Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC (315 Views)

Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former PDP Chairman, Makarfi, Loses Constituency To APC by Anasko(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the results of Makarfi/Kudan and Ikara/Kubau Federal Constituencies.
Announcing the result in Makarfi, Prof. Tijjani Abubakar of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria said Mukhtar Sani Shehu Ladan of the APC scored 59,495 votes to defeat Ahmed Hassan Jumare of the PDP who scored 35,126.

Therefore, Ladan had been elected to represent Makarfi/Kudan in the House of Representatives, which is the constituency of the former governor of Kaduna state and ex-interim national chairman of the PDP, Ahmed Muhammed Makarfi.
Similarly, Dr. Salisu Ibrahim of the APC was declared winner for Ikara/Kubau Federal Constituency as he scored 101,364 to defeat his PDP counterpart who scored 35,956.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/former-pdp-chairman-makarfi-loses-constituency-to-apc.html?fbclid=IwAR3Kgr9DuETs6-LacX-TxqahLmQtWisFYCY2f2PIMZmxRGXAW2CTXOE2ph4

(1) (Reply)

INEC Trying To Carry Out Osun Template On Nigeria / Buhari Talks Tough: I Will Be Hard In My Next 4 Years / Nigeria elections and God's will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.