Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers (12458 Views)

Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad / Edo Grapples With Cultists’ Reign Of Terror After #EndSARS Protests / Land Grabbers Arrested By Soldiers After Opening Fire On Farmers In Edo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers by GLOBALINF: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Very interesting story! I still drive tru that road recently!!!
We need more stories like this to learn about the past!

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers by Adegbolajrn: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2023
Chiraq77:
This hits different if you are reading this from Alimosho

I swear my brr I sabi this eji family ooo I remember when he wan con collect cele village then too
Re: Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers by Chiraq77(m): 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Adegbolajrn:
I swear my brr I sabi this eji family ooo I remember when he wan con collect cele village then too

That's crazy grin
Re: Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers by Addme: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Very interesting read, heard this story long time ago while running a program somewhere near that Raji Oba years back but not this detailed. Thanks op
Re: Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers by Adegbolajrn: 4:32pm On Apr 16
They don start the fight today walahi ejigbadero carry squared enter Abule oki Iyana Ipaja

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror – The Story Of Ejigbadero, The King Of Land Grabbers by Negroid001(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16
Adegbolajrn:
They don start the fight today walahi ejigbadero carry squared enter Abule oki Iyana Ipaja

Please tell me more. I'm seeing people post about the commotion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor / Man Kills Father, Commits Suicide In Efon Alaaye Ekiti State / 5 Trucks Burnt, One Person Dead In Accident On Bode Saadu-Jebba Road, Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.