Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun (6685 Views)

Buhari Won Atiku’s Ward With Votes From Cameroonians – Femi Falana / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by gabinweb: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Results released by the Independent National electoral Commission, INEC, showed that President Muhammadu Buhari won his closest rival, Atiku Abubakar, with a total votes of 10050 in Osun State.

See more: https://expresgist.com/2019/02/24/polls-buhari-won-atiku-with-slight-margin-in-osun-state/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
U just tell me...Y wont he win Atiku, after some ballot boxes were burnt in that same Osun?

I need 2 knw y he wouldnt defeat his rival after dat drama

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Franzinni: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
#BUHaRIG

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by sanyapraise(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
Drama KO stage play ni
Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by FarahAideed: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari is a dishonest fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by APCsupporter: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lagos is on its way too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Smithkafors(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just 10k votes,just one local government in SS will cancel that,with change for other Southwest states .PDP supporters in osun,we thank una.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by dokyOloye: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
I've finally come to agree that most of the miscreants chanting sai barber on NL and other social media are paid hoodlums.
Kudos to my yoruba brothers for rejecting lifelessness.
Team Atikulate,don't worry,Awka south has already cancelled the margin with interest

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Printerscanner: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Smithkafors:
Just 10k votes,just one local government in SS will cancel that,with change for other Southwest states .PDP supporters in osun,we thank una.

Total number of registered voters in SS plus SE is 21 million plus while registered voters in NW alone is over 20 million. Can you see that your 5% votes from SS and SE cannot produce Nigeria's president?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
Printerscanner:

Total number of registered voters in SS plus SE is 21 million plus while registered voters in NW alone is over 20 million. Can you see that your 5% votes from SS and SE cannot produce Nigeria's president?
Its North vs North unlike in 2015,Atiku and Buhari would divide the votes there

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by dokyOloye: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Printerscanner:

True.
But as already seen,osama buhari is barely able to score 60% of cast votes in that NW while Atiku will get 90% in SS&SE

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Kagawa10: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
dokyOloye:
I've finally come to agree that most of the miscreants chanting sai barber on NL and other social media are paid hoodlums.
Kudos to my yoruba brothers for rejecting lifelessness.
Team Atikulate,don't worry,Awka south has already cancelled the margin with interest

Who's your Yoruba brothers? Buhari will win marginally in the southwest like he did in 2015 election.

Only eediots failed to see that 40% voted Jonathan during the last election and these same 40% with all their stupid noises to garner more voters for PDP would still be disgraced as usual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Omololu001: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
so you believe buhari won't defeat atiku in the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Bungalow: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
sherylbakky:
U just tell me...Y wont he win Atiku, after some ballot boxes were burnt in that same Osun?

I need 2 knw y he wouldnt defeat his rival after dat drama
No ballot box was burnt here . Ogbeni .
It was a generator that got burnt after results have been collated

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Bizibi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Who's your Yoruba brothers? Buhari will win marginally in the southwest like he did in 2015 election.

Only eediots failed to see that 40% voted Jonathan during the last election and these same 40% with all their stupid noises to garner more voters for PDP would still be disgraced as usual.
it seems this one thinks 2015 is the same with what we are seeing now.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
so you believe buhari won't defeat atiku in the north?
Atiku needs just 40percent there and 40percent in SW which he has gotten already,SS and SE would decide the final result

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Ojiofor: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Printerscanner:

NW votes alone can produce Nigeria's president,why then did Buhari failed 3 times after winning there?
History is about to repeat itself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Bizibi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bungalow:

ehen!!!!! Nor be only generator....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Asshurbanipal: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
APCsupporter:
Lagos is on its way too.
Buhari is causing mayhem in the south with too much violence

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Kagawa10: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
it seems this one thinks 2015 is the same with what we are seeing now.....

Lmao. It's the same. Even with all the noise of PDP winning some lg in Ondo state, the 8 lg allegedly won by PDP were closely followed by APC. It wasn't like Ondo voted massively for APC in the last election because APC only led by 0.5 %. Let's not forget Ekiti which was won by PDP in 2015 has been won by APC. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bungalow:

Generator got burnt gringringringrin hope its ashes has bn packed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Bizibi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lmao. It's the same. Even with all the noise of PDP winning some lg in Ondo state, the 8 lg allegedly won by PDP were closely followed by APC. It wasn't like Ondo voted massively for APC in the last election because APC only led by 0.5 %. Let's not forget Ekiti which was won by PDP in 2015 has been won by APC. Lol.
this is totally different.....

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
ehen!!!!! Nor be only generator....
Corret guy, abeg leave dat man...We knw dem type wen we spot dem nah ....In fact, inverter burn join d generator gringrin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Kagawa10: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
this is totally different.....

Delusion grandeur. APC winning Ekiti to cancel Ondo state is different. Lol.

Not to mention PDP was closely followed by APC in Ondo state. I'm even still waiting for Ilaje which is olusola oke's side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Bizibi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Delusion grandeur. APC winning Ekiti to cancel Ondo state is different. Lol.

Not to mention PDP was closely followed by APC in Ondo state. I'm even still waiting for Ilaje which is olusola oke's side.
when they start announcing the results you will be shocked......I said it last year that this election will be slight win.it seems some of you don't understand numbers in election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by dokyOloye: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lolz.
With massive rigging and winning in the north, buhari won wt barely 2m votes.
Now,that massive winning in the north is no longer there,meanwhile SE&SS is still on lockdown for Atiku.
you understand now?
I know Buhari's supporters are dull like him sha,you fit no catch d drift.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Kagawa10: 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
when they start announcing the results you will be shocked......I said it last year that this election will be slight win.it seems some of you don't understand numbers in election.

Lol. The ones released so far has shocked the PDP wailers so far. Take your L in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by crispyJ: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Bro tell him that they can't use that same strategy to rig again
Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Kagawa10: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
dokyOloye:

Lolz.
With massive rigging and winning in the north, buhari won wt barely 2m votes.
Now,that massive winning in the north is no longer there,meanwhile SE&SS is still on lockdown for Atiku.
you understand now?
I know Buhari's supporters are dull like him sha,you fit no catch d drift.

And the SE and SS didn't rig? Lol. It's a fact that the SS and SE had the highest manual votes in the last 2015 election. Compare that to now that we have card readers used? No room for manipulated manual votes from wailers.

Biafla or death would soon be taken up as SE profession soon. Lmao.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Bizibi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. The ones released so far has shocked the PDP wailers so far. Take your L in peace.
smh,hehehehe.....like I said you don't understand numbers in election.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Kagawa10: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bizibi:
smh,hehehehe.....like I said you don't understand numbers in election.

Pele o. You're that pained. Lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Buhari Won Atiku With Slight Margin In Osun by Bizibi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kagawa10:

Pele o. You're that pained. Lol.
no,I'm not.....hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021 Budget: PMB Sends Finance Bill 2020 To NASS / Garba Shehu: Buhari Did Not Order AEDC Management Sack / President Buhari To Participate In AU Extra-Ordinary Summit In Malabo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.