Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs (59609 Views)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far / Kwankwaso Leading Atiku, Saraki And Lamido In An Opinion Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by nameo: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Indispensable85:
Buhari will win all 44 local govt here.if kwankwaso can lose his lga, who else is there in kano pdp that can deliver his lga?

Atiku has already won a LGA in Kano by over 25000 votes.

Stay there.

The results from Kano is very good for Atiku. He is dividing the votes tho not equally and the margins are not too high this time around compared to 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by SillyMods: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
proxillin:
This is still good for atiku..

Atiku is clearing abuja
Keep the false hope alive boy

grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Printerscanner: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
So where Ganduje wan get the 5M votes from? Last election GEJ scored about 10.5% but AtikuObi is already clearing 35%.

If Ebonyi bloc vote neutralizes the little win Buhari will get in SW and the other 4 states in SE plus SS knock out Buhari's win in NW.

Will NC neutralize NE to give Atiku a win?

Time will tell.

So you have accepted that Atikuloot has lost his home region NE to Buhari, what a pity! Now, you think NC win fot Atikuloot will cancel NE votes of Buhari. Wake up from sleep. Buhari already won Kwara which is patt of NC. Buhari has won Kogi too which is NC. Buhari is winning Niger. Atikuloot can have Benue, Plateau and Nassarawa. That makes it 50/50 in NC. So, how will Atikuloot neutralize his lost in NE? Better start preparing your mind. Atikuloot stands no chance against Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by odinga1of: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
I am so disappointed in Atiku, Buhari has won this election from all indications, according to report from my cousins in Ogun states, APC is coasting to victory. I supported Atiku’s ambition, but he performed woefully for a person who has ambition of becoming Nigeria president since 2007.

Keep kwayet. is Ogun the only state in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Stay there.

The results from Kano is very good for Atiku. He is dividing the votes tho not equally and the margins are not too high this time around compared to 2015.

Liar which LGA did he win? Mention it

Only 10 LGAs have been collated and announced so far from Kano and Atiku has not won one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by mafioso47(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
The fact that he won Kwankwasos LGA is a clear indication that we can now put beer inside fridge.... cheesy
have you collected the barbecue ��

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by ozo13(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
sholatech:
If these are final figures for APC in LGs in Kano then how will PMB gather the expected 3million votes here?
I think u should be worried too of states like delta,bayelsa,imo,edo,akwaibom.pdp loosing important votes too.apc isn't doing bad in these areas as regard dividing pdp votes.even benue u guys predicted will be a landslide victory for atiku is almost 50/50%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by okoroemeka(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
FrankGiel:

If 2m voters turn up in kano, and atiku gets 35%, that's just 70000 votes compares to 1.3m for buharim. That's a 600000 margin.. That is significantly substantial
I think your maths is wrong 35% of 2 million cannot be 70,000,it think it's a typo error u meant 700,000.and 700,000 is not just.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Poanan: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Igbobyblood:
cheesy see low turnout for a whole Kano.

PDP is pulling weight oo, 35% already in the bag

Explain how pdp is pulling weight? I don't think so

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by wise0ne: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
President Muhammadu Buhari is ahead of Atiku Abubakar, his main challenger in the election, in 10 out of the 44 local government areas of Kano state.

Kano is the stronghold of the president but Atiku pulled a surprise when he campaigned in the ancient city two weeks ago.

The Sani Abacha Stadium where he used as filled beyond capacity.

But at the end of collation of results by officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in 10 LGAs, Buhari is in clear lead.

In Tofa local government area, Mohammed Murtala, returning officer for the local government, announced that the Buhari scored 19,984 while Atiku polled 7,732 votes.

In Madobi, the local government of Rabiu Kwankwaso, a strong ally of Atiku, Buhari secured 26,110 votes ahead of Atiku’s 13,111.

At Garun Malam, Buhari garnered 23,810 votes while Atiku scored 4,861 votes. In Bagwai local government. In Kunchi Buhari scored 20,375 and Atiku 4,983.

In Gabasawa, Buhari scored 24,420, while Atiku had 6,130. In Bunkure, the APC secured 7,232, while PDP got 9,528. In Rimin Gado, Buhari scored 20,589 while Atiku secured 10, 305.

In Karaye local government, the president scored 23,023 ahead of his rival who 8,265.

In Dawakin Tofa, the local government area of Abdullahi Ganduje, the governor, Buhari had 37,417 votes while Atiku polled 6,507.

The collation of results is ongoing while INEC has announced that the final results will be announced on Monday.

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-leading-atiku-in-10-kano-lgas

Wow, I can't believe that Dr Atiku Abubakar could score up to 30% of the votes from Kano , that means Dr Atiku Abubakar is our next President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Youngados(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
dipopooo:
Atiku supporters are still hopeful... Atiku and his people can never and ever smell aso rock...
Aso rock is no more meant for thieves
Na thief sabi thief.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Stay there.

If Buhari won Kwankwasos LGA by a landslide which LGA did Atiku then win you this liar?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by lolaben(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
dodoniyi:
ATIKURIG MUST LOSE

This is the best you can say at ur age? You are probably on free data. SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by nameo: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Liar which LGA did he win? Mention it

Only 10 LGAs have been collated and announced so far from Kano and Atiku has not won one

Sumaila LGA.

Go and find out now.

And by the way, find out about Sokoto too. Atiku has already won 3 out of the 5 LGAs declared.

I am waiting

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Bizibi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Alexis11:
I think APC should be more worried about the margin. cool
that is what most of them here don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by lolaben(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
dipopooo:
Atiku supporters are still hopeful... Atiku and his people can never and ever smell aso rock...
Aso rock is no more meant for thieves

Since it is no more meant for thieves, the current person there should also vacate the place. Saint my foot!!! Stay there in ur pool of shitty deceit

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by rampantlover: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
I am highly disappointed in Nigerians, Atiku and Buhari are cut from the same clothes and have nothing to offer Nigerians. It beggars belief that people think Atiku is God sent. Sowore is young why don't you try him? Mumu people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by smithyemy: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC MEMBERS should be crying. Coz as it stands here in ABUJA. WE have already seen all the results. ATIKU WON IN 22 STATES IN NIGERIA INCLUDING FEDERAL CAPITAL. HE HAS GOTTEN 30 PERCENT IN BUHARI STRONGHOLD EXCEPT IN KATSTINA. AND PDP HAS DIVIDED LAGOS, KADUNA AND EKITI. SO APC BUHARI IS LEFT WITH 11 STATES. THE Nigeria constitution says the winner of election must win in 2/3 of the states which is 24 states. As it stands ATIKU IS LEADING IN 22 STATES AND HAS THE HIGHEST FIGURES. WE ARE IN THE POOL SIDE CELEBRATING With our foreign guest already. The APC camps is IN TOTAL chaos here in ABUJA. SO, if some people are just sitting online bringing in fake results, then there name is APC SUPPORTERS

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by TruthinAction: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku is will clearly lead in 3 geopolitical zones, South South, South East and North Central. He will divide the vote in South West and North East. Buhari will only win clearly in North West. The bottom line is an overall win for Atiku.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by fallout87: 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
If these votes are actual true and final it is bad... very bad for APC.

They needed to win Kano landslide... by 90%. Those votes are more 70% allowing Atiku to get 30%.

Anyways we will see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by BloggerAdmin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
If Buhari can win in Atiku's Polling Unit and Kwankwaso's LGA, then he can win anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Bennycollins: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
How many people remember that PDP recorded just 10% in Kano in 2015?
This time they are closing in on 35- 40%.
Atiku can only lose scandalously in Katsina

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Bennycollins: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
How many people remember that PDP recorded just 10% in Kano in 2015?
This time they are closing in on 35- 40%.
Atiku can only lose scandalously in Katsina.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
I am so disappointed in Atiku, Buhari has won this election from all indications, according to report from my cousins in Ogun states, APC is coasting to victory. I supported Atiku’s ambition, but he performed woefully for a person who has ambition of becoming Nigeria president since 2007.
my brother you're indeed a patriot.
But I have just one message for you:
be not dismayed neither be discouraged...fret not,for he who laughs last,laughs best!
Atiku is going to win in the long run.
The results would start coming soon and you will see for yourself.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by doctokwus: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
nameo:

Stay there.

Don't mind the illiterate.
Did GEJ smell up to 20%,talkless of winning a LGA in Kano?Atiku has already surpassed that,yet the imbe couldn't read to see d lg atiku has already won.
Disappointed in Kwankwaso still to have lost his own LGA,despite the frenzy of the crowds he was pulling.
Modified,GEJ actually got just 10%(215k of 2.12m votes cast)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by ryusufu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2019
Igbobyblood:
cheesy see low turnout for a whole Kano.

PDP is pulling weight oo, 35% already in the bag
these are smaller local governments, the seven metropolitan local governments are the ones to watch out for.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by Abagworo(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
So where Ganduje wan get the 5M votes from? Last election GEJ scored about 10.5% but AtikuObi is already clearing 35%.

If Ebonyi bloc vote neutralizes the little win Buhari will get in SW and the other 4 states in SE plus SS knock out Buhari's win in NW.

Time will tell.

Southeast States had voter turnout on the average of 150k per State except maximum rigging is applied by increasing voter turnout.
Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by dipopooo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Youngados:
Na thief sabi thief.

You are very correct sir.. I was once a PDP member

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by 9jaArea: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Which North Central? Buhari was expected to perform poorly in 2 NC states (Benue and Plateau) as it stands now he is leading in Benue, kwara is already assured, Niger is a Buhari state anytime, Kogi is going to Apc. So Which NC states will he use to clear the NW?

SouthEastFacts:

Time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by frowland(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
I don't think PDP is suprised about the lead, I think they are happy about the votes thay are getting is a state they never dreamt of before...all thanks to kwankwaso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by SouthEastFacts: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
FrankGiel:

If 2m voters turn up in kano, and atiku gets 35%, that's just 70000 votes compares to 1.3m for buharim. That's a 600000 margin.. That is significantly substantial
Anambra will then knock it off with their bloc vote.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs by dipopooo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
lolaben:

Since it is no more meant for thieves, the current person there should also vacate the place. Saint my foot!!! Stay there in ur pool of shitty deceit

Bro, kindly point out any case of money laundering or looting against PMB or his wife since 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.