. So, brace up for the tough time ahead, may God continue to give you strength to be stubborn and resilient.
[/s]

This zombie talks like he's part of the government

You will receive the same treatment your brother Sowere is receiving

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by jahsharon: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Eartquake1:
[s][/s]

This zombie talks like he's part of the government

You will receive the same treatment your brother Sowere is receiving

That was a family discussion with one of our mothers, who called you olori pelepe? Wetin concern you with family matter? One of our sons wants to turn to prodigal son just like Obasanjo, Lamidi Adedibu, Bode George and others, but we would not allow that. No Omo Oduduwa would be allowed to debase and disgrace us. Now tell me, olori pelebe, how e take concern you? Your brothers that are in prison all over the world for drug trafficking together with the 78 Yahoo big boys that Interpol declared wanted, shouldn't you be occupied with that?

7 Likes

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
[s]
jahsharon:

That was a family discussion with one of our mothers, who called you olori pelepe? Wetin concern you with family matter? One of our sons wants to turn to prodigal son just like Obasanjo, Lamidi Adedibu, Bode George and others, but we would not allow that. No Omo Oduduwa would be allowed to debase and disgrace us. Now tell me, olori pelebe, how e take concern you? Your brothers that are in prison all over the world for drug trafficking together with the 78 Yahoo big boys that Interpol declared wanted, shouldn't you be occupied with that?
[/s]

Sowore una denied as Ijaw?

Na so una deny Abiola he was killed off like a goat and una still went to lick the feet of your slave masters,. Spits

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by EBMedia: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mother's love
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tyrant!
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Mightyhaiz: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
One TThrowback justified his incarceration saying he is not Yoruba but ijaw..and therefore his ijaw brothers should fight for his release..
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by KOitd: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
LET US BE IN TOUCH TODAY IF YOU WANT A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS OR IDEA

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10676965_3r3rf43t_pngf3705f4604a59bfbd00ebe8a612cb88f
. .
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Temptee101(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
shocked

So this man is still being held after bail has been granted by a court of law and the terms met

This regime is sure going down in history as the worst ever

3 Likes

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by NwsBoy: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Put your hand on this bible and ask God to give you sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by LabDNA: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
jayfolarin:
You see Nigerians ehn.. Just leave them to enjoy their suffering in peace. They sincerely aren't worth fighting for.

it will take at least another generation for that to change.

Na today you sabi?
Re: Esther Kehinde: Sowore's Mother Appeals To Buhari, DSS To Release Her Son by Criticaltemp: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
O what a motherly love.. It quite unfortunate that the fulani malam in aso rock dosnt heed to cries. He is as heartless as a rocky soul.. Only God will hear ur cries ma n deliver ur sin from d hands of a tyrant. Let the judgment of God take it course.. Take heart ma.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / FG Introduces New Taxes On Beer, Imported Vehicles, Plastics, Others / Nigerians React As South Africa High Commissioner To Nigeria Denies Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.