Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video (2368 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz' Birthday With Loveup Photos / Kizz Daniel And Beverly Osu Shares Adorable Loveup Photo / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by Mrop(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Famous Ig personalty Known as Ebony lips is out again this with her husband in this love up video kissing her husband tiredlessly.

In this adorable video, The Oyinbo husband was seen warning nigerians that are insulting his wife to stay off her page.

He also reveals that his wife has two kids already and she is also very hard working lady. They both later shared loveup video kissing themselves.

Watch the Romantic Video of Ebony lips and her husband HERE

Gist from Praizenews

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by Mrop(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
See nigerians reaction

Watch The Romantic Video Of Ebony lips and her husband Kissing HERE

Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by itspzpics(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by medexico(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
I don't know her
Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by itspzpics(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
I don't know her
like seriously
Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by HerCuteness(f): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
itspzpics:
like seriously
I don't either
Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by itspzpics(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by Nickijoy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Only she na winners.. OK o
Re: Oyinbo Husband Of Ebonylips Warns Nigerians Insulting Her in Loveup Kiss Video by BOOMnaija(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
ATTENTION SEEKERS.....I don't even know them, Wetin concern me.

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (photos) / “Tacha Is Already With Her Family And Friends” — Ebuka (video) / Wow! See Beautiful Transformation Of The Defunct Destined Kids Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.