Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,345 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

"5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate (1474 Views)

Consider States Peculiarities In Deciding New Minimum Wage, NGF Urges Committee / Sanwo-Olu: I Will Consult Lagosians Before Deciding On A Second Term / Ogunlewe Endorses Tinubu: Age Is Irrelevant In Deciding Who Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
How are the mighty fallen? Pride goes before a fall. You derided a whole region and tagged them "5%." You followed it up with incredibly lopsided appointments in favor of the "97%". Your minions and zombies lapped on the unpresidential statement/official policy and called them "inconsequential."

Now, 4 years later, the 5% are about to decide your fate. While Atiku (God bless the de-tribalized incoming president with wives from the north, SW and SE) is slashing your votes in the north and SW, SE is waiting to be the final joker.

You got so arrogant and your zombies said you were a "god" in the north. Even when pressmen asked if you would be magnanimous like your predecessor (God bless him) and congratulate Atiku if he won, you said you would congratulate yourself cos you're winning.

No "insha Allah" or "by the grace of God."

So much like Nebuchadnezzar. God has rejected you Buhari, and is using the "5%" to decide your fate.

And you know what? The jury is out. The "5%" are giving Atiku 90%, others 8%, and you 2%.

The 5% will be the joker and final dice that will nick the election for HE Atiku Abubakar and his vice, Peter Obi.

God bless our next president-elect. cool cool

11 Likes

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Okuda(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
lmao patient God

2 Likes

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by sonature1: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
WritePal:
How are the mighty fallen? Pride goes before a fall. You derided a whole region and tagged them "5%." You followed it up with incredibly lopsided appointments in favor of the "97%". Your minions and zombies lapped on the unpresidential statement/official policy and called them "inconsequential."

Now, 4 years later, the 5% are about to decide your fate. While Atiku (God bless the de-tribalized incoming president with wives from the north, SW and SE) is slashing your votes in the north and SW, SE is waiting to be the final joker.

You got so arrogant and your zombies said you were a "god" in the north. Even when pressmen asked if you would be magnanimous like your predecessor (God bless him) and congratulate Atiku if he won, you said you would congratulate yourself cos you're winning.

No "insha Allah" or "by the grace of God."

So much like Nebuchadnezzar. God has rejected you Buhari, and is using the "5%" to decide your fate.

And you know what? The jury is out. The "5%" are giving Atiku 90%, others 8%, and you 2%.

The 5% will be the joker and final dice that will nick the election for HE Atiku Abubakar and his vice, Peter Obi.

God bless our next president-elect. cool cool

Gini n'eme di unu?
The result hasn't been declared yet but u are assuming that Atiku has won
I just hope the Osun fate doesn't befall you lots again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oh, my goodness . Same way Jonathan said and I quite...'I dont give a damn' when asked to declare his asset after he had promised to do so during the 2011 presidential primaries. Pride goes before a fall and the rest was history for him.

1 Like

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
sonature1:

Gini n'eme di unu?
The result hasn't been declared yet but u are assuming that Atiku has won
I just hope the Osun fate doesn't befall you lots again

Nwanem, Atiku will win. I am 100% sure cos it's a PROPHESY I was told a month or so ago.

7 Likes

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by hucienda: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
It would indeed be a cruel twist of fate and irony.

The APC, if they survive this election which is looking increasingly less likely, have to go to the drawing board and key takeaway for them is to be competitive in all six regions of the country. They should be nationalistic. The fault is not theirs per say but Buhari's 'cos one can't fathom an Osinbajo, Tinubu, Okorocha, Amaechi, Masari and so on running a blatantly tribalistic government without giving a damn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
awelekiti:
Oh, my goodness . Same way Jonathan said and I quite...'I dont give a damn' when asked to declare his asset after he had promised to do so during the 2011 presidential primaries. Pride goes before a fall and the rest was history for him.

Exactly, my brother. Sometimes they get drunk with power and authority and try to leave God out of the equation. But it is God that enthrones and dethrones, and this time He has decided in favor of Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Dullard is back to daura.

6 Likes

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by globemoney: 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
WritePal:

Nwanem, Atiku will win. I am 100% sure cos it's a PROPHESY I was told a month or so ago.
The election has been lost by atiku maybe swear in atiku in your fake prophecy. Follow the numbers noisemaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari is heading home to his retirement

3 Likes

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
WritePal:

Exactly, my brother. Sometimes they get drunk with power and authority and try to leave God out of the equation. But it is God that enthrones and dethrones, and this time He has decided in favor of Atiku.
by the time south east and south south results begin to trickle in, many will faint here because Atiku has automatically won the entire 11 states in the 2 regions. From a reliable source, he has won ondo, winning 8 out of 10 local govts, osun and oyo likely. That's 14 states. Now, coming to the middle belt, he has won in benue, Kogi and plateau states, that's 17 states. We learnt he won fct and taraba which makes it 19. If he wins Niger as predicted and adamawa his state he would be declared winner of this election. Like I have always said, elections aren't won on social media. The people would decide who would govern them. Amazingly, most of those shouting sai baba dont have a pvc.

2 Likes

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by stepone(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
U love reading a lot of fake new.

awelekiti:
by the time south east and south south results begin to trickle in, many will faint here because Atiku has automatically won the entire 11 states in the 2 regions. From a reliable source, he has won ondo, winning 8 out of 10 local govts, osun and oyo likely. That's 14 states. Now, coming to the middle belt, he has won in benue, Kogi and plateau states, that's 17 states. We learnt he won fct and taraba which makes it 19. If he wins Niger as predicted and adamawa his state he would be declared winner of this election. Like I have always said, elections aren't won on social media. The people would decide who would govern them. Amazingly, most of those shouting sai baba dont have a pvc.

1 Like

Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by APCsupporter: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
yen yen yen
Re: "5%" Deciding Buhari's Fate by APCsupporter: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Now i understand why writepal posts are always vulgar

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman Got Stripped Unclad By APC Thugs For Voting For PDP In Kano / Appeal Court Sacks Another Apc Lawmaker In Kaduna State / Sowore: FFK Blast Buhari, You Have No Respect For God, Judges & The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.