Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor (12459 Views)

14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital / British Police Bust Ghana Bank Fraud Gang / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by EvenBlogger: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2019
@FortyNG

A 42-year-old leader of a 4-man fraud syndicate operating in Ikeja, Ojota, Ojodu, Berger, Ogba, College Road and Agege, has been arrested...Osuji Chibuzor was lured into the waiting hands of police officers after his team had successfully swindled a 34-year-old lady of the sum of N165,000..

The suspect, whose role in the gang was to prophesy to victims after he or she must have been lured into their offices at 8, Afolabi Street, Iju Shaga and 7, Salami Street, Oko Oba, Agege, disclosed his gang used fake dollars to entrap their victims..

.Osuji explained that his team members, comprising of Frank, Stella and Emeka drive out daily to lure suspects, who they would have tricked into their dollar making scam.

He added that after luring the victim to their office, he is invited as a pastor to pray for the victim...He noted that it is in the process of praying for the victim, that he would start requesting for money for anointing oil, chemicals for the washing of the money and other charges.

He added that frustration made him join the fraud gang three years ago. ..Their last victim noted that she boarded a private taxi in Ojota to Ojodu Berger. “We were still in Oregun when the driver picked another passenger.

I was at this point they started their trick on me...I ended up in their office in Iju, where they collected all the money on me including the one in my account. They made me swear to an oath never to inform anyone. Thereafter, Osuji requested that I go get another N60,000 to complete the ritual.

After collecting N165,000, they still wouldnt let me rest. I borrowed N60,000, being the balance of what they needed. I was on the way to hand it over to them when I regained my consciousness.

Luckily for me, with the assistance of a patrol team of RRS men, I was able to lure him out and got him arrested.”

Source: https://www.40ng.com/others/osuji-chibuzor/

3 Likes

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Lataability(m): 3:18am On Mar 04, 2019
pray for Zamfara grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by klever18(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2019
pray for Benue
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by OddsIsland(m): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2019
That picture is the same picture I saw on a news of criminals trying to burn down a police station. Does it mean same person commited both crimes?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by GSteve001(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Nothing should push us to fraud. Its in every way against our moral standards

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2019
If he was arrested based on his fake prophesies
He should be released
Aren't they all fakes?

BTW the woman fell for a very old format
And for educational purpose let me enlighten y'all
When approached by a stranger who asks questions or in a bus and you smell a fish cross your fingers
I mean literally
If na jazz e no go work
Trust me

Na so them hold me for akure that year
I don scam my parents arrange phone money say make I go olukayode go get one phone
Na him one guy cone dey shibaraba santorobobo for my side
Sharparly I don code
But I just calm
Dey act like dumb baby
After all their levels dem say make I go bring money
Na him I tell them say I be student but my money I give my school mother make she hold for me
The guy say how much,I talk say na 200k
But I owe one guy for the compound 10k and I no wan pay am the money now so I no go fit collect the cash.
Na so he start another sermon about paying debts
Say e no good
E dey block blessing
Like now wey we dey talk I'm about hitting millions but na 10k dey hold me. But he wan help me. That yoke must be broken!. I say amen. Na so he comot 6k for im pocket tell the other guy wey he claim say he no know say weda he get 5 k. That one say yes. Na so them give me 11k talk say make I hurry go come or else I don lose for life. As in they were so confident say I don enter trap. I collect the money start to waka dey go towards house. These mofos come dey follow me with scope. I just sight where my fellow students day kpef na I'm I enter there come order cold beer. Me wey throat don dry since. As dem see as I enter dem begin dey swear for me. Men just dey ask me say wetin being swear ,I say make them ask the prophets. When dem see students approach na so them japa. I declare two crates for boys still carry like 6 k reach house.

You can't scam an Edo boy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by soberdrunk(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2019
See face like Hepatitis B...... angry
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Tufunky: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2019
q
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Authoreety: 8:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Oga na so!
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by stanliwise(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2019
***clear throat***

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by MobilityExpress: 8:24am On Mar 04, 2019

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Gashon007(m): 8:24am On Mar 04, 2019
You never see anything. Welcome to THE NEXTLEVEL SHIT!
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by sunisonflex29(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2019
I am sorry, the times you call me
I no fit awnser eh
Toto dey sweet ooo grin grin
This song dey boost morale I swear.
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by mak4(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2019
Fake indeed
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol.

But isn't the phrase "fake pastor" a tautology?
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by netflicks(m): 8:29am On Mar 04, 2019
Nairaland grin
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Larryfest(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2019
Lol....people still dey fall for this 1990s format

1 Like

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by Emekadollars(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2019
You got frustrated and then chosed to be frustrating other people's life. Now the police will frustrate your ass Ole!!

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by jericco1(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2019
stupid man. now you want to blame frustration. what about the people you've swindled. jail!!!!!!!!
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by LordCenturion(m): 8:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Awon nyammirin flat head dirty wailing pigs

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by kingPhidel(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Na them! BOPI
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by kingPhidel(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2019
Na dem! BOPI
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by yemiyemi: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2019
...And they will keep saying they developed Lagos..... Association of FLAT HEADS in action....grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by kingPhidel(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2019
Na only thief fi thieve thief [quote author=Shibaraba post=76331691]If he was arrested based on his fake prophesies
He should be released
Aren't they all fakes?
BTW the woman fell for a very old format
And for educational purpose let me enlighten y'all
When approached by a stranger who asks questions or in a bus and you smell a fish cross your fingers
I mean literally
If na jazz e no go work
Trust me
Na so them hold me for akure that year
I don scam my parents arrange phone money say make I go olukayode go get one phone
Na him one guy cone dey shibaraba santorobobo for my side
Sharparly I don code
But I just calm
Dey act like dumb baby
After all their levels dem say make I go bring money
Na him I tell them say I be student but my money I give my school mother make she hold for me
The guy say how much,I talk say na 200k
But I owe one guy for the compound 10k and I no wan pay am the money now so I no go fit collect the cash.
Na so he start another sermon about paying debts

1 Like

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by porthouse7(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2019
hard working igbo guy

3 Likes

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by joshua7819: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2019
fine
Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by DCTrendy(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2019
Another Lagos developer.

Next...?

1 Like

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by ipobarethieves: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2019
sad cool Pigs.His type com to lagos and flood everywhere with their fake /mushrooms church..Fl@theadsarecriminals

1 Like

Re: Frustration Made Me Start Fraud Gang - Fake Pastor by ipobarethieves: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Father, Commits Suicide In Efon Alaaye Ekiti State / 5 Trucks Burnt, One Person Dead In Accident On Bode Saadu-Jebba Road, Kwara / Kenyan Police Arrest 33 Nigerians For Illegal Migration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.