Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) (4050 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / VIDEO: DJ Chicken Mercilessly Beaten, Begs For Life / I Was Mercilessly Beaten In Kenya–Nnamdi Kanu Tells Lawyer,Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Kosiso12(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2019
JUST IN!!! Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten - Fani-Kayode

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju, has regretted lambasting the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Igbere TV had reported that Deji Adeyanju was mercilessly beaten by thugs during free Sowore protest in Abuja yesterday.

Igbere TV gathered that Deji is currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital in Abuja.

Meanwhile, former Minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani-Kayode has revealed that Deji regretted all he said against Nnamdi Kanu.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Tuesday, Fani-Kayode said he can confirm that Prince Deji Adeyanju has expressed his deepest regrets about all he said about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

He said : "I can confirm that my courageous brother Prince Deji Adeyanju has expressed his deepest regrets about all he said about my equally courageous friend and brother Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and that Kanu has forgiven him."

"The bridge has been built and the matter settled. Now is the time for the righteous to unite and oppose the tyranny that has gripped our land and plagued our people."

Igbere TV recalls that before now, Deji always blast Nnamdi Kanu and his members, IPOB.

Details soon....

Season's Greetings From All Of Us At Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/1208117/just-deji-adeyanju-regrets-blasting-nnamdi-kanu-mercilessly-beaten-fani-kayode/

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Kingosytex(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2019
It seems protests is now Deji's full time job. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mention protest and the next thing that appears is Deji Adeyanju.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by DonBenny77(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2019
grin
The beatings he recieved must have reset his brain.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by helinues: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2019
So Egbere, FFK revealed what Deji said not that you get the first hand information from Deji himself?

Same FFK that revealed Kanu had been killed?

Igbere thread carefully, No back up this time as oga at the top is ........

As for Deji, I wish him quick recovery, if he still never receive beatings senses enough, let him start another protest upon recovery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by nku5: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmmm everybody eye go clear last last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by FactsAndTruth: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Lol...if they are not the ones feeling the pains, the rest of south can go to hell. Buhari is doing well.

But if abokki lash them one, they'll start running around looking for 'emergency' southern unity.

Even the unity of the SE and SS still makes them gnash their teeth. They've done everything to destroy it to no avail. They even claimed IPOB killed a policeman because he is a rivers man, and tried using the incident to stoke a SE vs SS fight right here. Mutiu wants 'southern unity' but wants Tamuno to fight Chibuike, that he can gloat.

Every sane person should be wary of yoruba, if you must eat with them, use a long spoon longer than that which you'll use when eating with lucifer himself.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Hoephase: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2019
It shows a sign of maturity to accept your fault and apologise when need be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Edu3Again: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2019
THE DIE IS CAST
More Nigerians are realizing the mistake they made supporting Buhari
Let me say what is being whispered,
"THE END OF NIGERIA IS NEAR"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by helinues: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:
Lol...if it's they are not the ones feeling the pains, the rest of south can go to hell. Buhari is doing well.

But if abokki lash them one, they'll start running around looking for 'emergency' southern unity.

Even the unity of the SE and SS still makes them gnash their teeth. They've done everything to destroy it to no avail. They even claimed IPOB killed a policeman because he is rivers man, and tried using the incident to stoke a SE vs SS fight right here.

Every sane person should be wary of yoruba, if you must eat with them, use a long spoon longer than that which you'll use when eating with lucifer himself.

Obsession, hatred, attache by force, daily lamentation are there regular trade mark...

The developers of the world

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2019
crap
poisonous snake cannot and should never be trusted
stay close to them at ur own peril

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Abfinest007(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2019
some kind beating can shorten ur life span in fact life sperm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by omenka(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2019
From Fani Fucktark Kayode huh?

News to whip Pigs in line just as suspected. Afonja Fani riding on the back of foolish Pigs and Idiots since the days of Noah. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
omenka:

News to whip Pigs in line just as suspected. Afonja Fani riding on the back of foolish Pigs and Idiots since the days of Noah. cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
better visit a psychologist
this impotency is getting into your head

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by FactsAndTruth: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

Obsession, hatred, attache by force, daily lamentation are there regular trade mark...

The developers of the world

When you are hammered with the hammer of truth, you start shouting 'hate' 'hate' all over the place.

Was it 'love' when you when you were cheering your buhari while he killed innocent Easterners?

Yes we are developers of the world, Igbo men are getting elected in Poland, Italy, Canada, Germany, UK and US by people with good heads on their shoulders, not poverty-stricken illiterate numbskulls polluting the Nigerian politicosphere with sycophancy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by BuhariAdvocate: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Talkative. Deji might not say anything relate to that. Very useless man.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by blasted12: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Why you dey vex with omenka na? Is it because he refused to give you Christmas money? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by TRIGITIS: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2019
omenka:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by TRIGITIS: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2019
blasted12:
Why you dey vex with omenka na? Is it because he refused to give you Christmas money? grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by gidgiddy: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Personally, I think it will take another 20 beatings before Deji Adeyanju will realise that Nnamdi Kanu was right all along

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]
trash

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by omenka(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2019
blasted12:
He's nothing but a hungry petty thief. A penny he'd never get from me. Punk has been screaming impotency all over the place because he's terrified how I got to know about his debilitating illness. smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by blasted12: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2019
omenka:
He's nothing but a hungry petty thief. A penny he'd never get from me. Punk has been screaming impotency all over the place because he's terrified how I got to know about his debilitating illness. smiley

So this is the infamous bloodykiller? Oh my! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
hahahahahaha cheesy

nope you're more terrified how i got to know about your impotency and about your ex fiancé grin

Omenka cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]
lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by blasted12: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
hahahahahaha cheesy

nope you're more terrified how i got to know about your impotency and about your ex fiancé grin
Oga you really need to see a doctor ASAP cos your condition is really serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
Oga you really need to a doctor ASAP cos your condition is really serious
[/s]
abokii shatap
see as life dey sweet am say I dey follow am
grin

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by shakaZuIlu: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
your presence is needed here
so many psychos
Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by blasted12: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
It's psychiatrist oga 'engineer' cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

grin grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by Omenkanauzu: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
It's psychiatrist oga 'engineer' cheesy
[/s]
lol i said it grin

abokii no sabi the difference between psychiatrist and psychologist grin

hahahahahaha product of quota system

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Regrets Blasting Nnamdi Kanu After He Was Mercilessly Beaten(pics) by omenka(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
blasted12:
Punk has gone nearly over board. Between his illness and EFCC, I dont know who will toss him into the hole first. wink

Scrawny little deadbeat he is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators / Nigerian Soldiers Seen Preparing For Invading Niger / Nigeria Is Largest Importer Of Rice - Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.