Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results (1786 Views)

President Buhari Moves To Proscribe Shiites After Protest That Turned Violent / Buhari Moves To Prevent National Assembly Hijack / Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
NEWS FLASH: Buhari moves to change Election Results‬

President @MBuhari has made moves to change the will of millions of Nigerians.

Government officials are hobnobbing around @inecnigeria REC in the states that Buhari is losing in order to inflate the result.

SGF Boss Mustapha is in Borno State to meet with the @inecnigeria REC in the state.

Earlier Today, APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomole was in Kano to meet with the Kano state REC.

Interior Minister Dambazzau just arrived Kaduna State and is in a closed door meeting the @inecnigeria REC who was summoned by Nasir el-Rufai

1 Like

Re: NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results by UNCL3(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
Since this election begun
I never commented on nl
I v only been watching but you forced me to comment now

Remember the day you asked me how old i was
Because i did like n share that favoured atiku

Now here you are spamming the whole place

I bet my balls, you are a teen!!

M currently on G.mode so i might not give a second reply.

AllenSpencer:
[/s]
embarassed
[s]

[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[s][/s]

Gibberish!
Re: NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results by jojomario(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please mod should do something about topics like this. This is total rubbish. Many just come up with their cooked bedroom and beer parlour stories.
Re: NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results by clintonsparkz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin
AllenSpencer:

Your head is paining you!
They done ban u already. told ya hehe grin
AllenSpencer:

Your head is paining you!
They done ban u already. told ya hehe
Re: NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2019
challenge the op with points or keep quiet. You don't call what you don't know fake. contradict with points.
Re: NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results by Denikayan: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
[s]
clintonsparkz:
grin They done ban u already. told ya hehe grin They done ban u already. told ya hehe

[/s]
Re: NEWS FLASH: Buhari Moves To Change Election Results by Denikayan: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
clintonsparkz:
grin They done ban u already. told ya hehe grin They done ban u already. told ya hehe

loser!

how market?

(1) (Reply)

Government Should Resettle El Zazzaky In Anambra For His Security / We Fabricated Lies To Sabotage Jonathan’s Government 'ex-apc Spokesperson' Timi / How Nigerians Reacted To The Deaths Of 36 Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.