Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible (11756 Views)

Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers / Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC / Election Observers Describe Enugu LG Polls, Peaceful, Credible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by mrkia(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
OBJ 's observers?
Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by Stevewonder004(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
lonelydora:
Igbo amaka.
We no dey cause trouble like afo.....
Baised,, repent, we are one
Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by Opportuneke(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Not surprised at all.
ENUGU has always been a PEACEFUL CITY.
Not Known for mayhem.
Harbors the most respectful IGBO LADIES, with resourceful characters to appease men.

Mind you I don’t hail from Enugu, although I lodge in that city whenever I visit Nigeria

God bless you sir,
You just spoke my mind.

I had a very good experience with Enugu people, and I can say that EDUCATION really contributed to their Reasoning and Mentality..

Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by Baroba(m): 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
mcbreeze:
that's my home.
Always

042 the most civilised people in Nigeria.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by Ayobami7(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
好的
Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by wideawaken01: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Raskasal:

Keep ranting. When youre done,come and hear the news of BUHARI, the president elect

Where will APC win, you guys can't say. All they will tell you is that they must win. At the back of their mind, Buhari must rig for us. Some of you bank on this rigging power of your party. It won't work this time.

ONDO
OSUN
LAGOS
PLATEAU
KOGI
BENUE

Already has cancelled whatever votes coming from core north.

Let us not talk of SS and SE where Atiku will beat BUBU Flawless 90% - 10 %

1 Like

Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by Mirriamvic(f): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
successmatters:
And APC were ranting and crying with petitions to INEC to cancel the most peaceful election from any state in Nigeria.

APC is evil and will be disbanded as a political party. They will be turned to a NGO dedicated to teaching incoming generations about he evils of using bigotry as state policy.
ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by Mirriamvic(f): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Sirpaul:
Atiku never had genuine supporters. He just inherited Buhari's haters...... I don't expect you to agree with me because that's the truth
WHY DID THEY HATE BUBU IS HE A THIEF? JUST A QUESTION PLS

1 Like

Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by kernel001: 12:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Sirpaul:
Atiku never had genuine supporters. He just inherited Buhari's haters...... I don't expect you to agree with me because that's the truth

That's the truth..
Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by mcbreeze: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Baroba:

042 the most civilised people in Nigeria.. cheesy

Nwanne, I bu 042?
Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by lonelydora: 5:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Stevewonder004:

Baised,,
repent,
we are one

We are not one, bro.
Re: Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible by chigoziem10(f): 6:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Sirpaul:
How is this connected to the election being peaceful?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors Makinde, Muhammed To Lead PDP Campaign For Kogi, Bayelsa States Polls / Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity / EXCLUSIVE: Audit Exposes Massive Corruption In Lagos Local Councils;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.