Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone (4054 Views)

Breaking!! AbiaApcRally:Dr Orji Uzor Kalu Lands In Umuahia / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Home Of Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Shutdown Today See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone by garfield1: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

The first timer issue is the reason why Francis Alimikhena of Edo North wasn't given a chance in 2015. He was the only senator representing APC in the SE/SS at the start of the 8th Assembly.
Guy,i predicted this clearly.i said it times without numbers that ouk will trash ohuabunwa and deliver abia north to buhari.its over for atiku.
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone by garfield1: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
mybestlove:
Orji Uzo kalu engaged in election frauds, the results will be contested.

We don't need criminals in our senate.
Keep quiet,he's far more popular than all politicians in abia combined.ohuabunwa stood no chance.is that not the same fraud pdp uses to defeat him in the past?
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone by garfield1: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
PVision2020:
Why the voters apathy, 31k only to win a whole senatorial zone?
I'm very sure all the total votes of Abia won't exceed 300k.
Until we Southerners start showing up on election and not behind our keyboard that's when we will get it right.

Kudos to the Yoruba voters, they've shown again that they are politically sophisticated unlike some regions who have been giving bloc vote to the pdp for the past 20years with nothing to show for it.
That means total votes in Abia wont surpass 300k lending credence to the fact that pdp were inflating figures here in the past.i also heard buhari did well in abia central
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone by Okwyjesus(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chazzyboy:
nwa mazi its real
What happened then Ututu, Ihe, Abam and Arochukwu with less than 3000 votes
Re: Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone by Chazzyboy: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Okwyjesus:

What happened then Ututu, Ihe, Abam and Arochukwu with less than 3000 votes
people are tired of the fake promises, I can remember when a certain senator said on TV that all the roads to Aro is good, that you can even drive with your eyes closed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking From Ikwerre LGA / Watch The N1.5m Farm That Turned N1billion In 2 Years In Nasarawa State / Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.